Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (68954 Views)

Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Leiman100(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
only among Christians will you see shameless people like this, who take pride invoving ln despicable act
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
sirchrisnewsline:
I was the bouncers davido sent that time anyway wat I have say is dat she accept davido so cheap even davido never wanted her it was her friend davido bt she beg me to follow me
grin grin
English never loved us
English Is not a must
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Leiman100:
only among Christians will you see shameless people like this, who take pride invoving ln despicable act
You've just wasted this space, thinking you've made a sensible comment.
angry angry
You could have thought of something better

4 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by selfmadeboss: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
wwhat a disgusting olosho

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Some people will say Nigerian ladies are not freaks, rawbinsh
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Tamarapetty(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
cry i comment my reserve.
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by durasome(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
“I am very sure he is the father of my child because I did not have a boyfriend when we met. I had some male friends but it was just a platonic relationship I had with them and nothing serious. I don’t jump from one bed to another and that is why I am very bold and certain that he is the father of my child. If I had been sleeping around, I would not be that bold to talk.”

How I feel wan carry know. You meet a man the first day,you had sex with him unprotected and you say you don't jump from bed to bed.
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Curry30: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. U met him in the club
2. U followed him to the hotel
3. U willingly bleeped him without rubber
4. U bleeped again without rubber
5. U were in ur right senses?!
6. And now u want him to be responsible?

Come where all des girls of nowadays come from sef?

All beauty, no brains....ewwww!

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by nwonufestus(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't jump from one bed to other but jump to davido's bed with 5seconds
is that how u use to do

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Goalnaldo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
because he talks a lot and made you laugh,you opened ur honey pot for him..chai..you are worst than oloshos!

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by cstr151: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
No sense at all. undecided
And when suitors fail to stay due to her ''after one'' status, some women will cry blue murder abut how men are wicked and then ask her to wait for the elusive right man who is a complete nitwit that will marry the hoe..
Right man indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by cstr151: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
chronique:
After, one person would senselessly come and say that a man who refused to date or marry this one because she has a baby, is cheap and silly. As if it is mandatory for the men to take up the trash other people disposed off.
Absolutely annoying, hommie.
And the thing is the vast majority of these young single mothers got impregnated cheaply and stupidly. You only need to hear the stories to cringe at the total lack of value and self-respect. Even their baby-daddies(who are obviously not stupid) would not take them for wives under any circumstance.
I was into one lady i met at a professionals training programme, dated her for a while, only for her to tell me she has a 4 year old child after 3 months of dating. I just tactically withdrew , and the next thing i got in my mail box, and phone for the next one month were different levels of vulgarities, curses, and abuses by this chick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by chronique(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Exactly. A lady who got into a serious relationship with a man, loved up, gave her all to him, had sex and got pregnant and took the path of honor to keep the baby, I can understand and tolerate. Not one trashy person with no morals or values, who met a total stranger at a night club or a party, and had sex,became pregnant and gave birth to a child. I can't deal with that. How will I explain to to myself and convince myself that I would be happy with, and can trust a woman who got pregnant by having a one night stand with a total stranger? Even if someone swears for me or curses me, I can't be that stupid.
cstr151:

And the thing is the vast majority of these young single mothers got impregnated cheaply and stupidly. You only need to hear the stories to cringe at the total lack of value and self-respect. Even their baby-daddies(who are obviously not stupid) would not take them for wives under any circumstance.
I was into one lady i met at a professionals training programme, dated her for a while, only for her to tell me she has a 4 year old child after 3 months of dating. I just tactically withdrew , and the next thing i got in my mail box, and phone for the next one month were different levels of vulgarities, curses, and abuses by this chick.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Seanjay(m): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2017
cstr151:

Which kind generation be this for God sake ?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Moving4: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2017
How do we now believe DATu don't sleep around when he met u at a club & slept wit u DAT same night... Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Neymar1095(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
skillzbae:
You are not a girl who jump from one bed to another but u slept with him on the first day u met him. Sometimes I wonder how silly some girls can be. U told him to use condom he refused yet u still slept with him. Sorry babes but u sound cheap and irritating.. Let me guess, when u discovered he was Davido, U quickly calculated what u might gain if u get pregnant. It's a pity that our generation has lost its morals. U beta get a job and face your child and stop disgracing that poor child. N. B: I dislike davido and most so called celebrities so don't think I support him.
shut up jor. Virgin Mary
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by DavidEsq(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
she is not an olosho please
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by jumygold(f): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
1. You don't know who he is but you know he's an artist, (Wehdone MA)
2. You don't jump from bed to bed but you allowed overnight bleeping (Wehdone MA)
3. You went with your friends but ended up spending night out alone with an unknown stranger (Wehdone MA) ....thank God you still have your head
4. You thought it was the club owner and you still went, what were you looking for, big catch abi (Wehdone MA)
5. 3 years after, you are just voicing out,what happened since, seems you weren't sure before abi (Wehdone MA)
6. Every girl has the time of the month she knows she can easily get pregnant, and you still choose no CD, okay.. .(Wehdone MA)
Just saying o, not insinuating anything, lemme come and be going sef
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Appliedmaths(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jaddo19:
Better Talk,,,LOL

Sup guess my mail's broken or something? Saw your PM but couldn't reply.
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by Jaddo19(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Sup guess my mail's broken or something? Saw your PM but couldn't reply.
Saw Ur Mail Already,waiting For U To Reply
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by sleuthhound: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
she is not an olosho please
explain
Re: Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" by swetjo(f): 6:46am On May 04, 2019
You met him at the club and decided to have sex with him just like that. Now see the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.