Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer (8603 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

You need to follow Satan abi.
Hope you will keep criminals in your company and not report them to the police or sack them.
What are we saying, what are you yarnin?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

What are saying, what are you yarnin?? undecided lipsrsealed
You were trying to say Satan is good than Yahweh. I wantu know if you will keep criminals in your company or sack them even if they have no where to sleep or what to eat.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

You were trying to say Satan is good than Yahweh. I wantu know if you will keep criminals in your company or sack them even if they have no where to sleep or what to eat.
The Satan in the bible is 101% better than Yahweh... And moreover, what I want you to understand is that, from the biblical concept, God is not human, likewise Satan.

comparing humans to Satan is what I don't understand from ya response

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

The Satan in the bible is 101% better than Yahweh... And moreover, what I want you to understand is that, from the biblical concept, God is not human, likewise Satan.

comparing humans to Satan is what I don't understand from ya response
God created man and man was wicked.
He took away their lives because He gave them life.
In this way, God is displaying is wrath.

The same way when i have a business and i have unfaithful workers, i will sack them to make room for faithful ones. I was able to sack them because i employed them
In this way, i am displaying my wrath.

Now we are in the era of love. So God doesn't kill us for our sins because He bore it on the cross.
Now you have your free will to do what you want.
At the end, you will account for it.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

The same way when i have a business and i have unfaithful workers, i will sack them to make room for faithful ones. I was able to sack them because i employed them

Now we are in the era of love. So God doesn't kill us for our sins because He bore it on the cross.

Kai,,, Christians *spits*
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
Kai,,, Christians *spits*
Kai .... you are ashamed of yourself. You see you couldn't say anything better.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Kai .... you are ashamed of yourself. You see you couldn't say anything better.
What do you want me to reply? To avoid long story, i didn't respond to your comment as "out of point" because you know it's senseless
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

How did god create man? What did he use? Hope it's not the sand and dust bullish!t story
Your god is all knowing, he should have known man will become wicked. BTW, why did god even regret ever creating man.

You are been human and not god. (em sure you know the attributes of ya so called god).
Anyways, going by your statement, you're equating humans to god
, attesting to the fact that "god" is a man made idea

And at the end of your Jargon, u ended up saying nothing. Instead, re-confirmed god is evil and incompetent

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

How did god create man? What did he use? Hope it's not the sand and dust bullish!t story

Your god is all knowing, he should have known man will become wicked. BTW, why did god even regret ever creating man.

You are been human and not god. (em sure you know the attributes of ya so called god).
Anyways, going by your statement, you're equating humans to god
, attesting to the fact that "god" is a man made idea

And at the end of your Jargon, u ended up saying nothing. Instead, re-confirmed god is evil and incompetent
So this is sensible right.
Where did man come from if God didn't create man ??
Yh God is all knowing. He knew what man will become but He already made up His mind to create man. The wickedness of man didn't change His mind.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

What do you want me to reply? To avoid long story, i didn't respond to your comment as "out of point" because you know it's senseless
Thats all you can say .. senseless.
When the truth is coming, you then forge another thing.
No wonder atheists are fools.
May God have mercy on you
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

So this is sensible right.
Where did man come from if God didn't create man ??
What did he use in the creation of man? wink
Yh God is all knowing. He knew what man will become but He already made up His mind to create man. The wickedness of man didn't change His mind.
He knew ABI? Yet regretted grin your god must be a pscho
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Thats all you can say .. senseless.
When the truth is coming, you then forge another thing.
Unfolding truth you say? How?
No wonder atheists are fools.
They result to usual comment; "atheists are fools, only a FOOL in his heart sayeth there is no god" - when they have nothing meaningful to say
May God have mercy on you
Lobatan? undecided
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Unfolding truth you say? How?

They result to usual comment; "atheists are fools, only a FOOL in his heart sayeth there is no god" - when they have nothing meaningful to say

Lobatan? undecided
To atheists life is meaningless abi. Kill yourself and see.
Straight to hell. There you will realise that you were indeed a fool.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

To atheists life is meaningless abi. Kill yourself and see.
Straight to hell. There you will realise that you were indeed a fool.
You think em as crazy like ya god who killed his own son?
Am not suprised tho, you think like your psychic god doG
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
What did he use in the creation of man? wink
He knew ABI? Yet regretted grin your god must be a pscho
He created us from dust. Do you know Anthropopathism ?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

He created us from dust.
Do you know Anthropopathism ?
Man came from egg & not dust wink
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
Man came from egg & not dust wink
Which egg did the first man came from

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Which egg did the first man came from
So you can ask question when things don't conform to your faith?

