Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! (1005 Views)

Why Worldly Images Of "Jesus" Could Lead Many Astray / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today / How You Can Be Led By The Spirit Of God - K. E. Hagin [UPDATED -Now in Chap 20] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by Teedawg: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Warn your pastor!!!

Warn your pastor - our apostle Paul has laid a curse on any minister who preaches any gospel contrary to what the apostles have preached (Gal 1:6-9) but many preachers have gone out of the bible and are preaching all manner of heresies. Nevertheless ,as it is written; preach the word be instant in season ,out of season, for the time has come when church goers are not enduring sound doctrine but after their own lusts are heaping to themselves teachers with itching ears and are turning away from the word of God unto fables "(2 Tim.4:1-5) God desires gallant ministers who will stand for the Truth even if it would cost them their financial support, popularity and friends
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by Teedawg: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Warn your pastor!!- it is wrong to collect tithes,offerings and vows from members of the congregation who are involved in shady deals.e.g fraudsters,prostitutes,ritualist, corrupt money bags,bribe takers etc.if the pastor is sincere let him tell this people during every offering.it is an abomination (deut 23:18).by the number of the offerings taken during each fellowship you know the purpose of setting up that church.
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by Teedawg: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Warn your pastor!!_ its wrong warn him to stop lying that that God told him that a certain amount of people should bring a specific amount of money for a particular project in the church, when God did not say so.such a pastor is under very serious judgement (2 cor 9:7, deut 16,16-17)tells us that offering should be made willingly and as able.the practice of waving your offering so that people will see how much you are offering are all unscriptural. Offerings are done in secret(matt 6:1-4) even in the building of the temple, people gave willingly and not by task (1 chron 29:6-9).ministers most follow the admonishment of Paul before God and the congregation (1 thes 2:4-5,acts 20:33-35).
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Am trying to imagine a pastor that will be preaching about love and yet was a case of divorce..
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by Deprince2656(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
I wonder if some pastors were truly called by God or that they are just there for money.
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
Am trying to imagine a pastor that will be preaching about love and yet was a case of divorce..
Yes he is my pastor and no one preaches love more dan he does u can list to his message on Love dimensions and The man d message and d mandate
On his divorce is tell me exactly wat he shud have done since he was d one being divorced dnt bother ranting upandan if u dnt know his personal family life.
And for ur information divorce is not a sin unless........ If u know ur bible complete d sentence
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

Yes he is my pastor and no one preaches love more dan he does u can list to his message on Love dimensions and The man d message and d mandate
On his divorce is tell me exactly wat he shud have done since he was d one being divorced dnt bother ranting upandan if u dnt know his personal family life.
And for ur information divorce is not a sin unless........ If u know ur bible complete d sentence
you think God lowers his standards? You must be joking
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by Teedawg: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Warn your pastor!!- to stop people anointing oil to drink for deliverance. The reason is because most of this oil being sold now are not edible. They can be poisonous because there are fake olive oil.if they must drink anything then use water it Is the anointing and faith that works not really the oil. You may only complicate the problem.
Warn your pastor!!- to place the faith of people on the word of God and not objects like oil ,handkerchief, aprons, name of church etc.. Or even on the man of God .it is idolatry. Stop calling on "The God Of your church or pastor"._if his name is Jesus then why do you not call his name .Every knee and the problem only bows at the name of Jesus not the "God of your church"..stop that adulatory. (Col.3.17,Phil 2:9-11)
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Teedawg:
Warn your pastor!!_ its wrong warn him to stop lying that that God told him that a certain amount of people should bring a specific amount of money for a particular project in the church, when God did not say so.such a pastor is under very serious judgement (2 cor 9:7, deut 16,16-17)tells us that offering should be made willingly and as able.the practice of waving your offering so that people will see how much you are offering are all unscriptural. Offerings are done in secret(matt 6:1-4) even in the building of the temple, people gave willingly and not by task (1 chron 29:6-9).ministers most follow the admonishment of Paul before God and the congregation (1 thes 2:4-5,acts 20:33-35).
People who can boldly come to d public and say WARN UR PASTORS are people who dnt know God. Why
1. Do u know it was God to created d office of a pastor and sanctified dat office. How dare u open ur mouth and utter d word WARN,?
2. Do u read ur bible at all and know how God looks at d levites? Do u know in d days of Moses u will die just uttering dat word to a levite? Has God changed? No. Who are d levites today? Pastors
A Christian who haven't read Exodus, lev, num and deut wont be afraid to utter any Rubbish but wen u read those places u will know dat God is really a consuming fire.
D body of ur post may be correct but for u not to be afraid to warn pastors i doubt ur fear for God
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
Wats God's standards.
Go and read wat Jesus said about divorce and quote me again
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

