Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer (9088 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
frank317:

It's wrong because humans are not robots. They have feelings and leave loved ones behind when they die. Your God can't give people feelings and make them suffer by taking away their loved ones just because he feels he has the right to... It's wrong and he should know that too.
Hehe .. Hez de creator, you cant question Him.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by niyihawking(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Junia:
lol
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by tartar9(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Confirms god is a blood sucker
Funny
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Junia:

Lobatan ooooooo grin grin
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by stonemasonn: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Pastafarian:

I don't buy this Pathetic excuse

saying the Pharoah deserved what God did to him. Okay, sure, maybe he was a complete dick. What about the fact that God went through and killed all of the Egyptian first born children? God literally made the Pharoah just let that happen because he kept hardening his heart. It makes no sense from a moral standpoint to threaten to kill someone's children if they don't give you something, but every time they have a chance to give you what you want you make it impossible. Hell, it never made sense to me either way why he killed their children. He's supposed to literally be the moral authority for all of humanity. He's supposed to judge us and tell us how we did in life when we die, but he goes around killing innocent children just because their parents bleeped up.

I cannot understand how this story can be used as a reason for believing in Jahwe and appreciating his power and kindness, he made a number of dick moves and now we're supposed to admire him for it?! Jahwe was playing both sides and making the Pharaoh make "bad" decisions which he could use as a reason to send plagues to the country.

The character is no more than a manipulative bully who made people suffer for the decisions he made them do, it is in its essence a giant "Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself!" when he's actually using your hand to hit you
you are supposed to emulate Jahwe, yes learn to play both hands, learn to be manipulative. The Jews of today do all these things without qualms and they're successful. If you follow Jesus's way, you may have problems with attaining success. Because the system has been manipulated to suit King Jahwe.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 6:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Junia:

If you can defend him then I can question him
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2017
frank317:

If you can defend him then I can question him
You questioning Him changes nothing.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Junia:

You questioning Him changes nothing.
Is he that dumb?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
frank317:
Is he that dumb?
This question also changed nothing
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Junia:

This question also changed nothing

Your God does not exist, he is actually the nothing
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
frank317:

Your God does not exist, he is actually the nothing
Okay. Keep talking. I'll keep serving Him and enjoy His awesome presence in my life.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by frank317: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Junia:

Okay. Keep talking. I'll keep serving Him and enjoy His awesome presence in my life.

lol... enjoy
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by HCpaul(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
jonaifame22:
satan deceived man by making eve eat the garden and telling her she'll be like God as if man was created a sub standard, he lied to the man knowing wat it'll cost man if they did the wrong cos he wanted man to be fallen like him, he thought God'll condemn man outrightly, buh we thank God for jesus, who's plan b, now we all have access to the father.

I think he enlightened man and not that he actually deceived them. Everyone who loves to be sane will know that Satan is interested in our sanity. Without Satan, we all would have been in the garden of Eden wandering about and making lions our best friends. God's interest and satisfaction is for man to be unable to differentiate between good and bad. God is happy with man's foolishness and very angry when they are enlightened.

If not for the good guy Satan, making an electronic/digital communication like this would have been impossible.

I wish I was the Adam that ate the Apple in the garden of Eden. Instead of running/hiding I would have enlightened God and make corrections on his perspectives on morality.

I thank God for creating a devil that later gave man an apple to eat.

Both are funny all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by jonaifame22(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
HCpaul:

I think he enlightened man and not that he actually deceived them. Everyone who loves to be sane will know that Satan is interested in our sanity. Without Satan, we all would have been in the garden of Eden wandering about and making lions our best friends. God's interest and satisfaction is for man to be unable to differentiate between good and bad. God is happy with man's foolishness and very angry when they are enlightened.

If not for the good guy Satan, making an electronic/digital communication like this would have been impossible.

I wish I was the Adam that ate the Apple in the garden of Eden. Instead of running/hiding I would have enlightened God and make corrections on his perspectives on morality.

I thank God for creating a devil that later gave man an apple to eat.

Both are funny all the way.
God never wanted man to know abt evil cos he is not supposed to be exposed to the knowledge of evil cos he'll be corrupted by it, jus like when a programme is rated 18 what does it mean ,it means people who are less than that age should not be exposed to the programme cos they might not be able to handle the knowledge of wat they're viewing,hence they'll be corrupted, satan knew that God is good and God made man perfect so he wanted separation between both parties. Pls be wise God is love and he is overly tender I love him so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Pastafarian: 5:11am On Apr 03, 2017
stonemasonn:
you are supposed to emulate Jahwe, yes learn to play both hands, learn to be manipulative. The Jews of today do all these things without qualms and they're successful. If you follow Jesus's way, you may have problems with attaining success. Because the system has been manipulated to suit King Jahwe.

Hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

/ Ask Jesus To Appear / Trinitarians - Is there One Throne In Heaven Or Three ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.