Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123341 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by made4naijamusic: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2020
A video showing the moment an angry wife busted her husband and his side chic having a good time at a hotel in Benin city on Wednesday March 4th, has gone viral.

The video showed the wife attacking the side chic. She went as far as tearing the dress the side chic had on, revealing her private part. The intervention of the security officers at the hotel, helped to salvage the situation from getting worse.

Watch the videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TeTvkmNbo0

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by 9jatrendz: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2020

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by PEPPERified: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2020
This one is strong!

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by NextD18: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2020
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

915 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by devilmaycry: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2020
This mumu must end....

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by donbachi(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2020
What if d alledged sidechick na him business associate...afteral,na outdoor place dem dey,no be indoor.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sinaj(f): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2020
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by DeomoviesI: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2020
All these men. Ain't we tire of seeing same story, different venues..... I was wondering, something must have gone wrong for a man to be found in this act of adultery, does the man have to justify his doings? Is the wife OK as well, are you toxic madam?
All these men cheating up and down, is the wives not satisfying them, is there a special sweets they get from the side chics?
I am able to finalised that men is in our blood to cheat, even having the best woman at home, only take a gracious man not to indulge in the act. Wife too don't be toxic everytime, I hate that act with passion. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Jumanji: the next level, Bombshell, Charlie's Angel, Knives out, Frozen II Doctor Sleep, Jojo Rabbit, Parasite, and varieties of Series.
(zero, eight, one, four, four, two, three, eight, three, two, seven)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by bewla(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2020
Free Yash show

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Lawdis(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2020
.....I had wanted to see something

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by AfroKnight: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by GOFRONT(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Wait, shey na puna I dey see so??

And as we are talking, Some men are in the guest house very close to us Chilling with their Womenfriends......I see them everywhere I go...

I only pity their housewives who thinks that their Oga has gone to the Office......

This is where they Tap HIV from, take it back home and deposit it in the blood of their Innocent wives...

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by vanida6: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2020
lolx grin some women's sef no dey fear shame grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Petyprincess(f): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Promiscuous husband everywhere!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by vastolord4(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2020
These confrontations are becoming too much. But being with a lady in this heat shaa under the sun. Them 2 dey try

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by money121(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Olalan(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2020
If you can't stay faithful in marriage then remain single.
BTW how young beautiful ladies choose to be side chicks baffles me.......for those on the street you'll know it takes God's Grace and a high level of self discipline not to fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SUPERPACK: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

So which do you prefer; an open confrontation with her competitor or a knife to the heart in your sleep?

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by James289(f): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Romanoff(f): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

That wasn't how God instituted marriage. That's why he said to keep the marriage bed undefiled.

If you have this mentality, then I'm glad you're not a Christian.

If you can't be faithful, you have no business getting married.

Christian women out there, shine your eyes o. There are many men with this devilish mentality, some in church, parading as sheep when they are indeed wolves.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Romanoff(f): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

I disagree sir. The wife in this pic is even more beautiful than the side piece.

Na frustration dey make woman do this thing.

Randy men just full everywhere.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by neonly: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.

Side chick are tighter and more over u can do whatever with a side chick any style gbenusi they think of any style na with pleasure but if u try with yur wife
For d next 3 days na complain say bella dey pain am

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

99.583% ?

Stop pretending to be stupid. Where do you get statistics? From your weed smokers imagination ?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Monaco2(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2020
grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by proclinician: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Vortex369:

99.583% ?

Stop pretending to be stupid. Where do you get statistics? From your weed smokers imagination ?

Are u saying it's too small and should be like 100%?

17 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

May GOD BLESS U.
But what's Cheating....?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2020
WOMEN MATTER don tire me

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by crackkhaus: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2020
These women are always trying to get each other nakéd when they fight.. cheesy

That's the funny part.

27 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Coldie(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Nice one. Young girls go for your mates stop following married men young guys full everywhere way dae find gf

30 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by seunmohmoh(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Girls should leave married men and married men should face their wives. Wtf is wrong with this world?

46 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.