Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc (1254 Views)

My boyfriend Is Phone Addict! / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello house, I have heard many ppl talking about phone intimacy and decorate and I keep wondering what that might mean. I need to be educated on that
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by greatnaija01: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
browse sex education OR types sex chat on google. no one has time to tell you everything you need.

120guy:
Hello house, I have heard many ppl talking about phone intimacy and decorate and I keep wondering what that might mean. I need to be educated on that
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
browse sex education OR types sex chat on google. no one has time to tell you everything you need.

Thanks.

Never thought of that

1 Like

Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yeaaah...I wonder what is that as well?

Lefulefu, do u have any idea what sex chat means? undecided
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gbam
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by emmyid(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I'm very good at it... You wanna try, I can make you wet through sex chat... It's a mutual thing though, both parties have to be open and ready for it.
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmyid:

I'm very good at it... You wanna try, I can make you wet through sex chat... It's a mutual thing though, both parties have to be open and ready for it.

Open as in how
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmyid:

grin grin

Hahahaha...how it works? cheesy

I mean all this thing looks so complicated than the actual sex
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

How complicated?
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
120guy:

How complicated?

Like....texting while having sex? undecided
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Like....texting while having sex? undecided

shocked shocked

Texting while having sex? Sounds weird..... How can the person concentrate
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
120guy:

shocked shocked

Texting while having sex? Sounds weird..... How can the person concentrate

That's why I'm saying it...it's too complicated juz to think about it.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

That's why I'm saying it...it's too complicated juz to think about it.. lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo

Which means that phone intimacy will be kind of calling while having sex...

But which partner will even accept that.
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by emmyid(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

Let me give you tips...the best time for sex Sex chat is late at night, when both of you are on your bed, and focused on the chat with no distraction. You could start by talking dirty, maybe about your sex life, then, the guy cud hint the girl on his sexual prowess and how good he is in bed, he does this indirectly, like gisting the girl about his sexcapades , and you girls love erotic stories. From there, she feels comfortable and open up to the guy, gradually the guy is mounting the sexual pressure in her.
The guy cud successfully do this by describing a sex scene to her, note, this guy must be good at sex and a seducer to make this work very easy. When she is in the mood, then you kick it to the point, by maybe asking her to play the T and D game with U. U start asking her abt wat she is wearing, how she is lying and all. Wen she tells U, U enter the world of fantasy with her via chatting, U take it gradually, make her feel you lying beside her, make her feel you softly touching her, make her feel your tongue Caressing her ears and neck.... Lol... Make I stop here... With all these, U two are in the mood, U take it gradual till U make her feel your dick inside her Pssy... It works... I'm a pro in jt!!! Can't start explaining all... U cud drop your number for a sex chat tonight... So U cud teach yo bf

1 Like

Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
The way ppl talk about it, I was like, it will be fun to give it a trial.... But now, I don't know how I feel towards it again
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by 120guy: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmyid:

Let me give you tips...the best time for sex Sex chat is late at night, when both of you are on your bed, and focused on the chat with no distraction. You could start by talking dirty, maybe about your sex life, then, the guy cud hint the girl on his sexual prowess and how good he is in bed, he does this indirectly, like gisting the girl about his sexcapades , and you girls love erotic stories. From there, she feels comfortable and open up to the guy, gradually the guy is mounting the sexual pressure in her.
The guy cud successfully do this by describing a sex scene to her, note, this guy must be good at sex and a seducer to make this work very easy. When she is in the mood, then you kick it to the point, by maybe asking her to play the T and D game with U. U start asking her abt wat she is wearing, how she is lying and all. Wen she tells U, U enter the world of fantasy with her via chatting, U take it gradually, make her feel you lying beside her, make her feel you softly touching her, make her feel your tongue Caressing her ears and neck.... Lol... Make I stop here... With all these, U two are in the mood, U take it gradual till U make her feel your dick inside her Pssy... It works... I'm a pro in jt!!! Can't start explaining all... U cud drop your number for a sex chat tonight... So U cud teach yo bf

Hmmmmm.... Now I understand
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by emmyid(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
120guy:
The way ppl talk about it, I was like, it will be fun to give it a trial.... But now, I don't know how I feel towards it again

The bad thing is, it gives you blue ball and makes the girl wet. Na stress somehow sha. But if U sex chat with a girl, if she sees you, what comes to her mind is sex and she wud wanna do the real deal with U. It's a step towards getting laid. It makes it so easy. If she enters your room, she melts before you even touch her.
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin
QueenSuccubus:

hmm sex chat??.....i have no ideacheesy...lemme ask thornapplecheesycheesy.thornapple pls wat d meaning of sex chat?cheesycheesy
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
lefulefu:
grin hmm sex chat??.....i have no ideacheesy...lemme ask thornapplecheesycheesy.thornapple pls wat d meaning of sex chat?cheesycheesy

Hahahahaha,
Lefulefu why are you so cunning?.
Who taught you?.
Anyway since i don't know, let me ask Oyind18.
oyind18 please what's the meaning of sex chat?.
Re: What Is phone S.Ex, Sexchat Etc by McBrooklyn(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek / Why Is This Guy Flirting With Me After I Liked Hes Page / (photo)see D South African Female Economist Causing Landslide With Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.