Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister (18163 Views)

Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by paradigmshift(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
But he won't cancel visits to other countries .

lol and you think say buhari go cancel trip to other countries when e dey enjoy free viju milk and holandia milk lmao....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by noblesteve(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2017
How I wish he would have gone . . at least we bloggers would have gotten an amazing news that he is dead! Baba go na embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by sagir1994(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The coward president doesn't want to lead the war against Boko Haram from front line anymore. He ran away from Niger Delta and now Sambisa
and the brave drunkard GEJ fought them from the front line bah.
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by kennybab: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2017

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by eph12(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Who still believes Buhari is the president? As far as I'm concerned Osinbajo is.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by chuksjuve(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2017
No need commenting, the comments made already speaks volume...
check my profile
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Oliviaxx(f): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2017
freeze001:

Is this comment related to the subject matter in any way? Is it opposition to report that Buhari has chickened out as usual? What is here to constructively criticize? Wetin concern PDP and opposition for here?

I think they only check number of posts not content if not na u for dey pay BMC cos u clearly owe them after misrepresenting urself as capable of coherence!

DIES!!!!
FINISH HIM!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by donprinyo(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Of course buhari is not in dis country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by ubaaree: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2017
freeze001:

Correct! That's the real zombie spirit!

dis shows hw stupid u r. realy a big one grin
freeze001:

Correct! That's the real zombie spirit!

dis shows hw stupid u r. realy a big one
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by jullty: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Nobody created Lagos state.

Mr ambode is an illiterate..

Have you ever seen anyone celebrate Lagos anniversary before in history.. no.

Lagos state is not 50..

Lagos state is not a state. Ambode addressing himself as governor of Lagos state is considered wrong under the law.

Ambode is commiting a crime, tinubu commited the same crime, fashola commited the same crime.
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2017
hehehehhehe, why am I not surprised?, he has even stayed too long in the country ,I bet our diaspora president is planning another trip

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by herich(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2017
The new sheriff in town, indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Odkosh: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
I looked at the rate people do opposition it makes me wonder.

The truth is Pdp have lost it completely look at all their paid propagandist have lost it completely

They lack constructive criticism

Only Good in abusive and insulting people
I always laff at ur comments. it makes no sense in anyway. buhari canceled trip to sambisa, you diverted the topic to PDP members. I wonder the day you will have little brain. I pity ur kids. before you think am PDP, am not, but just imagin e how stupid you always sound. your own zombiism is incurable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by cbright4real(f): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2017
This man have sense. Who want 2 die?
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by richard870(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Funny how this man has been circumventing his way without being questioned, sanctioned, criticised or challenged

Shame to all the lawyers and the so called legal framework of Nigeria. You guys are a total FAILURE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by tchimatic(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is Pdp have lost it completely look at all their paid propagandist have lost it completely

If every Nigerian thinks like you then we're doomed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2017
anytexy:
A beg what is the full meaning of BMC?

meaning....boko haram
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by mvem(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
But yhe idiot will travel to Bornu to campaign for votes. I blame the northerners who have sworn to remain ignorant and illiterate
.....who is ignorant and not learned, the people who sat at home during election while others trooped to vote for their choice, the people who keep on whining that the hausa man is the cause of his downfall, who keeps on bragging about his oil wealth while the owners are foreigners(not from ur land), keep on complaining and saying they are ignorant why its clear who is...
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by g4gerald: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
So Buhari dey fear, anyway I knew he won't go there so am not surprised.
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by nosa73(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
The only trip that Buhari don't disappoint is foreign trip!
. my brother u are right
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by tealaw(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Who wan die
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2017
between TOMPOLO ND SHEKAU who bubu fear pass?
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by bilulu(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

does it mean all who criticizes dis govt re PDP members n those who support d govt re all APC members? moreover wats d relationship btw ur comment n d post

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by bilulu(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
Nice decision Sai Baba.
when dey announced d visit u said nice..... now dey annoy he's no longer visiting u still say Dats nice.... my brother were do u stand? do u jux write cuz u want to write cuz t seems u don't think bf writing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by iammolise(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Guy u no get chill oh!
Hahahaha!! Chai! grin
YOUNGrapha:
The fear of new/latest shakau is the beginning of operation cancel cheesy

quote me and get ur menstrual period 27days in a week undecided
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by iammolise(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Oga y nau? undecided

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Wolexdey(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2017
At least, there should be a genuine reason for the cancelation.
All these governance of secrecy is not helping this Country.
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
He is already dead...going there is just useless....equal to returning his corpse back to aso rock for onward transmission to daura......

Prof Miganigal
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by freeze001(f): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
ubaaree:

dis shows hw stupid u r. realy a big one grin
dis shows hw stupid u r. realy a big one

Are u high on expired drugs or cow dung?
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigga is scared for his life. but seriously he shouldnt be scared since he will be amongst capable hands. if theres sufficient attack helicopters to cover the area, even if 100 bh fighters come, few rockets from the choppers should be able to do great damage.
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by saccie1162: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Buhari no get mind abeg... Go and confirm na.. d place go blow for ur eye
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Seunjungle(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
This Buhari sef get as e be jare...if you're to visit boys in creek he will council..to go visit where work don reach for sambisa e council that too...why not kuku tell us say you no dey do president again. Make Osinbajo go now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Authorities Barred Andy Uba From Their Country, Citing His Criminality - SR / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.