Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) (26040 Views)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:
How lovely.
Would love to have such but not in this recession.

Are you mixed race?
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nimi22(f): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
So cuuute i can just imagine the four boys fighting for their sis.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Cynthyworld(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54931140][/quote]
always read BTW d lines I say mine gonna b....
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

hahahaha
so, how life?
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by odinga1of: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
olasarah:

Marry Lalasticlala. He produces quadruplets grin

Guy you too funny oooooooooooooooooooo, hahahahhaahahhhhhahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Honesty007(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
I call them the avatars
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by pwettyesther(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
coolSoooooo Adorable!! kiss[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Are you mixed race?

Lol. like you looked into my eyes.
It's not so obvious in that picture, that's why i chose it.
Leave that aspect. Don't want to discuss it.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
so, how life?
Fine o.
Have you been able to find out about your tomorrow?.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
jabojafa:
well i hv and i wudnt want to leave it at tot, so let mk my tot a reality. Lolz

Then start a reality show. lol
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
i tap into your blessing, Can i be of help to the family? send ur details to my fb name Nonny dot

3 Likes

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by princessfoluke(f): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Beautiful chidren in waffi voice. Me want amen!
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

Then start a reality show. lol
ok, mk i pm u first mk we discuss d modalities of d show. Lolz
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
jabojafa:
ok, mk i pm u first mk we discuss d modalities of d show. Lolz

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not an expert in that ooo
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

Lol. like you looked into my eyes.
It's not so obvious in that picture, that's why i chose it.
Leave that aspect. Don't want to discuss it.

I think you're very beautiful.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I think you're very beautiful.

Ohhh, thanks.
Tried getting a look at you but what i saw got me running.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

Ohhh, thanks.
Tried getting a look at you but what i saw got me running.

grin grin grin Sorry about that! It's supposed to make a certain class of people run, not beautiful people like you kiss
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

Fine o.
Have you been able to find out about your tomorrow?.
Lolcheesy. I've not oh, but I believe with no.1 shieldmaiden By my side i will. grin
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lolcheesy. I've not oh, but I believe with no.1 shieldmaiden By my side i will. grin

Hahahahaha. i can't tell the future ooo, Ebuka.
Don't force me to start lying at my age. grin grin
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha. i can't tell the future ooo, Ebuka.
Don't force me to start lying at my age. grin grin
Lol, I completely understand. cool
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2017
thornapple:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not an expert in that ooo
dnt worry, u will learn.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Beautiful! Four kings for her alone...God is awesome!

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin
CaroLyner:
Interracial kids are sooo cute
you are right in a way all babies are wink
CaroLyner:
Interracial kids are sooo cute
you are right in a way all babies are cute just give them enough baby fertilizer and make sure their faces become round like football.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
lostnegro:
grin
you are right in a way all babies are wink
you are right in a way all babies are cute just give them enough baby fertilizer and make sure their faces become round like football.
cheesycheesy lost negro tho?
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
It would have been so nice if it was 3 boys and 1 girl, that will make it 3boys and 2 girls. God is good
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 5:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Wooowwww!!! The first picture left me speechless. Wish I could be their nanny. My love for kids is inexplicable....However,five is quite a number. I think two is more suitable for the Nigerian economy.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
CaroLyner:
cheesycheesy lost negro tho?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.