Now i see. When it's about Christianity, they don't employ their brain in reason and asking questions,,,when otherwise, they maximize their brain & ask lot of questions
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

So you can ask question when things don't conform to your faith?

Now i see. When it's about Christianity, they don't employ their brain in reason and asking questions,,,when otherwise, they maximize their brain & ask lot of questions
The Bible tells us how the first man came into being.
Where can i find the first man coming from egg ?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

The Bible tells us how the first man came into being.
Oooh the bible?
And point of correction, the bible told "YOU" and not "US"
Anyways, I Ve no discussion with you anymore, your Bible is like other fictional books
Where can i find the first man coming from egg ?
No wonder. The Chinese version of creation
http://www.crystalinks.com/chinacreation.html
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Read more about the Chinese creation of Heaven & Earth
If you have read it well you will realise that there are even different versions of their creation myth. They are not even settled on which one is right. Should i believe in that one

And if the first man came from egg.
How did the other men came and who taught them that you can reproduce by having sex ?
Chinese creation myth is senseless.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

If you have read it well you will realise that there are even different versions of their creation myth. They are not even settled on which one is right. Should i believe in that one

How did the other men came and who taught them that you can reproduce by having sex ?

Cc Hahn, LiberaDeus, jonbellion, Ranchhoddas HardMirror etc.... Make una come see the o-o @bold

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,, Junia, you fall my hands big time. So only your god version is correct?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Oooh the bible?
And point of correction, the bible told "YOU" and not "US"
Anyways, I Ve no discussion with you anymore, your Bible is like other fictional books

No wonder. The Chinese version of creation
http://www.crystalinks.com/chinacreation.html
The Bible, Its helping my life and many other Christians.
Our lives become better and better as we catch many revelationa from it
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

If you have read it well you will realise that there are even different versions of their creation myth.
That why all of Una stories be bullish!t because it makes no iota of sense.
They are not even settled on which one is right.
Says who? The Chinese believe their God is the Supreme being and not Yahweh [/quote]
Should i believe in that one

Why wont you? undecided

Its not an "if", man came from egg

I should be asking you this question using Adam, Eve, Noah ark etc as my basis cool
So also is the biblical creation story. Infact it's the most senseless of all creation stories
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Cc Hahn, LiberaDeus Ranchhoddas HardMirror etc.... Make una come see the o-o @bold

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,, Junia, you fall my hands big time. So only your god version is correct?
The truth is not now. Its only one.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

There are as many as 50 English versions of the bible
There are over 30,000 denominations of Christianity and you guys do not agree with each other on lots of things

And you don't think the Jewish myth is not even more useless?
Christians believe man was made from dust and that the world is 6,000 years old
You believe in talking snakes and talking donkeys and that it is possible to be accommodated in the belly of the whale
Plus you guys are happy by all the genocides and mass murders in the bible

Bro, just take a look at yourself undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

That why all of Una stories be bullish!t because it makes no iota of sense.

Says who? The Chinese believe their God is the Supreme being and not Yahweh
Should i believe in that one
Why wont you? undecided
Its not an "if", man came from egg
I should be asking you this question using Adam, Eve, Noah ark etc as my basis cool
So also is the biblical creation story. Infact it's the most senseless of all creation stories
They are bullshit and yet believe we came from egg.
Are you using your brain at all
Atheists are fools indeed.
I won't be surprised if you again say that we fell like rain.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

There are over 30,000 denominations of Christianity and you guys do not agree with each other on lots of things

You believe in talking snakes and talking donkeys and that it is possible to be accommodated in the belly of the whale

You are even going too far sef. Just allow me dae follow am small small. We're(myself and Ju.nia) on same frequency
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

They are bullshit and yet believe we came from egg.
Are you using your brain at all

Am playing your cards Mr man.
Atheists are fools indeed.

Atheists become fools when you all get hooked up & confuse
I won't be surprised if you again say that we fell like rain.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

We dont agree with ourselves because some people are twisting the scriptures.
Mass murder. Everything was physical battle in those days so even if i was there like i would look for your forefathers and kill them myself(if they didn't believe in God too).
Those days were showing the wrath of God.
This wrath will come again.
Kill yourself and face one. Abi life is meaningless to you
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
No Christian could point out evils committed by Satan? Ehh undecided cry

Too bad
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Am playing your cards Mr man.

Atheists become fools when you all get hooked up & confuse

U negleted the last part because thats what you will say next ... lol
Atheists are fools. Infact very foolish.
Kill yourself now. Abi you will come back again. This time you will be born in America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! / Amazing Facts About The Pope, Roman Catholic Church And The Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.