Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer (8658 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Think well.
If He takes it whenever He wants, does it mean He is the only one who takes life

So how can we tell from a life God took and the one he did not take?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

I can't tell. But being a Christian, i strongly believe its God.
Bkos He created man and gave us life.
All along we see people killing themselves and others being poisoned etc.

In other words, God is the only one responsible for giving life but every body or every thing has the right to take life.

If someone is sleeping and a fire incident breaks out and kill him can we confidently say that fire took his life? Lol
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

How are humans and the devil more powerful than God.
He allows freewill and they do what they want.
How will i know who takes the life of those who die in accident ?
I don't even know the one who takes the life of those who sleep and never wake up.

But if its a Christian, i believe that God has called him or her again.

Im still debating with you bro.
Your intelligence is not even higher than the unrefreshed me

You are sure that is is God that takes the life of a Christian but don't know who took the life of accident victims. Are u serious?

If ten people in a car are involved in a car accident and all dies. Lets say 3 are Christians. Can u tell me that u are sure that God took the life of the three Christians but can't tell who took the life of others?

Since we don't​ know, does that mean that God might possibly have a hand in the hand of other deaths? Really i ask again, how can we differentiate between a life that God takes and a life he did not take?

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:

You are sure that is is God that takes the life of a Christian but don't know who took the life of accident victims. Are u serious?

If ten people in a car are involved in a car accident and all dies. Lets say 3 are Christians. Can u tell me that u are sure that God took the life of the three Christians but can't tell who took the life of others?

Since we don't​ know, does that mean that God might possibly have a hand in the hand of other deaths? Really i ask again, how can we differentiate between a life that God takes and a life he did not take?
You're waitin for Junia to tell you? You miss road OOO. Just forget that dude
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:

I can't differentiate.
My point is, a true Christian cannot be killed by anyone unless God allows it.
For others, i don't know. God may or may not be involved
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:

In other words, God is the only one responsible for giving life but every body or every thing has the right to take life.

If someone is sleeping and a fire incident breaks out and kill him can we confidently say that fire took his life? Lol
I don't know.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:

So how can we tell from a life God took and the one he did not take?
Idk
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by luvmijeje(f): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
This thread is directed mainly to the Theists..(Christians, Muslims)

Atheists, make una calm down and read comments....

Ever since I was born, every bads has been attributed to lucifer. Now, let's go back to the bible, can any Christian clearly point out the evils committed by Lucifer as compared to Yahweh?

Good Guy Satan:

Honestly, Satan sounds like a pretty stand-up guy!

Cc Hahn, felixomor, LiberaDeus, jonbellion, akintom, lepasharon, luvmijeje, enshy, kingebukasblog, pastafarian, Junia, tosyne2much
I just know that the question will never make sense. What evil did God committed is comparison to devil?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

I just know that the question will never make sense. What evil did God committed is comparison to devil?

You never disappoint. Nice comment kiss
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by luvmijeje(f): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Thank you very mushhh.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Pastafarian: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Page 7 oooo...

Dem don fall Yahwey hands to the very core....

My advise to every atheist on this platform, before engaging into an argument with a Theist, redirect them first to this thread else, all explanations would be in vain
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

I can't differentiate.
My point is, a true Christian cannot be killed by anyone unless God allows it.
For others, i don't know. God may or may not be involved

You are changing Ur statement... Which one is "unless God allows it" again.
What is except God allows it. Or rather did you mean to say except "God takes his life"

The Bible cases the op refers to are ones God deliberately kill humans and you have been of the opinion that God has the right to take a life. This is not a case of God allowing it, it's a case of God taking it.

So You are saying that no Christian life can be made to end except God takes the life of such a person.

So how do we know God has taken the life of a Christian? Is there a particular death style? What's circumstances makes you conclude God has taken the life of a particular Christian!

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:

You are changing Ur statement... Which one is "unless God allows it" again.
What is except God allows it. Or rather did you mean to say except "God takes his life"

The Bible cases the op refers to are ones God deliberately kill humans and you have been of the opinion that God has the right to take a life. This is not a case of God allowing it, it's a case of God taking it.

