Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer (8606 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by felixomor: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Which egg did the first man came from

LooooL grin
Please ask him who fertilized the egg?
Or the egg was transgender?
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
No Christian could point out evils committed by Satan? Ehh undecided cry

Too bad
So God taking the lives of people He created is evil.
Don't sack any criminal from your company if you find one. That will be evil
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

U negleted the last part because thats what you will say next ...

Is this how you reason? cry
You keep disappointing me Junia, so, I shld reply to every quote? undecided
Is that how you like it.? Anyways, I purposely failed to address ya last line because the all your comments are close to been senseless. I chose only those with slight sense.

lol
Atheists are fools. Infact very foolish.
We ve heard & read that countless of times on this platform and even offline. Say something new pls
Kill yourself now.
Shey I told you am not as psychic as your god
Abi you will come back again. This time you will be born in America.
You don confuse finish brother. Go relax and refresh yourself
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

We dont agree with ourselves because some people are twisting the scriptures.
Mass murder. Everything was physical battle in those days so even if i was there like i would look for your forefathers and kill them myself(if they didn't believe in God too).
Those days were showing the wrath of God.
This wrath will come again.
Kill yourself and face one. Abi life is meaningless to you

Shows your level of reasoning

Kill your own ignorant self. Afterall heaven is waiting for you with lots of goodies

Or pray so that world poverty will no longer exist. Or is your god incompetent?

Drop a photo of your god or is it still playing hide and seek? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

LooooL grin
Please ask him who fertilized the egg?
Or the egg was transgender?
Doctor felixomor,,, i dae greet oo... See às una dae fall una fellow colleagues hands
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

Kill your own ignorant self. Afterall heaven is waiting for you with lots of goodies

He has repeated that line close to 4times without making any sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

My life is not mine. The owner will call me when He needs me.
Poverty. The poor can change their lives when they come to my God, trust in Him and work hard.

My God doesn't have a photo.
Dare Him to show Himself to you and you will testify it here on nairaland.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
He has repeated that line close to 4times without making any sense.
There is sense in it. That is why you keep replying.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Poverty. The poor can change their lives when they come to my God, trust in Him and work hard.
Are you OK at all? I doubt you are ok - you are becoming demented

Anyways, correct me if am wrong
1) God created man in his own image implied what?
2) first Define photo. Secondly, you are contradicting self without anybody typing on your behalf.
Oyah analyse this yourself Since your god has no photo, why would he reveal himself to Hahn to the extent he will come back online to give testimony.? How would he describe the so called god...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Is this how you reason? cry
You keep disappointing me Junia, so, I shld reply to every quote? undecided
Is that how you like it.? Anyways, I purposely failed to address ya last line because the all your comments are close to been senseless. I chose only those with slight sense.

We ve heard & read that countless of times on this platform and even offline. Say something new pls

Shey I told you am not as psychic as your god

You don confuse finish brother. Go relax and refresh yourself
Ashhh .. e pain the guy. Can't you kill yourself
There is no God. Or you don't believe anymore.
Pls kill yourself and you will come again.

God loves you Mr. Atheist
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Jehovah I dare your incompetent self to show yourself right now in my room as soon as I finish typing this so that you can prove your minion, Junia, right and solve this issue that is going on.

I am waiting smiley

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Are you OK at all? I doubt you are ok - you are becoming demented

Anyways, correct me if am wrong
1) God created man in his own image implied what?
2) first Define photo. Since your god has no photo, why would he reveal himself to Hahn to the extent he will come back online to give testimony.? How would he describe the so called god
Saying He doesn't have a photo doesn't mean He has no image. But no one has His image on earth. He can reveal Himself to anyone with different images.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

Jehovah I dare your incompetent self to show yourself right now in my room as soon as I finish typing this so that you can prove your minion, Junia, right and solve this issue that is going on.

I am waiting smiley
You don't need to type anything here.
Talk to Him in your room.
He will show Himself to you one day.
And you'll become like me.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by hahn(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Saying He doesn't have a photo doesn't mean He has no image. But no one has His image on earth. He can reveal Himself to anyone with different images.

I am still waiting for it's incompetence to show it's self

I have only noticed one mosquito flying around

Is that it since it shows itself in different images? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia àbí n'a Jumia, is this how you tend to debate for god? undecided cry

I even had to come down to elementary level yet you couldn't bring up a challenging fact or debate..... Like god Like followers grin cheesy
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Hahn what do you think about the boldened.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

A nursery 1 child would rather remain mute than utter this trash...

