Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer (8659 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
yemimajid:
you have done well to point out such contradiction...and going by your logic, Isaiah 45 isn't right, god didn't create darkness, then obviously someone else must've created the darkness. So technically he didn't create all things. And while he hates darkness, he couldn't stop that person from creating the darkness, then he isn't that all-powerful. But if he could but didn't, then he becomes an apprentice or partner to this creator of darkness...
You didn't even read well. I dealt with evil in the passage.
Now darkness was created by God. Darkness there simply means the absence of light.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:
Is this how deep you can reason?
You see you couldn't answer. You wantu drag it somewhere else.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by enshy: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
yemimajid:
Lucifer so terrible, he gave the guy the gift of thinking capabilities.
Yes so terrible he gave him thinking capabilities to imagine evil, innovate evil, profess evil, propagate evil.
If you want to take me on, you better know what you affirm!
Repent lest you are swept off into eternal damnation!
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
enshy:

Yes so terrible he gave him thinking capabilities to imagine evil, innovate evil, profess evil, propagate evil.
Lol take you on? why?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

Are u asking me ? .. Who created it

Just answer the question
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

No. He didn't take the life of any of them
You dull gaan oo.. You can change mouth OOO.

Junia, have you forgotten you made this comment?

"He took back the lives of those He gave life.
He is the giver of life and He takes it whenever He wants.".
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
enshy:

I say swerve comot grin
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Jman06(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

God created man and man was wicked.
He took away their lives because He gave them life.
In this way, God is displaying is wrath.

The same way when i have a business and i have unfaithful workers, i will sack them to make room for faithful ones. I was able to sack them because i employed them
In this way, i am displaying my wrath.

Now we are in the era of love. So God doesn't kill us for our sins because He bore it on the cross.
Now you have your free will to do what you want.
At the end, you will account for it.

Lol...Christians and their reasoning sha..

Your bible described 'god' as all loving and all powerful, yet he couldn't stop satan from causing man to sin against him. Also, you always say that 'god is love', should we also say that 'god is wrath'?

If i am an all loving and omnipotent god, who created man in image and likeness, i'll not even create anybody a criminal ab initio nor allow satan input crime into my cherished creatures.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jman06:
Lol...Christians and their reasoning sha..

Your bible described 'god' as all loving and all powerful, yet he couldn't stop satan from causing man to sin against him. Also, you always say that 'god is love', should we also say that 'god is wrath'?

If i am an all loving and omnipotent god, who created man in image and likeness, i'll not even create anybody a criminal ab initio nor allow satan input crime into my cherished creatures.
He allows free will.
Which good and loving father doesn't punish his or her disobedient child

Atheist thinking ...
Sha
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:
You dull gaan oo.. You can change mouth OOO.
Junia, have you forgotten you made this comment?
"He took back the lives of those He gave life. He is the giver of life and He takes it whenever He wants.".
Where are ypu moving the whole thing. We were talking about disobedient people God took their lives in the Bible. Did they die in car accident ?
Stay on track
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Just answer the question
Who created sun .. moon and star.

Everybody watch this space. This guy accepted that God was creating things all along in this discussion Watch his next comment, he il say God doesn't exist and didn't create anything.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

Everybody watch this space.
This guy accepted that God was creating things all along in this discussion
Watch his next comment, he il say God doesn't exist and didn't create anything.

Use your brain and answer my question first

Was is the source of light during the day?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Jman06(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

He allows free will.
Which good and loving father doesn't punish his or her disobedient child

Atheist thinking ...
Sha
Lol..if i knew that such freewill would lead my cherished creatures into commiting sins that could make me cast them into hell, i will not allow it at all.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

Where are ypu moving the whole thing.
We were talking about disobedient people God took their lives in the Bible.
Did they die in car accident ?

