Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (68956 Views)

Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Virus777: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
mhizv:
thanks.
no .
Welcome.
Okay.
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Virus777: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Raphchuks:
different folks with different strokes. That's life for you

Exactly.
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Came: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
I dey shame on behalf of this girl , see wetin she dey talk without shame.... You and your friends go find men for club, you come
Jam this man , sleep with am without protection , come get belle,,,, I dey shame on your behalf you hear.... Yee dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by opribo(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Good girls don't go to night clubs these days because girls like this have made it so hard to clearly differentiate between a parttime prostitute and a professional 'olosho'. SMH anyway , Tha a successful hi will risk it all for a one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by skillzbae(f): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2017
iswallker:

U sabi judge person o...

There has never been any moment in your life you took a wrong decision in a split second... :

I hail u oo

Oga, I'm not perfect at all, no human being is, but saying she does not jump from one bed to another but slept with Davido on the first night is funny. Not only did she sleep without protection, but she also did not take anything after to prevent pregnancy. What was she expecting?

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Coldfeets: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
Gals lose their brains when they see these artists

Not just artistes but stars in general.

You can now see why Donald Trump made that grab them by the pússy remark?

He said, "... you can grab them by the püssy. As long as you're a star, they can let you do anything to them... "
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Raphchuks: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2017
ikemesit4477:
who told you!
I know. You're being intimidated by his size. If not why complain
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by teeghurl(f): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2017
seankay:
Lies detected in her testimony

1. I do not drink or smoke but David drinks and smokes :

She was probably drinking coke and malt at the club undecided

2. he did not even know when I left the hotel: you would have waited for him to wake up so that he can sort you,book another session and take more selfies.

3. she did not have a boyfriend and she is not one to jump from one bed to another: This one weak me grin grin grin grin
Infact, i tire angry. Some stories you read and can't help but cover your face in shame as a lady. Chai
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by skillzbae(f): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

You made sense die

At least if there was a prior interaction before meeting for the first time one would have understood...all because he is an artiste

Thank u o, first night o, because say na davido
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by thunderbabs: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2017
What's this one talking about? You want to confirm paternity, you talking if dere ll be mutual love.....like he wants you for wife b4....

Stupid girls

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2017
EastGold:
These girls ehn, you allowed a man you met for the first night kolombi you that same night.

I fear all these girls o

And she wants him to marry her?

It won't work like that.

Nah, kò lè werk

women are actually funny to listen to. She said she doesn't go about sleeping with men while she literally let someone she met on her first few hours sleep with her without a condom twice.

Aren't women beautiful creatures?

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by fortunechy(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2017
end time galz everywia

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Jaddo19(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
U had sex wt hm bc u wanted 2 catch fun undecided? Neva new dat hvin sex is catching fun, issorite, kwantinu. Al D same, baby mama is nt a career, go learn handwork
Better Talk,,,LOL

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by LesbianBoy(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Raphchuks:
you're pained, your size tho

Lol.....this one don kolo o! How pained take enter this matter?

Lemme break it down so "kolo" people like you will understand! What i mean is, even if she says davido d*ck is small, he can't perform or he is a one minute man or something, what are we meant to do with the information? Should we start crying? If its big should we start rejoicing
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by AuroraB(f): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2017
goldbim:
That is what happens when you turn yourself to mairuwa..Davido is the chief supplier of speerm..he should kontinu grin.egbon David, Wehdonesir..The girl sef..nawa!! Is that how you used to dothat is the reward of Longthroat!! lipsrsealed
Which longthroat? In her own words, she got no money from David. In as much as she was careless, I'd suggest you calm down with the name calling cool
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by AuroraB(f): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2017
skillzbae:
You are not a girl who jump from one bed to another but u slept with him on the first day u met him. Sometimes I wonder how silly some girls can be. U told him to use condom he refused yet u still slept with him. Sorry babes but u sound cheap and irritating.. Let me guess, when u discovered he was Davido, U quickly calculated what u might gain if u get pregnant. It's a pity that our generation has lost its morals. U beta get a job and face your child and stop disgracing that poor child. N. B: I dislike davido and most so called celebrities so don't think I support him.
You couldn't have said it any better cool
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Pearly255(f): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Dirty gal undecided
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by riczy(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3703046/ayomide-labinjo-davido-big-manhood#54926984 u ar jokingly joking, madam go day hawk for hold up to care for ur bastard if u lose d case
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by danigbo(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
All the people that called the man of God names should prepare to do their RESTITUTION !
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Coolgent(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
This is what usually happen when u let konji to reason for u
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2017
OMG, see how this babe jus friendzoned all the other guys in her life... O ma shey oh
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by jessicahardman: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2017
That boy has paid these hoes to lie
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
What is so big about this toothpick, come n see my junior brother's own. I dey even dey shy look the guy when we small... He's now in Germany dating oyinbo... Lucky girl

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
How is dis my business

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by UEDIBO: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
goldbim:
That is what happens when you turn yourself to mairuwa..Davido is the chief supplier of speerm..he should kontinu grin.egbon David, Wehdonesir..The girl sef..nawa!! Is that how you used to dothat is the reward of Longthroat!! lipsrsealed
not only him. no one can abort the baby produced from my sperm not even the witches.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
All this year's I been dey disrespect fishes to dey compare them with girls,my apologies to all the fishes in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
We understand that LADIES are meant to exhibit traits of stupidity, occasionally but now, it's regular.
Do we call it MUTATION or Is a Gene with higher penetrance is evolving.....?
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
And that my friends is how Bastards are made

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by wandyvirus(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why is there a sustained PR for Davido's Manhood?
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by wandyvirus(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
justscorchone:
All this year's I been dey disrespect fishes to dey compare them with girls,my apologies to all the fishes in the world.
grin grin grin. You are a real idiot! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by DavidEsq(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
she is not an olosho please
OK, u mean she is a senior Olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.