Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up (450 Views)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up by akin33(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
As a matured Christian, each time I see beautiful children of God weeping in the secret and when we have conversation, I moved with Passion. The only thing I can offer them is to pray for them. I can't marry more that a woman and many guys around have been hooked down by Olorunsogo ladies (opportunist).Most is especially, the beautiful ladies, cry most for suitor. In African setting and Biblicaly, woman are not advised to walk up to guys. Except few who are bold enough to do so. This made it very difficult for ladies to propose to the man of their choice. A lady once surprised me in 2005, seeing that we were a bit close, she invited me from church to her sister house. We had a chat generally. As I was going back home, she took me to the nearest cyber cafe with the pretence that she was looking for a job. She bought 1 hr ticket and she logged in. why we were setting, she told me that Iam FREE to say anything. Meanwhile, But no thought of having relationship then came to my mind. That night, she felt disappointed because I did not propose to her. she has been approaching me that she needs a suitor before. As I text now, few of them has been coming around me looking for suitor not BOYFRIEND. This thread is created to help them to connect the right person.
Ladies and gentlemen, you can drop your email here to connect your type of guy or lady. Please , DO NOT ASK ANYONE FOR MONEY.
Re: Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up by akin33(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
For that born again brother who needs a suitor, contact me to link you up with some Christian sisters for a relationship. akin07039@gmail.com. Bless you.
Re: Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up by greatnaija01: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
am male, need a mature female from 21 upwards who is either rounding up her higher education or working or self employed... any stature. BUT SHE MUST BE A CHRISTIAN o.

greatnaija01@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up by Onogiede(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Male and I need a lady who is really serious, reach me on 09057707255 onogiede20@Gmail.com
Re: Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up by xtiandating: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Xtiandating is a free dating platform for Christians. Visit xtiandating dot com
Re: Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up by akin33(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
am male, need a mature female from 21 upwards who is either rounding up her higher education or working or self employed... any stature. BUT SHE MUST BE A CHRISTIAN o.

greatnaija01@gmail.com

the lady in question is 35. she is older than the age range you request for.
Re: Are You A Female/male Searching For Suitor, Drop Your Mail Here To Hook Up by akin33(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Onogiede:
Male and I need a lady who is really serious, reach me on 09057707255 onogiede20@Gmail.com
Ladies, if you are interested in him, you can contact him please

(1) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Dude Is Telling People In The Church That I Am The One Chasing Him / . / #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.