Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) (46189 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Heritage Bank Hosts Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Ramj: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
THin.. What is the definition of thin....... I am confused.....
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by publicenemy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
tongue
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
b like say cloth don finish for market. if he now raises his arm u'll c how black his armpit will be. shiit get some clothes on u are not white
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by dacherish(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
People that is jumping Mary land bridge to be awarded oh. Because Nigeria is bigger BBNA.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Antoeni(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have never seen or heard of any Bank in Nigeria hosting or presenting gift or award to winners of mathematics or any educational competition, Banks now identifying with persons of immorality reality show
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
OKAY.

Scenario 1: Tolu is a God fearing Christian. Years after graduation, and no job in sight, he begins a small business. He is unlucky MSMEs Grant schemes but he believes one day the Organizers of the scheme will recognize his hard work...

Scenario 2: TTT is a promiscuous husband and father who denies his entire family for "the game of BBNaija". Days after his eviction, the topmost brands in the Country are falling over each other to have him as guest...

SERIOUSLY: Whom am I to aspire to?

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by SURElee(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okuda:
No be this guy collect bj? Which good father? Is this jow he is hoping to make the 25m? I know say na bank biro and jotter go dey that bag.

Kai! You're mouthed. Bank biroi and jotter hahahahahaha
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by shibanbo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okuda:
No be this guy collect bj? Which good father? Is this jow he is hoping to make the 25m? I know say na bank biro and jotter go dey that bag.

you don't get blessings when you are jealous.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by tasceige(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jodha:
Congratulations dearie..

This your gown is on fire..... Fittzz
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
This microfinance bank again.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:
The eviction of ttt prove that nigerians cant do anytin rite...since he left d house has been borin nd completing a task has bin difficult. ..

I'm telling you...

They were voting out of stupid sentiments.
How im private life concern anybody?

Anyways I'm happy for the guy; he has a bright future ahead, especially as a model, or in nollywood

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
iamadonis2:
OKAY.

Scenario 1: Tolu is a God fearing Christian. Years after graduation, and no job in sight, he begins a small business. He is unlucky MSMEs Grant schemes but he believes one day the Organizers of the scheme will recognize his hard work...

Scenario 2: TTT is a promiscuous husband and father who denies his entire family for "the game of BBNaija". Days after his eviction, the topmost brands in the Country are falling over each other to have him as guest...

SERIOUSLY: Whom am I to aspire to?

Who told you he denied his entire family

Do You even watch big brother
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
man of many talents...shine on TONY.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by ritux: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Stupid bank. For me to collect my money again na problem. Just yesterday, I had to get to 5 different branches of their bank in Abuja before I could withdraw small 3 million Naira. The annoying thing was that one of their branches said they can only pay me 50k.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Josmila(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Stvpid people! And there are young and old entrepreneurs and farmers begging for their attention and loans, yet being ignored.

What dud this guy achieve to deserve their attention? Maybe Heritage bank wants to go into the business of movie production. Felatio and p0rn movies.

Saint Dike, can you atleast see beyond his flaws? TTT is talented, has the looks for modeling, and all..that alone makes him deserve the attention. Quit acting all infallible and self righteous
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Taryur3(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
They are more like Microfinance
Micro finance better...they wiped off my 10k in current account in just one Month as i stopped to to use there bank. They said maintenance fee... I just called the branch manager and told him am coming for him soon and he will pay that 10k cash to me cos he knew about it

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by flyforall: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
see as he b like good boy
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Backinfront(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Josmila:

Saint Dike, can you atleast see beyond his flaws? TTT is talented, has the looks for modeling, and all..that alone makes him deserve the attention. Quit acting all infallible and self righteous
Can't you see all the guys are beefing him because he is finer than them all put together. Jealous monkeys.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by 10eola(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
So Heritage bank also likes BBNaija cry
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by siloXIX(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:
The eviction of ttt prove that nigerians cant do anytin rite...since he left d house has been borin nd completing a task has bin difficult. ..

one of them

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Okuda(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
shibanbo:

you don't get blessings when you are jealous.

learn to have a little laugh in your life bros.

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Taryur3:
The worst bank I ever see...

Why did u say so?
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Hades2016(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
And so undecided

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Taryur3(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Why did u say so?
I opened a current account with you guys cos I know you worked there...I put some millions of naira upto like 11months without touching it cos I wanna use it for a project...your bank doesn't yield me 1naira...instead they started charging me for maintenance fee after I withdrew like 3m...I was upset because they couldn't give me a good reason for the deduction where as my other banks add somethings for me...I decided to go and take whole money to another bank and decided to leave 10k there...Alas, your finished this 10k within 2months of my vacation from the country

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by iswallker(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Boss13:
They say birds of a feather flock together. Heritage with their denial of insolvent state bonding with TTT who denies that he is married. Both have one thing in common, they are liars

Guess u tot ur likes will be flowing in by now... grin

The joke is on u... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Taryur3:

I opened a current account with you guys cos I know you worked there...I put some millions of naira upto like 11months without touching it cos I wanna use it for a project...your bank doesn't yield me 1naira...instead they started charging me for maintenance fee after I withdrew like 3m...I was upset because they couldn't give me a good reason for the deduction where as my other banks add somethings for me...I decided to go and take whole money to another bank and decided to leave 10k there...Alas, your finished this 10k within 2months of my vacation from the country

First of I don't work at heritage bank. Sorry for your lost dear. I was actually thinking of opening an account with them. That's why I asked. I guess I will just stick with my gtb and UBA jejely.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Stvpid people! And there are young and old entrepreneurs and farmers begging for their attention and loans, yet being ignored.

What dud this guy achieve to deserve their attention? Maybe Heritage bank wants to go into the business of movie production. Felatio and p0rn movies.
They not stupid to have invested in him because they will get their return soonest
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by brandmix: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:
Not been able to watch too
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by naturefellow(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Okuda:
grin
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Taryur3(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

First of I don't work at heritage bank. Sorry for your lost dear. I was actually thinking of opening an account with them. That's why I asked. I guess I will just stick with my gtb and UBA jejely.
Sorry for my wrong assumptions, don't ever join them please.they are not reliable at all....Gtb and Uba are both fine.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Taryur3:

Sorry for my wrong assumptions, don't ever join them please.they are not reliable at all....Gtb and Uba are both fine.

Its okay.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by majamajic(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Selena06:
He's got some length

Seems u like guys with some length

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Cameron Okoye Dancing At Davido's Daughter's Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.