Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Can I Remain Faithful To My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Remain Faithful To My Wife? (471 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Remain Faithful To My Wife? by BizLifeE: 3:51am On Mar 25, 2017
How do husbands remain faithful to their wives?

I mean… over time their wives become uglier and less lovely. Why won't they be tempted to cheat on their wives? What makes them faithful?

Answer: Instead of making it gender specific (husbands get ugly too, and less lovely) one way to think about this question is:

How to stay committed in a monogamous marriage, if the attraction is gone, and your partner isn't the same way as he or she once was?

It's a very tough question.

Some seek help. Some talk to their spouse about their desire for them to change. Some change themselves in order to see if the other will change. Some cheat. Some divorce.

In all all of the above, it takes work. Work to go to therapy. Work to talk to your spouse and bare your desires. Work to look at yourself and ask tough questions. Work to cheat, lie and deceive. Work to go through a divorce.

I don't know your specifics. However, know that you are brave to ask; and you're certainly not alone.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-do-husbands-remain-faithful-to-their-wives

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: How Can I Remain Faithful To My Wife? by moskobaba(m): 3:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Marriage goes beyond beauty
Re: How Can I Remain Faithful To My Wife? by anitapreeti(f): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Be contented man undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Charge For Robbing And Raping A Taxi Driver / (VIDEO) Watch How This Alligator Slowly Followed Two Cranes On A Golf Course / Guys Only......Girls are allowed to slide in though.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.