Stay on track
You are the confused being here. Or do I need the holy spirit to understand you better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by niyihawking(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

Everybody watch this space.
This guy accepted that God was creating things all along in this discussion
Watch his next comment, he il say God doesn't exist and didn't create anything.
This is the part that has always baffled me.

when you say god created all things, which god are you referring to exactly?

is it FSM?

cos there are bout thousands of gods out there.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
niyihawking:
This is the part that has always baffled me.
when you say god created all things, which god are you referring to exactly?
is it FSM?
cos there are bout thousands of gods out there.
God of the universe. The rest are just gods and they have no power.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jman06:
Lol..if i knew that such freewill would lead my cherished creatures into commiting sins that could make me cast them into hell, i will not allow it at all.
Thats why you are not Him. He made up His mind and didn't change it.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Use your brain and answer my question first
Was is the source of light during the day?
Sun
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

You are the confused being here. Or do I need the holy spirit to understand you better cheesy
Repent. Jesus is coming soon
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

Sun

Without the sun will there be day light?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

Repent. Jesus is coming soon
Will you for once say something meaningful or bring constructive debate?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

Where are ypu moving the whole thing.
We were talking about disobedient people God took their lives in the Bible.
Did they die in car accident ?

Stay on track
I wanna ask you some questions....
You claim your god is the author of our life and reason for our existence ABI?
You further claimed your god gives and take life whenever he deem fits?

Now, who takes the life of those that die in car accident?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Without the sun will there be day light?
No
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Will you for once say something meaningful or bring constructive debate?
Jesus loves you so repent.
These are the most meaningful words you can ever hear
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:
I wanna ask you some questions.... You claim your god is the author of our life and reason for our existence ABI? You further claimed your god gives and take life whenever he deem fits?
Now, who takes the life of those that die in car accident?
I can't tell. I don't know all things. Whether its satan or God or demons or the human himself/herself.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

I can't tell.
I don't know all things.
Whether its satan or God or demons or the human himself/herself.
Junia, my best advice is, Pls quit NL RELIGION section. You are not matured to engage into our discussions....

All of a sudden, you don't know who take the lives of those that die in car accident, but earlier said god created life?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

No

Good. Now to answer your question. Who created the source of light? (I am assuming you mean the sun).

My answer is "I don't know". Very simple. No one knows.

Also, I can prove to you that your god didn't create it.

Take a look at the following verses

Genesis 1New International Version (NIV)

The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

Verse 3: God said "Let there be light"

11: Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation etc

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night.

Now, read this again. The bible claims that god created light before creating the source of light. This is totally ridiculous

Also, it claims that god created plants before the sun and you and I both know that without sun light plants won't grow

So, in conclusion, the bible was written by illiterate goat herders (the jews) who didn't know how the world worked and even went on to pen down their ignorance in the name of their god

Unfortunately, the British used this fairytale to colonize and enslave us and we have youths like you today who believe what slave masters told our own parents.

2 Likes

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Good. Now to answer your question. Who created the source of light? (I am assuming you mean the sun).

My answer is "I don't know". Very simple. No one knows.

Also, I can prove to you that your god didn't create it.

Take a look at the following verses

Verse 3: God said "Let there be light"

11: Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation etc

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night.

Now, read this again. The bible claims that god created light before creating the source of light. This is totally ridiculous

Also, it claims that god created plants before the sun and you and I both know that without sun light plants won't grow

So, in conclusion, the bible was written by illiterate goat herders (the jews) who didn't know how the world worked and even went on to pen down their ignorance in the name of their god

Unfortunately, the British used this fairytale to colonize and enslave us and we have youths like you today who believe what slave masters told our own parents.
What can't God do ?
I dont need to argue with you. We wont come to any better conclusion.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Junia, my best advice is, Pls quit NL RELIGION section. You are not matured to engage into our discussions....

All of a sudden, you don't know who take the lives of those that die in car accident, but earlier said god created life?
You speak like a child.
God gives life.
He takes it when he wants.

Now when someone is involved in a car accident.
What proof do you have that it was God who took his or her life

I dont know. Neither do you know.
Continue being your atheist.
God still loves you.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

What can't God do ?
I dont need to argue with you. We wont come to any better conclusion.

God can't turn up a light bulb or grow back an amputated limb

We can start from there

Have a lovely delusional week ahead cheesy grin
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Junia:

You speak like a child.
God gives life.
He takes it when he wants.

Now when someone is involved in a car accident.
What proof do you have that it was God who took his or her life

I dont know. Neither do you know.
Continue being your atheist.
God still loves you.
Sharrap and re-read the bold above.....
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Sharrap and re-read the bold above.....
Think well.
If He takes it whenever He wants, does it mean He is the only one who takes life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Anita Are Back Together . / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / I Want To Know About MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.