Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) (2873 Views)

Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by ZombieTERROR: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
I am not against separation. I would gladly help you pack your bags so you can get the fvck out. We do not want Biafra.ud on Nigerian soil
I was never on Nigerian soil
Am home
Comeover let me buy u bush meat and palm wine..... U seem frustrated in life and bitter
U need a time out if not
Lagoon have a candidate in u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Am home
Comeover let me buy u bush meat and palm wine..... U seem frustrated in life and bitter
U need a time out if not
you're not on Nigerian soil. Yet you use the naira. Abi na cowry Una dey use?
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by ZombieTERROR: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
you're not on Nigerian soil. Yet you use the naira. Abi na cowry Una dey use?
You are highly depressed
Seek help before it's late

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Fx55(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu, omenkalives, Ipobexposed, sarrki, vedaxcool, ImperialYoruba, Modath, TonyeBarcanista

My people, food yaf done! Please don't forget to buy a bottle of Otapiapia each on your way. You can stop over at Ikenne to buy it. I heard the stuff is cheap in that town.

2 Likes

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fx55:
NgeneUkwenu, omenkalives, Ipobexposed, sarrki, vedaxcool, ImperialYoruba, Modath

My people, food yaf done!

I yaf reply
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Fx55(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
I yaf reply
Can I see your own bottle of Otapiapia? Hope you didn't forget to buy it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by 1Rebel: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Believe! cool

1 Like

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by achi4u(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Has Nigeria gat a good name before??
Bros I tell you, your answers are very apt and very sharp.
I join you to ask "Has Nigeria ever gat a good name before"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Franchise21(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
tell your people to stop making a fool of themselves. they are giving Nigeria a bad name.
Ur enslaved peeps hv already given Nigeria a bad name, what's remaining to give??

3 Likes

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Priest wey barb punk abi Mohawk.....
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Dedetwo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
I am not against separation. I would gladly help you pack your bags so you can get the fvck out. We do not want Biafra.ud on Nigerian soil

If you can once think less of crude oil than you have shown on this forum, you could begin to repair your sorry ass life.

4 Likes

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by bantudra: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
what are you still doing in Nigeria?

they dont get it....that area they want to call biafra is nigerian territory...but when you tell them to leave they will try to double talk you to give them south east of nigeria as biafra..

when we say go away,we mean leave nigeria completly not just only the west or north...
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by bantudra: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Am home
U need a time out if not

the south east is part of nigeria and that will never change..if you want that to change then you must declare war and defeat us on the battlefield...you are not going to double talk us here to get biafra on nigerian soil...
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by GrandGarcon: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

the south east is part of nigeria and that will never change..if you want that to change then you must declare war and defeat us on the battlefield...you are not going to double talk us here to get biafra on nigerian soil...
do you think we are afraid of war?

3 Likes

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by ZombieTERROR: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

Hahaha
Your fathers land belongs to me and it can never change... If u try anything to double cross me ... I will declare jihad on you and hunt u down like a rat.... Oponu

3 Likes

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
These Igbos will never have sense
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by bantudra: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Hahaha
Your fathers land belongs to me and it can never change... If u try anything to double cross me ... I will declare jihad on you and hunt u down like a rat.... Oponu

grin..
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
You again?? Lol
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Justiceleague1: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

They are called IPOB terrorist not priest. U can see them protesting with deadly weapons below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

mallam
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Agumbankembu: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

See, just so you know...................

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrdashing10:

You again?? Lol
kiss
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Agumbankembu:

See, just so you know...................
grin
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To Yorubas But Come Out And Vote Tomorrow, IPOB Tell Igbos In Lag / We Are Ready For War - Kanu Explodes / APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu – Buhari (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.