Wats God's standards.
Go and read wat Jesus said about divorce and quote me again
lol I am well read when it comes to his teachings.. He was flabbergasted by the hardened heart of the people and he said since you people cannot forgive then you can divorce only on the account of adultery..

A lot of people have twisted that and are divorcing on So many worthless accounts.. Mchew..
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by Teedawg: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

People who can boldly come to d public and say WARN UR PASTORS are people who dnt know God. Why
1. Do u know it was God to created d office of a pastor and sanctified dat office. How dare u open ur mouth and utter d word WARN,?
2. Do u read ur bible at all and know how God looks at d levites? Do u know in d days of Moses u will die just uttering dat word to a levite? Has God changed? No. Who are d levites today? Pastors
A Christian who haven't read Exodus, lev, num and deut wont be afraid to utter any Rubbish but wen u read those places u will know dat God is really a consuming fire.
D body of ur post may be correct but for u not to be afraid to warn pastors i doubt ur fear for God
haha exactly that's why people die and loose their salvation because its people like you who think everything rest on the work of the pastors.. you see a man of God doing wrong and you'll say leave him he's Gods chosen do he'll lead people astray you'll be the one to be questioned in the last days why didn't you do something...this is from an article I am dedicating my time to post some things I feel needs to be checked who ever profits from it so be it...can you just imagine what you're saying why is there a Protestant church today isn't it as a result of corrupts popes who did wrong things in the name of God if you like don't open your mind.
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by introvertme: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

dem dey my church
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Teedawg:
haha exactly that's why people die and loose their salvation because its people like you who think everything rest on the work of the pastors.. you see a man of God doing wrong and you'll say leave him he's Gods chosen do he'll lead people astray you'll be the one to be questioned in the last days why didn't you do something...this is from an article I am dedicating my time to post some things I feel needs to be checked who ever profits from it so be it...can you just imagine what you're saying why is there a Protestant church today isn't it as a result of corrupts popes who did wrong things in the name of God if you like don't open your mind.

God said to Moses "speak to the rock" but moses struck d rock that is disobedience. Do u know dat if Aron had raised his voice against moses on why he disobeyed God rather dan reminding Moses in a humble manner dat God said speak and not strike, Aron would have died instantly.
Do we follow d old testament? No
Is God still d same as d days of Moses? Yes.
Wen David call Saul an annointed, wat was d state of Saul?
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by menxer: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

Hahahahahahahahaha

It's like you have never opened a Bible before, God has no standard, it was bought and paid for by Jesus and handed over to you.
so you set your standard and God has no option but to approve it in Jesus Name, Amen (-Ra?)

grin
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
introvertme:

dem dey my church
which church grin
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
menxer:

Hahahahahahahahaha

It's like you have never opened a Bible before, God has no standard, it was bought and paid for by Jesus and handed over to you.
so you set your standard and God has no option but to approve it in Jesus Name, Amen (-Ra?)

grin
kai. Jesus wept..
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
lol I am well read when it comes to his teachings.. He was flabbergasted by the hardened heart of the people and he said since you people cannot forgive then you can divorce only on the account of adultery..

