Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) (30413 Views)

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fash my man. the man with the midas touch
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by raycoolman(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
ok
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ajibel:
I am from Saki, and in my family it was a tradition that every male must know how to beat a drum. This picture evokes memories of when I was young learning how to beat drum in Onitsha grin grin

I cant beat any _shit drum now. That tradition is dead to me. My own kids would beat nothing talk more of drum.
and you r proud of that?

Congrats.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by wayray: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Constituted Authorities.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by figure007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

they are very wicked...their hate for moslems is going out of style....

churches should be closed...

i dont understand how you can attend church every sunday and still be soooo hateful,even ready to play around with lies..

i realy wonder sometimes what their pastors preach to them every sunday... undecided

am sooo happy,i dont go to church no more..but am still christian...
you understood this??
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ajistaff.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by teebell999(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tried ko!!

The rains are back..!! So it is normal...

Hater spotted!! A drop of rain water hasn't touched the ground in Abuja here, but we have been experiencing massive improvement in electricity supply.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
bakila:

Up north from where the River Niger ascends to the south.

No

i mean northern Nigeria.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

i dont understand how you can attend church every sunday and still be soooo hateful,even ready to play around with lies..

i realy wonder sometimes what their pastors preach to them every sunday... undecided

Christian that can tolerate one another
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by gigfx: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Respect constitutional authority.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
yaqq:
wc area una two dey, I wan park come dier

Lols,

I have even removed my laptop battery, I am using it directly as desktop.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Gov Oyo : Oyo Mo esi ( Oyo knows how to talk) beats the drum welcoming the Minister to Oyo State.

Minister BRF: we Know, takes the drum Eko o dahun ( Lagos did not answer o) 
They both burst into laughter as Minster of Power, Works and Housing Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN pays a courtesy visit to Governor Abiola Ajimobi at The Governor's Office, Agodi.

Rather than this,share the main reason why Fashola was in Oyo state the projects inspection on housing, road and power.
It enlightened people on what government is doing at present, after all the talking drum was presented to him during his visit but you didn't share that with us

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/gov-ajimobi-enjoys-drum-with-fashola-as.html?m=1
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

Christian that can't tolerate one another, are those one Christian. its intolerance that lead to violence.

watch out Christianity would start competing with the religion of peace soon in violence
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lordsocrates:

God bless you guys, God punish all those Pastors that preach hate... God Punish them.

I am a Christian but Church dong tire me, how can Christians leave what Jesus came down to earth to preach "LOVE" and centre on hate.

Every hypocrite will be expose,

The white people that brought the religion upon us, are not that religious like us.

we carry religion put for head.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by 0b10010011: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fashola will become the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria someday, and his vice will be a South-South figure!

I said it.....
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by SNIPER123: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Awon Omo ale cheesy
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Emassive(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oga no light. We dey Oluyole, IB.
farouk0403:
Having fun right?

Fashola tried, our light is stable now 23 and half hours of light.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
and you r proud of that?

Congrats.

Yup I am tongue
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
teebell999:

Hater spotted!! A drop of rain water hasn't touched the ground in Abuja here, but we have been experiencing massive improvement in electricity supply.

Because the Generation plant is not located @ Abuja!!

I guess you finished secondary school!!
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Emassive:
Oga no light. We dey Oluyole, IB.

Maybe your transformer is faulty.
You should lay a complain to the nearest PHCN office of your area.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by yoged(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Easy to spot an illiterate yoruba dude!!

Bye! If you need help.. Drop your account number!!

mumu
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
yoged:
mumu

K
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by castrol180(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ajibel:
I am from Saki, and in my family it was a tradition that every male must know how to beat a drum. This picture evokes memories of when I was young learning how to beat drum in Onitsha grin grin

I cant beat any _shit drum now. That tradition is dead to me. My own kids would beat nothing talk more of drum.

And your kids would hear "wehn"
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
castrol180:

And your kids would hear "wehn"

Lol why would they?

When they wont live in my hometown.

The reason I had to learn was because I was going to my hometown every Ileya.

That wont happen in my own case with my kids wink
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please..people saying they have 23 and 47 hours of light..what area of Lagos please?

Is Ajegunle not in Lagos? :-
\

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tried ko!!

The rains are back..!! So it is normal...

Which rain? Abeg acknowledge good when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by bakila: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

No

i mean northern Nigeria.
Yes, the Rivers that feed some of the Power Generators passed through that part of Nigeria.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by allstarfestus: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
The light has really improve, please always speak the truth when it is needed... don't always look for negative report...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.