Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (50593 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by Easy023(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
RCCG ND C&S
Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by chukel(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Redeem. Even their moto is to have parish on every street in the country

5 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by shumuel(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
babz007:
i think celestial church of Christ has the highest, every city, town you go, you will surely find one. which other churches do you know has lot of parishes?

RCCG Redeem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by erosimo(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Na CCC, if you go to a remote village you will find their parishes.

RCCG have parishes in developed sites but not much in villages

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by tonexman18(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Rccg

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by ollah2: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
It's RCCG. There's no contest here.

In my hood, 7 branches exist.

5 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by henrydadon(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
PHfinest:
In Southern Nigeria, it will be RCCG.
Country-wide, I think it would be the Catholic church.
bro i can count up to 15 RCCG in my area alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by chudi55: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Catholic church even have parishes in maidugiri near sambisa

7 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by smartty68(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
babz007:
i think celestial church of Christ has the highest, every city, town you go, you will surely find one. which other churches do you know has lot of parishes?
You not sure about your assertion. I don't even know what celestial churches looks like as I only see them in movies. RCCG takes the lead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by MrMcJay(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2017
The increase in the number of churches in Nigeria has been synonymous with increase in poverty, corruption and wickedness in Nigeria.

They are opening mega parishes and huge convention centres but some of their members are sick in the hospital, unable to pay their hospital bills and waiting for divine intervention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by 0b10010011: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2017
RCCG!

No argument

1 Like

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by ocshap: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2017
go to south east & south south u will understand y I give to Catholic

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by incredibleace(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
babz007:

wrong info....there are two rccg parishes in my street

note:it's not a long street,just about 25 buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by donvicky2007: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
People are quick to forget that Catholic Church is everywhere you go, even in Sokoto , Borno state you will still find Catholic Church

6 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by Guru9ja(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Its CCC jare. When I went to Maiduguri, jos and Sokoto, I still found them there. I was flabagasted.

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by arowstev2000: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2017
ihimiray:
Rccg has so much business centers u can't beat the h
ustle

Omo d hustle is real gidi gannn

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by Guru9ja(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2017
donvicky2007:
People are quick to forget that Catholic Church is everywhere you go, even in Sokoto , Borno state you will still find Catholic Church
u can only found 1 Catholic in a local government

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by melejo(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Seun and co what else is the important of this topic if not to attract insult to the church of God? If it were to be Islam you would compel everyone that wants to comment to first deny his/her faith and accept Islam. Listen and listen carefully, the church of the most high God is matching on and no evil of nairaland can prevail against it

5 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by ceejay80s(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Catholics

1 Like

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by ikennaoma(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2017
In south east I will give it to Anglican and Catholic.... But south south RCCG any where u go........ My street has over 8

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2017
And celestian church also have fine girls.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by nemynely(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
This kind of topic makes my heart bleed. I really don't care which church has d largest no of parishes, wot i care about is how well dis numerical advantage has impacted on d morality of Nigerians. It's like, d more parishes spring up, d more u hear of unspeakable evil being perpetrated, EVEN IN D CHURCH! Pls don't get me wrong, I attend RCCG, but am appalled that our senators,rulers,leaders,pastors,church workers & most Christians practice Christianity only within d few hours they spend in d house of God. They transform into something entirely different for d rest of d week! Jesus Christ,pls help us!

5 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
erosimo:
Na CCC, if you go to a remote village you will find their parishes.

RCCG have parishes in developed sites but not much in villages

What is CCC? I think it's RCCG. Even tax, levy collectors and staff of federal inland revenue people except they are muslims pay their taxes to daddy Enoch.

They have branches everywhere even in your living rooms.

4 Likes

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by IEDA: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
RCCG by all means....anything and any place can be turned into a church by them...they are always everywhere....even if its only two members in a parish they will still open another parish few blocks away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by pressplay411(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
ihimiray:
Rccg has so much business centers u can't beat the hustle

It's even in a hotel near you.
Honestly it's becoming Nigeria's biggest employer of labour. Pastor Adeboye WehdonSir.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by donvicky2007: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Guru9ja:
u can only found 1 Catholic in a local government

That can't be true.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by ceejay80s(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2017
melejo:
Seun and co what else is the important of this topic if not to attract insult to the church of God? If it were to be Islam you would compel everyone that wants to comment to first deny his/her faith and accept Islam. Listen and listen carefully, the church of the most high God is matching on and no evil of nairaland can prevail against it

True talk, I wanted to comment on an Islamic topic but was denied and Muslims can comment on ours and insult us abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by praisekeyzz(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
1) RCCG

2) winners

3) BLW (a.k.a christ embassy)

Judgin according to the whole world o..
But if it's jus naija, it's RCCG n white garment churches before winners
Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by tete7000(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Na competition? What is the reward?
Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by FiftyFifty(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by ElsonMorali: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Give it up for RCCG.

They even rent hotel spaces for their sunday service on a street that already has like 10 RCCG branches.

I wonder what king of gullible idiots attend churches these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? by masseratti: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Its RCCG,on coker road ilupeju they have 5 parish on one street,which is less than a km,
A far distance 2nd is Cele,

But for members,its catholics followed by RCCG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.