A lot of people have twisted that and are divorcing on So many worthless accounts.. Mchew..
Very good but read d whole verse. At want point can it be said according to Jesus dat someone who divorced had sinned?
If ur wife sue u to court and d court asks for a divorce what will u do?
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by Teedawg: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

God said to Moses "speak to the rock" but moses struck d rock that is disobedience. Do u know dat if Aron had raised his voice against moses on why he disobeyed God rather dan reminding Moses in a humble manner dat God said speak and not strike, Aron would have died instantly.
Do we follow d old testament? No
Is God still d same as d days of Moses? Yes.
Wen David call Saul an annointed, wat was d state of Saul?
are you saying all these because of the heading I can change it cos like I said I'm taking this from an article and I am putting exactly what I see..
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

Very good but read d whole verse. At want point can it be said according to Jesus dat someone who divorced had sinned?
If ur wife sue u to court and d court asks for a divorce what will u do?
court of the heathens? Phew. I rather not sign.. Thanks
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Teedawg:
are you saying all these because of the heading I can change it cos like I said I'm taking this from an article and I am putting exactly what I see..
Good if u read my first comment i said d body of ur post might be correct but u shud fear dat office called d office of d pastor it is sacred
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
court of the heathens? Phew. I rather not sign.. Thanks
And u think dat God will stop u from going to prison if u go near ur wife wen d court says dnt go near her?
. Go and read Paul's defence in court, he defended with d law and not God's word
Are u really holier dan him?
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by otemanuduno: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Lol. See all these homo sapiens who are worshipping one of the sons of GOD ALMIGHTY. Yahweh is not God Almighty and he knows it. All the arguments and confusion of the world are caused by Yahweh(Satan).
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

And u think dat God will stop u from going to prison if u go near ur wife wen d court says dnt go near her?
. Go and read Paul's defence in court, he defended with d law and not God's word
Are u really holier dan him?
and why will I go near a woman who is dangerous?
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
and why will I go near a woman who is dangerous?
Dont think is by ur own doing if u end up not marrying one, because no matter how good a person is, d devil is constantly in fight to destroy his/her character so d good woman u marry today might turn a viper tomorrow.
Now back to my question What wrong or sin has my pastor committed?
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

Dont think is by ur own doing if u end up not marrying one, because no matter how good a person is, d devil is constantly in fight to destroy his/her character so d good woman u marry today might turn a viper tomorrow.
Now back to my question What wrong or sin has my pastor committed?
ur pastor has judged.. Dats his sin.. He is tryn to portray himself as righteous and his wife the bad woman..
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
ur pastor has judged.. Dats his sin.. He is tryn to portray himself as righteous and his wife the bad woman..
Lol now u re changing ur topic i thought u were trying to teache how Jesus said dnt divorce and dnt be divorced. He never made us see Pst Anita as a bad woman. We will respect her anytime any where no matter wat. Most of our ladies still read her books. So next u want to defame find better reasons
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

Lol now u re changing ur topic i thought u were trying to teache how Jesus said dnt divorce and dnt be divorced. He never made us see Pst Anita as a bad woman. We will respect her anytime any where no matter wat. Most of our ladies still read her books. So next u want to defame find better reasons
truth is bitter.
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
truth is bitter.
Yeah u re right d truth u swallowed now must be tasting bitter
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

Yeah u re right d truth u swallowed now must be tasting bitter
lol its easy for people to be misled ...
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by zionmade(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
lol its easy for people to be misled ...
I love it wen people say dat we are a misled. because wen i ask dem to open d whole bible dey know dey run away. Now u dat is not misled, can u tell me from d bible wat u know?
Re: Be Cautious!! Do not be Led astray!! by dingbang(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

I love it wen people say dat we are a misled. because wen i ask dem to open d whole bible dey know dey run away. Now u dat is not misled, can u tell me from d bible wat u know?
Luke 11:37, Luke 16:47, Matt 5:31, Matt 16: 12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Threatening Children With Hell Fire Is Wrong / Church To Organise Free Eye Test In FESTAC, Lagos / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers And Their Sexy Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.