Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man (5028 Views)

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
the first verbal attack on me in this company i serve now, was given by an asian woman colleague , who married to a black man.

i was totally fair to her, since i did not even know her name.

that was the 4th day i arrived at this company. and the woman who sat in front of me was absent. the other colleagues told me that, she was on the wedding party with her black local huhsband.

ok, i did not think about it too much.

and 2 days later, she came back. i joined the other guys to browse her wedding pictures.

she acrimoniously said to me that, why not you go to marry a black husband too ? i was speechless. and later, she deliberately picked faults at my work, which led to a hot arguement between us.

this unreasonble behavior of hers made her more isolated among the white people over here, and made her more pretentiously flaunt her having a "foreign" husband by handling him in public or something alike , which made that black man embarrassed more.

the psychology of that woman is pathetic, she is self-contempt beause she thinks that she has married an inferior black man, but she can not hold herself to love a big peniss. so she hates herself and all the people around her. she takes for grant that all the other white people are looking down on her. and she protects her "dignity" by forestalling to attack other white people.

1 Like

Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Epositive(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
another one!!! sad
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Epositive:
another one!!! sad

your english reading ability is amazing, you finish reading in 1 minute, which is impossible !
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
You again.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Epositive(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

your english reading ability is amazing, you finish reading in 1 minute, which is impossible !

i don't read, i scan cool
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:
You again.

i have more than 60 fantastic threads, why not browse all of them ?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i have more than 60 fantastic threads, why not browse all of them ?
What country are you from?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
this woman really gave me a very deep thought about race , and about humanity !

because i myself love black men too.

but i dont know whether i will be besieged by my bigotry if i am to marry a black man.

i could take it very easy to have sex with black people, but if it is marriage , shall i behave crazy like her ?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

What country are you from?

i have changed my nationality to be zambia. technically and legally speaking, i am an african now.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:
the first verbal attack on me in this company i serve now, was given by an asian woman colleague , who married to a black man.

i was totally fair to her, since i did not even know her name.

that was the 4th day i arrived at this company. and the woman who sat in front of me was absent. the other colleagues told me that, she was on the wedding party with her black local huhsband.

ok, i did not think about it too much.

and 2 days later, she came back. i joined the other guys to browse her wedding pictures.

she acrimoniously said to me that, why not you go to marry a black husband too ? i was speechless. and later, she deliberately picked faults at my work, which led to a hot arguement between us.

this unreasonble behavior of hers made her more isolated among the white people over here, and made her more pretentiously flaunt her having a "foreign" husband by handling him in public or something alike , which made that black man embarrassed more.

the psychology of that woman is pathetic, she is self-contempt beause she thinks that she has married an inferior black man, but she can not hold herself to love a big peniss. so she hates herself and all the people around her. she takes for grant that all the other white people are looking down on her. and she protects her "dignity" by forestalling to attack other white people.

I am beginning to suspect projection on your part.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I am beginning to suspect projection on your part.

what kind of projection ?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i have changed my nationality to be zambia. technically and legally speaking, i am an african now.

You do drugs or sth? Your broken compilation of interracial fantasies are just foggy. Next yo white, now yo Zambian. I am Nigerian now, I guess.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

You do drugs or sth? Your broken compilation of interracial fantasies are just foggy. Next yo white, now yo Zambian. I am Nigerian now, I guess.

thanks for following so close and delving so deep.

my stories could be adapted a little for convenience, as same as my identity.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

what kind of projection ?

You are the one who seem to regard the black skin as inferior and are merely projecting your contempt for the black skin onto the white woman.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

thanks for following so close and delving so deep.

my stories could be adapted a little for convenience, as same as my identity.

Adaptation is my major. The "so close" & "too deep" is bs. I know your type already.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Adaptation is my major. The "so close" & "too deep" is bs. I know your type already.

yes, a grammar school student will say , "thanks for following so closely and delving so deeply."

but Dickens and shakespeare will say the way i say.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, a grammar school student will say , "thanks for following so closely and delving so deeply."

but Dickens and shakespeare will say the way i say.

Dickens and Shakespeare are wonderful, what are you? (:
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are the one who seem to regard the black skin as inferior and are merely projecting your contempt for the black skin onto the white woman.

but why she bahaves so pugnacious and belligerent ?

is it not an indication of her insecure feeling ?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

but why she bahaves so pugnacious and belligerent ?

is it not an indication of her insecure feeling ?

