Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) (45891 Views)

"Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by JummyForReal: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
How is this news abeg
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by Marcofranz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Doesn't make any sense to me
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by megareal: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
NextGovernor:
Guys,....The best way to punish your Dad is by joining priesthood so that he can call you "Father" and you will answer him "My son God loves you.

U well so? grin grin grin grin

He will also tell the Dad "My son, kneel down let me pray for you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by ngelbee(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Weed in action
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by buffalowings: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
na so hin dey start

Ezedon:
Benin weed at work again

Benin weed?
osogbo weed no get rival
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by geokay777(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Demonstration of Madness undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
what's headgear?
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by Ejegbleje(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
Everything is now news for quack bloggers in Nigeria undecided

The background doesn't look like church to me
No be lie
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pics of him in church with the headgear, Una like notice me attitude U snap ur friend pics for main road just to make front page
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
akpasubi777:
what's headgear?
Head wey enter gear one
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by saccie1162: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
lovely
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
d guy brain need uniform
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by Gkemz: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
The dude case na kolomental
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by edebemba(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
Everything is now news for quack bloggers in Nigeria undecided

The background doesn't look like church to me

That's what you see when you read articles of a blogger who lacks ideas and information. When they have no good news to tell, they frame up something and post just to keep their blogs running.
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by Moving4: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yanyanpun
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Could this be normal undecided
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by mrvsaint(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
nonsense lack of knowledge not love of mother
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by harriet412(f): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin He for kuku wear bra too undecided
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by tifany89(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
NextGovernor:
Guys,....The best way to punish your Dad is by joining priesthood so that he can call you "Father" and you will answer him "My son God loves you.
Lol funny but catholic parents r proud if deir kids join the priesthood. It's a thing of joy
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by crowntoro(f): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Things. We see on social media
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by Kccute(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol i laugh in Eleme langauge
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by FortuneNewman(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2017
NextGovernor:
[left][/left]Baba you get mouth![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) by SURElee(f): 2:05am On Apr 02, 2017
NextGovernor:

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.