Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mother's Day Celebration And The Hypocrisy Of Our Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day Celebration And The Hypocrisy Of Our Time (1087 Views)

5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day Celebration And The Hypocrisy Of Our Time by Olalan(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Today is dedicated to the celebration of mothers I guess all over the world and since morning social media has been awash with lots of people saying so much about how much their mothers mean to them.
Am amazed that a generation that is fast losing respect and obedience to parental authority claims so much love for their mothers who they disobey at will. People who would rather hang out with friends than return home early to stay with their mothers cause they feel her troubles are much, now with social media frenzy some people can't remember when last they a one hour conversation with their mum, people who feel the teachings and advice of mothers no longer count in this century as they are outdated, people who talk back at their mothers when she tries to correct them still lay claims to loving their mothers.
I believe LOVE is in actions not in WORDS thus if truly you love your mother bring a smile to her face by making her proud of you while honoring and obeying her and also creating more time to be with her as she loves and wants your company. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all dutiful mothers in the world especially my MOTHER.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day Celebration And The Hypocrisy Of Our Time by EbukaHades10(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Technically,everyone loves his/her mum but my love 4 her is on another level. #Mumisbae

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Or End It Now? / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) / Can A Child Suck The Breast Of Another Nursing Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.