Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) (30615 Views)

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Honesty007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Guy we don bench una.. my area na 47hrs in 2days. I see light so tay I off fridge. I dey use phone any how now connected directly to light. Guy I dey fear sef..
which area is that? what of iyana ipaja and egbeda side.pls whats the situation there.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Commm.. Mr Fashola! Does it mean that Nigeria will never have a 24/7 public power supply in ur life time?
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

BecUse the rains are back!!

Haters my ass!! Moreover, here in Lagos.. The light is still epileptical!! (Most places)

So what sayest thou?
Lighting system is so bad in Lagos State, I don tire 4 Lagos because of light.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Mathewa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ajibel:
I am from Saki, and in my family it was a tradition that every male must know how to beat a drum. This picture evokes memories of when I was young learning how to beat drum in Onitsha grin grin

I cant beat any _shit drum now. That tradition is dead to me. My own kids would beat nothing talk more of drum.
wer in Saki?
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

Haters are back with thesame old lame excuse.

is still dry and hot up north,and there is constant electricity.
bros no show for East here ooh
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mathewa:
wer in Saki?

Erm saki west. Ajegunle. embarassed
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lordsocrates:

God bless you guys, God punish all those Pastors that preach hate... God Punish them.

I am a Christian but Church dong tire me, how can Christians leave what Jesus came down to earth to preach "LOVE" and centre on hate.

You are on the path to Enlightenment bro. Check my Profile and my Topics, You might Find them interesting And also very Helpful towards your path. Have a great day bro.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nne5:
Its a talking drum, you can actually communicate by beating it to the specific tone of the words you want to say without talking, by listening to the drum those present would hear you as if you were talking... well those who have learnt how to interprete it anyway. Used mostly to welcome honored guest and sing praises.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Nne5: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
jollymizzle:

Its a talking drum, you can actually communicate by beating it to the specific tone of the words you want to say without talking, by listening to the drum those present would hear you as if you were talking... well those who have learnt how to interprete it anyway. Used mostly to welcome honored guest and sing praises.
Thank you.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
No light here in My location in Anambra. Every Wednesdays and Fridays are black out day in my area
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ladsfudelis: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Which area be that?
farouk0403:

Lols the man really try thumbs up to him.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Mathewa(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ajibel:

Erm saki west. Ajegunle. embarassed
cool, am frm saki west too, sanngo area.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mathewa:
cool, am frm saki west too, sanngo area.

Oh the popular sango market.

I bought some clothes there during the last ileya. I only visit home during ileya grin

So you beat drum too?
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oga there is no light. Ask anyone living in Oluyole Extension or Elebu area. It's all black out and we get only 4-5hours daily only.
farouk0403:

Maybe your transformer is faulty.
You should lay a complain to the nearest PHCN office of your area.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ladsfudelis:
Which area be that?

Asokoro Abj, but now I am in my hometown and there is abundant light 23 hours of light.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

bless you my brother.

Let us keep on preaching peace among our people, may be one day we will achieve our aim.

you know some people are very slow In terms of thinking, they are not in control of their brain,.

The pastors and imams have brainwashed them, thats why they uses whatsoever the clerics tell them to do.

Churches don't preach hate, in fact we have been quiet over the years like the silence of the lambs. We know your type..."they uses" grin grin
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
placeofallure:

Churches don't preach hate, in fact we have been quiet over the years like the silence of the lambs. We know your type..."they uses" grin grin

Lols just finish what you have started.

you were saying??
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Awada keri keri ni 'badan
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:00am On Mar 26, 2017
farouk0403:

Lols just finish what you have started.

you were saying??

Well Farouk, here's my drift:
It is "They use" not "They uses"
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Mathewa(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Ajibel:

Oh the popular sango market.

I bought some clothes there during the last ileya. I only visit home during ileya grin

So you beat drum too?
yes bro, bt i ain't dat gud in it, wen next ar u coming home?
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Mathewa:
yes bro, bt i ain't dat gud in it, wen next ar u coming home?

Lol. I dont beat it anymore and I cant even find my "Ilu". My family is Abilujegbe.

I dont think I would be coming home again or I dont know when next I will.

My dad who was the sole reason for my coming home, passed away last year so I have no emotional attachment to Saki again sad
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Mathewa(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Ajibel:

Lol. I dont beat it anymore and I cant even find my "Ilu". My family is Abilujegbe.

I dont think I would be coming home again or I dont know when next I will.

My dad who was the sole reason for my coming home, passed away last year so I have no emotional attachment to Saki again sad
eeyah sorry 4 dat bro, may his soul rest in perfect peace, i don't mind if u can share contact with me, xtibixxguy@gmail.com , its an extreme pleasure to meet u.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Mathewa:
eeyah sorry 4 dat bro, may his soul rest in perfect peace, i don't mind if u can share contact with me, xtibixxguy@gmail.com , its an extreme pleasure to meet u.

Thanks a lot bro. Amin smiley
Alright, I'll send you a mail now.
It's a pleasure meeting you too
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
placeofallure:

Well Farouk, here's my drift:
It is "They use" not "They uses"

ok noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.