Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (68962 Views)

Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by dimmikel: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
U claimed you don't jump from one bed to anoda, and u slept wit a man the first time u met him. So I say weldone Ma. I tink u are OLOSHO by proffesion

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by sirchrisnewsline(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
I was the bouncers davido sent that time anyway wat I have say is dat she accept davido so cheap even davido never wanted her it was her friend davido bt she beg me to follow me

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by iswallker(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This girl just confirmed she is a desperate LovePeddler looking for a lifeline to survive ..So she kept details of his dick since that nyt ..what a lie

What details did she reveal of his dixk..perhaps you read another story that we didn't..

Dixk is big..that's all..

Its a mans world really..averyone laying the blame on the girl..what about davido that screwed the girl..he no get fault bah...
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Olysmile(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Story story. Okay!
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by solid3(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Iru omo amuni ti opa isoro bo idi wo le leyi bi?

Mean while, in other news:

I saw my neighbour fighting his friend... When I heard what happened, I just weak. Some people can be very annoying sha. How would you borrow somebody's cloth and then slim fit it? ☹

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by mhizv(f): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Virus777:

Girl, I love your face. So cute, so pleasant to look at. smiley

Are you single?

thanks.

no .

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by mhizv(f): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2017
solid3:
Iru omo amuni ti opa isoro bo idi wo le leyi bi?

Mean while, in other news:

I saw my neighbour fighting his friend... When I heard what happened, I just weak. Some people can be very annoying sha. How would you borrow somebody's cloth and then slim fit it? ☹
funny
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by ikemesit4477: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Driftingking:
[img]www.fotor.com-2017-03-25-07-59-59.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-CbgTlfwxDZA/WNYVhKdjLVI/AAAAAAAACI0/eQFFzpM63qQ9zQrmL10b7s5jo6Sa_SM_wCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-03-25-07-59-59.jpeg[/img]

https://punchng.com/i-asked-davido-to-wear-condom-but-he-refused-alleged-baby-mama/amp/
she is calling these 3 inches stuff big cucumber!
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by iguita: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
I was confused at first when I read that she does not jump from one bed to another. Then I realized that she means she just a in just one bed (davido's in this case). After husmping on one bed, she did not jump to another. Look baby mama.
skillzbae:
You are not a girl who jump from one bed to another but u slept with him on the first day u met him. Sometimes I wonder how silly some girls can be. U told him to use condom he refused yet u still slept with him. Sorry babes but u sound cheap and irritating.. Let me guess, when u discovered he was Davido, U quickly calculated what u might gain if u get pregnant. It's a pity that our generation has lost its morals. U beta get a job and face your child and stop disgracing that poor child. N. B: I dislike davido and most so called celebrities so don't think I support him.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Leebeedo(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
You don't jump from one bed to another but you had sex with a man you just met hours ago.....God bless you oh!

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by zpakln(f): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
TDonald:

JOKE OF THE DAY
one can not walk from one bed to another again? grin

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by holluphemydavid(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
D girl wnted it without condom Tu, d way ladies like sex without condom enh, am not understanding..... Meanwhile Team flesh to flesh
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by ndcide(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
See the kind of life she is living. They are the type that castigate virgins.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Virus777: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
softwerk:

See your talent?! shocked

Dickk monitoring spirit! lipsrsealed

Hehehe. grin

No o, just wanted to point out the disparity between her assertion and that of the previous Olosho. Dazall.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by softwerk(f): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
djlaqua91:
Seriously, how hard is it to close your legs and say NO angry
Tati Billion for the account will open all closed doors grin

I fear this is just the beginning; Davido babymamas will soon register an association with the CAC!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
she is an opportunist.
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by OJOAYODEJI(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2017
She is just stupid saying u met a guy on a night with ur friends..... Slept with him same night without using a condom........ And she claims she doesn't jump from one bed to d other....... Girl, u r just a prostitute and I believe u need to take d child to her father in d hood...... I don't appreciate ur story...atall.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2017
She no fine sef
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Harlots everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Raphchuks: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Why do these oloshos always describe the length of a guy's d*ck and his performance in bed

What are we suppose to do with such information!

Senseless girls everywhere undecided
you're pained, your size tho
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by djlaqua91(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
softwerk:

Tati Billion for the account will open all closed doors grin

I fear this is just the beginning; Davido babymamas will soon register an association with the CAC!

The rate at which Davido is going, he will outrival Tuface sef grin

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by thinkmoney(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
The three things about this whole thing
1) this davido no get taste. There must have been better looking girls in the club that night. I wonder how he was so sure this bonga fish is free of disease.
2) what happened to the first DNA test. This lady should be careful so she don't disgrace her family.
3) this girl like many girls as no virtue. I bet she must have had unprotected sex with many other men that same month she met Davido.
4)this Davido is on an express way that leads to STD. fucking total strangers the very day they met in a club for that matter.
5)the guy no try set, going just two rounds the whole night. Whereas me, if I hadn't gone at least 7i consider such night experience incomplete.
6)is it my eyes? N be the big casava wet the girl dey talk dey inside that white boxer so? The Igbo smoke Davido smoked must have affected that lady that night
7) did I say I only wanted to point out 3 observation? Well sorry, this matta pain me very way...the way our girls dey act without brain this days...
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by mayorwah98(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
she is not an olosho please
She's a confam olosho

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Raphchuks: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Virus777:
Hehehe. One of the oloshos wey Davido fukc the other time said he has small dick. Now this one is saying he has big bulala. Which one we go come believe now?
different folks with different strokes. That's life for you
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by BBBlaze: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
davido will not jst own up to his responsiblity for once as a mature boy?! smh,! tongue tongue

in other news;

serves u ladies right ,to all dat want to Bleep any superstar irrespective of wats involve ,all in d name of fun. u shld b lucky it wasnt AIDs. ...foolish pple!! lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Exponental(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Display of cheapness by the girl!!! She didn't mention how much she charged or collected ooo. I don't blame davido.... they are everywhere, doing coded prostitution. He stupidly helped her ministry.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by purplekayc(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Why is she telling everyone this?

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Raphchuks: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2017
ikemesit4477:
she is calling these 3 inches stuff big cucumber!
your size may not be up to that
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by yankeypha: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Cheap Girl, she need Davido by fire by force that why she want to conduct another test to confirm.
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by 1koboko: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Very silly and shameless brat. Time has come when all these groupies and gold digging girls who set out to tarnish people's image should be punished. No self respecting girl will condescend this low. U met him at a club, he sent someone to fetch you, he told you to go back and then when he was leaving, he asked to fetch you again and ordered your girlfriends out and took you to d hotel and slept with you without protection in less than 24 hours. See how stupid you sound. DNA is 99.9999% correct and the result shows that he is not your baby's father. No reputable DNA laboratory would stake their reputation by endorsing a trumped up result. I am so disgusted how some people advertise their stupidity with reckless abandon. Tuck your tail in between your legs and take care of this precious child you have created out of your recklessness

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by ikemesit4477: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Raphchuks:
your size may not be up to that
who told you!
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Spidermon: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Weyrey ndo weyrey.

Wetin scatter my dada was how she was picked up.

The details she offered shows how cheap these hoes have become.

Toto don turn to game center.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.