I don't know about that!!! But for you to conclude that she is that way because she has a contempt for the black skin but can't resist the big penis shows that it is you who has a contempt for the black skin but wouldn't mind dating a black man for his big penis!!!
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I don't know about that!!! But for you to conclude that she is that way because she has a contempt for the black skin but can't resist the big penis shows that it is you who has a contempt for the black skin but wouldn't mind dating a black man for his big penis!!!

by your logic, a white man historian in college , who lectures on the black slave history, is a slave owner too.

i just point out a simple fact, a fait accompli, and i am the one that backs it ?!

so tell me, why she is so provoking to the other white people ? what makes her feel weak ?

how can she think what i am supposed to think? if she is not a racist herself, thinking the same thing as what you regard to be my racism, she would not forestall me by attacking me at first.

see ? a white woman, who even marries a black man, is racist too. she loves his peniss, not anything else. !!

the crucial point is, she forestalled me ! she thought she knew the way i thought ! she was white too. she knew the white thoughts. and she assumed mine to be the same.

is it a paradox ?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

by your logic, a white man historian in college , who lectures on the black slave history, is a slave owner too.

i just point out a simple fact, a fait accompli, and i am the one that backs it ?!

so tell me, why she is so provoking to the other white people ? what makes she feel weak ?

how can she think what i am supposed to think? if she is not a racist herself, thinking the same thing as what your regard to be my racism, she would not forestall me by attacking me at first.

see ? a white woman, who even marries a black man, is racist too. she loves his peniss, not anything else. !!

the crucial point is, she forestalled me ! she thought she knew the way i thought ! she was white too. she knew the white thoughts. and she assumed mine to be the same.

is it a paradox ?

By my logic, a man who teaches the black slave history is a teacher but when he begins to think the white people in the class hate the history because the black skin is dirty, he is already displacing.

Ma'am, she may be a racist, but you also are. You see the black skin as inferior and you only imagine the black man as a intimacy gadget. I am a therapist like I did tell you in your other thread. A seasoned therapist and I can tell your thoughts from your words
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

By my logic, a professor who teaches the black slave history is a teacher but when he begins to think the white people in the class hate the history because the black skin is dirty, he is already displacing. your analogy is going too far to be cogent to this topic.

Ma'am, she may be a racist, but you also are. You see the black skin as inferior and you only imagine the black man as a intimacy gadget. I am a therapist like I did tell you in your other thread. A seasoned therapist and I can tell your thoughts from your words everybody who is not a new born baby, knows the racism cliche. but the point is, whether you act based on your racism stuff. and , to use racism theory in an arguement , is not a proof to say some one is a racist. if even this is forbidden, how do we talk about racsim and race stuff ? if Nazi is a forbidden word, for all the discussions, how can we talk about Nazi?

all in all , that white woman , knows racism ,and puts it into her behavior, although in a very twisted and masked way. her comtept to black race is reflected on her comtempt to her white countrymen. if she is a racist, and a black man's wife as well, what do you think she is marrying that black man for ?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

all in all , that white woman , knows racism ,and puts it into her behavior, although in a very twisted and masked way. her comtept to black race is reflected on her comtempt to her white countrymen. if she is a racist, and a black man's wife as well, what do you think she is marrying that black man for ?

Alright. What really is the meaning of Why-Why-Ogun?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Alright. What really is the meaning of Why-Why-Ogun?

to be a free thinker and try to figure out why this world is how it is .

and a man broke my heart in ogun state. i did not know why.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by meshi1990(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
I thought u onli av one Asian (d 28yr old dat wants a BBC) in ur company? pls u av to be consistent. meanwhile i like you and i want to be a very good writer. pls can we be friends.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
meshi1990:
I thought u onli av one Asian (d 28yr old dat wants a BBC) in ur company?
pls u av to be consistent.
meanwhile i like you and i want to be a very good writer.
pls can we be friends.

who say so ?

i have 8 female colleagues. and most of them are japanese. 1 is a chinese girl. but this one in this thread is not that chinese girl.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

to be a free thinker and try to figure out why this world is how it is .

and a man broke my heart in ogun state. i did not know why.

Interesting. I am, myself, a freethinker—a humanist.

The other part is sad. It must have come as a rude shock since you don't even know why he broke your heart!!! But hope you are cool?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Interesting. I am, myself, a freethinker—a humanist.

The other part is sad. It must have come as a rude shock since you don't even know why he broke your heart!!! But hope you are cool?

maybe, only time can tell.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by ebonflexy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seun is paying this OP.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by whywhyogun: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
ebonflexy:
Seun is paying this OP.

am i so charming ?
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

maybe, only time can tell.
Yes, indeed.
Re: That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man by meshi1990(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
I said I want to be your friend, whatchasay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex / How I Collect Ladies Number : Am i Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.