So You are saying that no Christian life can be made to end except God takes the life of such a person.

So how do we know God has taken the life of a Christian? Is there a particular death style? What's circumstances makes you conclude God has taken the life of a particular Christian!
Honestly i can't tell the kind of death.
Being a Christian, i know no one can kill me except God.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Page 7 oooo...

Dem don fall Yahwey hands to the very core....

My advise to every atheist on this platform, before engaging into an argument with a Theist, redirect them first to this thread else, all explanations would be in vain
Though i have ended my arguement with you, i wantu ask this question

Is it wrong to destroy what you have created ?

God destroying or killing man
Making a bulb and destroying it
Making a robot and destroying it ... etc

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

I will attend only to ya 1st question..

Yes 99%
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
I will attend only to ya 1st question..
Yes 99%
Why ?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Why ?
I know where you are heading to.

Anyways, many reasons but will drop one;
- Waste of resource
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
I know where you are heading to.
Anyways, many reasons but will drop one; - Waste of resource
Ohh .. what if i have unlimited resources
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Ohh .. what if i have unlimited resources
Then that's insanity to the maximum & highest level cool wink cheesy grin

Hope you know if you continue this way, you will end up slaying ya god
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Yes,it is hundred percent wrong. You are the ones that keep on shouting that if God had created us like robots with no free will will we like it....Not does a bulb's father feel bad becasue u, the maker has destroyed his son?

Did u ever give rules to bulbs not to kill themselves? So bulbs reason? Why are u comparing humans to robots when you have acknowledged that God did not create us like them
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Honestly i can't tell the kind of death.
Being a Christian, i know no one can kill me except God.

Bros,people die everyday... Even u will die. Death is death. Weather God kills u or not,the bottom line is that u will stop to exist on earth and ur loved ones will miss u.

For me...I know that your God cannot even kill me, i can only die when my time is up... The crazy thing is that i no not my time.

Next time stop supporting evil because it is done in the name of ur so call non existent God.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Then that's insanity to the maximum & highest level cool wink cheesy grin
Hope you know if you continue this way, you will end up slaying ya god
No. I dont think its wrong to destroy what you have created
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

No. I dont think its wrong to destroy what you have created
Why then

I just hope you end up not slayin the imaginary god the more
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:

Yes,it is hundred percent wrong. You are the ones that keep on shouting that if God had created us like robots with no free will will we like it....Not does a bulb's father feel bad becasue u, the maker has destroyed his son?

Did u ever give rules to bulbs not to kill themselves? So bulbs reason? Why are u comparing humans to robots when you have acknowledged that God did not create us like them
Why is it wrong ?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Why then

I just hope you end up not slayin the imaginary god the more
Its yours. You can do whatever you want with it. Its yours and no one can question you about it
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:

Bros,people die everyday... Even u will die. Death is death. Weather God kills u or not,the bottom line is that u will stop to exist on earth and ur loved ones will miss u.

For me...I know that your God cannot even kill me, i can only die when my time is up... The crazy thing is that i no not my time.

Next time stop supporting evil because it is done in the name of ur so call non existent God.
Hehe .. see you.
Its okay sir
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Its yours. You can do whatever you want with it. Its yours and no one can question you about it
Aswear ehhh, if i understand a thing from this comment of yours, make Yahweh smoke my ass cheesy

Modified

I now get the drift.
But come to think of it, checkout all the attributes, names they call your god, will it be sane if he wastes resources?

Can you waste resources?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Aswear ehhh, if i understand a thing from this comment of yours, make Yahweh smoke my ass cheesy
Lol .. funny.
Its ok oo ..
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Lol .. funny.
Its ok oo ..
Atleast, we all learnt from the thread but you & other Theists learnt more
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Atleast, we all learnt from the thread but you & other Theists learnt more
Okay. The end will tell

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Junia:

Why is it wrong ?

It's wrong because humans are not robots. They have feelings and leave loved ones behind when they die. Your God can't give people feelings and make them suffer by taking away their loved ones just because he feels he has the right to... It's wrong and he should know that too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Pastor Chris And Anita Are Back Together . / Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.