Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man (5268 Views)

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
luminouz:

Am more than just my diick! U are not! Bye!

in my white woman's eyes, you are just a big peniss.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

in my white woman's eyes, you are just a big peniss.

Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=54974525][/quote]

see, you black men are so rude to black women. but I like it. i want a rude black boy , on bed . I need it to be contained in a certain degree.

that is why an interracial romance is so desirable , so harmonious.

white girl has mercenary and psychological advantage, black boy has peniss advantage. no one can be overbearing to the other.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, i am indeed thirsty for a black big peniss, especially for my mouth !

but, do you have a big one ?

Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by harry2sexy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
No offense, I think you're confused, again, no offense.

I mean of all countries to live in, zambia, I mean zambia?

Like where's the food(wtf)
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
harry2sexy:
No offense, I think you're confused, again, no offense.

I mean of all countries to live in, zambia, I mean zambia?

Like where's the food(wtf)

our company is doing mining business, profit for 2016 is 50million dollars, for zambian branch campany.

and the natural enviroment, here is better than nigeria, it has longer cool season

as for food, we have chinese n japanese chefs in our canteen, anyway, once you have money, lots of fancy international restaurants waiting for u in lusaka

how can i be confused?we are doing business 10000 miles away from our motherland , we are the most savvy people
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by harry2sexy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

our company is doing mining business, profit for 2016 is 50million dollars, for zambian branch campany.

and the natural enviroment, here is better than nigeria, it has longer cool season

as for food, we have chinese n japanese chefs in our canteen, anyway, once you have money, lots of fancy international restaurants waiting for u in lusaka

how can i be confused?we are doing business 10000 miles away from our motherland , we are the most savvy people

Eyahhh... Sorry for you. Loneliness is terrible. M sorry.

Zambia, an eastern part of Africa has a weather climate better than Nigeria, #ADONBELIEVEIT
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
harry2sexy:

Eyahhh... Sorry for you. Loneliness is terrible. M sorry.

Zambia, an eastern part of Africa has a weather climate better than Nigeria, #ADONBELIEVEIT

i am not black, i like cool weather, nigeria is hotter than zambia, zambia is on plateau,much cooler
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by MrAwePresident: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
What are u doing this evening whywhyogun kindly send me an email let's work on that fantasy of yours
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by harry2sexy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am not black, i like cool weather, nigeria is hotter than zambia, zambia is on plateau,much cooler

Bros

[s]
whywhyogun:

Bros

[/s]
whywhyogun:

Wish u success, aunty
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2017
harry2sexy:

Wish u success, aunty

honestly speaking, i am not that old to be called auntie

and the only reason why i would like to come to africa was for big peniss.

but after 5 years staying in africa, i somehow feel bored with sex over here.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by harry2sexy(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

honestly speaking, i am not that old to be called auntie
and the only reason why i would like to come to africa was for big peniss.
but after 5 years staying in africa, i somehow feel bored with sex over here.
You travelled all the way from whenever to Africa cos of sex

#ADONBELIEVEIT
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2017
harry2sexy:

You travelled all the way from whenever to Africa cos of sex

#ADONBELIEVEIT

of course yes

many other white women are jealous of me for this

I go to Africa 49% for money, 51% for big black peniss
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by harry2sexy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course yes
many other white women are jealous of me for this
I go to Africa 49% for money, 51% for big black peniss
Weird
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
harry2sexy:

Weird

but the point is, I just play, I don't want to marry with any black boy, I , being a white woman , indeed, despise that white woman, who has a black husband, after she taught me a lesson about racism . a black man's white wife is a racist, how funny and alarming !

racism could be in form of anything, any person. and don't cast judgment too quickly before you say one is a racist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married To Evaberry Next Month / I Just Find Out That My Girlfriend Have Been Cheating On Me, What Is The Way Out / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.