Cc Tosyne2much, wetin you fit talk about this
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
Junia àbí n'a Jumia, is this how you tend to debate for god? undecided cry

I even had to come down to elementary level yet you couldn't bring up a challenging fact or debate..... Like god Like followers grin cheesy
Like fools like fools. You will be recognized everywhere
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
You keep replying trash. A fool indeed
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

I am still waiting for it's incompetence to show it's self
I have only noticed one mosquito flying around
Is that it since it shows itself in different images? cheesy grin
See you .. Just one day. You will see Him.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

I have bee succinctly observing every comment on this thread but I dey always fear this section baba make una no drag me into the league of atheism
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

You keep replying trash. A fool indeed
Only pointing out ya trashes to the audience so they could see how intelligent you are for god
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Only pointing out ya trashes to the audience so they could see how intelligent you are for god
An atheist sees at as thrash. And i see you as a fool.
Your's is deeper.
Cry next ....
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

Like fools like fools. You will be recognized everywhere

This is the most intelligent Theist I Ve met online
Junia: My God doesn't have a photo.
Junia: but Dare Him to show Himself to you
Me: but you said he never had a photo undecided
Junia: Saying He doesn't have a photo doesn't mean He has no image.
Me: he has no photo but have image? Are you OK at all? undecided
Junia: What is there is that, no one has His image on earth.
Me: what are you saying gaan sef? cry
Junia: OK, He can reveal Himself to anyone with different images.
Me: but you said no one have his image on earth, how come do you realize he exist in different forms.? shocked
Junia: See you .. Just one day. You will see Him.
Me: yet he has no image and photo

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

This is the most intelligent Theist I Ve met online
Junia: My God doesn't have a photo.
Junia: but Dare Him to show Himself to you
Me: but you said he never had a photo undecided
Junia: Saying He doesn't have a photo doesn't mean He has no image.
Me: he has no photo but have image? Are you OK at all? undecided
Junia: What is there is that, no one has His image on earth.
Me: what are you saying gaan sef? cry
Junia: OK, He can reveal Himself to anyone with different images.
Me: but you said no one have his image on earth, how come do you realize he exist in different forms.? shocked
Junia: See you .. Just one day. You will see Him.
Me: yet he has no image and photo

grin cheesy
You sound like a kid.
Indeed no one has God's picture but He can show Himself to you if you want Him to.
His is God and can come to you in any form. Thats power.
I didn't say He exist in different form.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

You sound like a kid.
Indeed no one has God's picture but He can show Himself to you if you want Him to.
His is God and can come to you in any form. Thats power.
I didn't say He exist in different form.
Are you this confused that you Ve resulted to lying and denying the obvious? On a particular thread, you said god is/is not a single personality

And what about this too? Junia: OK, He can reveal Himself to anyone with different images.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by jonbellion(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Cc Hahn, LiberaDeus, jonbellion, Ranchhoddas HardMirror etc.... Make una come see the o-o @bold

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,, Junia, you fall my hands big time. So only your god version is correct?
loool
But the Jewish one with a talking snake and a garden in the middle of nowhere makes sense ehn undecided
Lmao! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by sokul: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm.. I'm mouth-shutted undecided
You don deh follow religious gists abi... grin
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
jonbellion:
loool
But the Jewish one with a talking snake and a garden in the middle of nowhere makes sense ehn undecided
Lmao! cheesy
Go through the whole comments wink
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Are you this confused that you Ve resulted to lying and denying the obvious? On a particular thread, you said god is/is not a single personality

And what about this too? Junia: OK, He can reveal Himself to anyone with different images.

Well you many never understand me any better.
We can say God to mean The Father depending on the statement. The same applies to The Son and The Holy Spirit.

When we say image of God. There we are talking about The Son because He is both man and God.

And because He is God. He can come to you in any form He wants.
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
sokul:
You don deh follow religious gists abi... grin
I come spy for here make I see wetin people dey yarn baba cheesy
Re: Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer by felixomor: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Doctor felixomor,,, i dae greet oo... See às una dae fall una fellow colleagues hands
I hail u.....in the name of our Lord

Sorry to say, Na only ur hand fall here....
Or u dey joke ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! / Amazing Facts About The Pope, Roman Catholic Church And The Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.