Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? (19315 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by vagabondMynd44: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
He killed her child without her knowledge.. a supposed man of God o

where is that silly ex- mod jam talking on the other thread forming ITK
.Apostle my foot!
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by AntiWailer: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
He will claim that he has forgiven and withdraw the case from court.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Agimor(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Must he go to court to prove otherwise. Making mountain out of a molehill.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Smart41(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
angry matters of the preek

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Ranchhoddas: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
kayo80:
I keep wondering why Apostle Suleman is scared to go to court. A woman (Stephanie Otobo) accused you of having a secret affair with her and terminating her pregnancy without her knowledge; this is defamation of character. The woman has continually given the police the go ahead to investigate all her claims, but the Apostle keeps using his influence and power as a pastor to handle the matter, without going to court to handle it properly. Why is he scared to go to church?

Some time last week, he prophesied that Stephanie Otobo would confess within 48 hours, but we still haven't heard any confessions from the lady. Then he went and got the girl's mother to confess that her daughter lied against him, even though there is a an audio recording on Youtube where the woman said she has met the man before with her daughter, but that she is being harassed by the police and people from the man's church and she just wants everything to die down because of the embarrassment she is facing in the market.

Why all these funny moves by the Apostle? Why not face the main issue, and take the girl to court?
I hope Felixomor and Ishilove will read this thread and employ their grey matter.

Clue: See how David Ibiyeomie of Salvation ministries is handling his own case. You'd see that he has nothing to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by emmykk(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
kayo80:
I keep wondering why Apostle Suleman is scared to go to court. A woman (Stephanie Otobo) accused you of having a secret affair with her and terminating her pregnancy without her knowledge; this is defamation of character. The woman has continually given the police the go ahead to investigate all her claims, but the Apostle keeps using his influence and power as a pastor to handle the matter, without going to court to handle it properly. Why is he scared to go to church?

Some time last week, he prophesied that Stephanie Otobo would confess within 48 hours, but we still haven't heard any confessions from the lady. Then he went and got the girl's mother to confess that her daughter lied against him, even though there is a an audio recording on Youtube where the woman said she has met the man before with her daughter, but that she is being harassed by the police and people from the man's church and she just wants everything to die down because of the embarrassment she is facing in the market.

Why all these funny moves by the Apostle? Why not face the main issue, and take the girl to court?

delete thread case is in court already...suleman has sue for blackmail
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by DollarAngel(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
kayo80:
[s]I keep wondering why Apostle Suleman is scared to go to court. A woman (Stephanie Otobo) accused you of having a secret affair with her and terminating her pregnancy without her knowledge; this is defamation of character. The woman has continually given the police the go ahead to investigate all her claims, but the Apostle keeps using his influence and power as a pastor to handle the matter, without going to court to handle it properly. Why is he scared to go to church?

Why all these funny moves by the Apostle? Why not face the main issue, and take the girl to court?[/s]

Keep your thought to yourself, probably you were expecting more drama, it's crystal that LovePeddler was paid to this.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by vagabondMynd44: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
He will claim that he has forgiven and withdraw the case from court.

I'm happy it's Keyamo.They will soon hit him more than he bargained for

Shame on his senseless followers ands fools supporting the murderer
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by kkboy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
All I can say is that there strong evidence that the Apostle knows more then claims from the issues raised by the young lady. Why he is not addressing those issues is between him and God.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by itsValo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
This case is already in court now? The girl was arraigned and remanded in prison custody until her bail was perfected. She standing trial on two count charges.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by ojun50(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Op u hv time nd power, if my pastor kiss any girl now now in my present he no concern me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by vagabondMynd44: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
DollarAngel:

Keep your thought to yourself, probably you were expecting more drama, it's crystal that LovePeddler was paid to this.

Even Jesus christ didn't condemn that adulterous woman neither did he initiate threesom.e with her..
so keep your mouth shut and go lick Suleman's balls you came to this world to lick. f00l
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by miraclea: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don't know why people post online without facts for crying out loud this is a public
1)the case is still in court
1)in previous video the mother begs for her daughter and confessed she has not met apostle Sule before and will want to meet him if she can be given that access
3)she has not seen her daughter for 3 years
Because this man spoke against Fulani killings all hell is let loose against him am not his member but we are watching

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nairaboi(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Some myopic and gullible fellows were commenting earlier and praising the " so called pastor " for forgiving the girl. If you are a christian, you have to behave like Christ. He first got her arrested, why didn't he forgive her earlier. That guys is more satanic than satan.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by komekn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
kayo80:

You can't invite the police into a civil matter. Unless you can tell me what criminal breach of law has taken place, it has nothing to do with the police.

Let's assume that Sulieman has some level of integrity be engaging into the discussion you give the topic credibility. Silence can be good answer to foolishness.

Finally, there may be some litigation going on that he will leave to his lawyers.

I'm not particularly bothered or concerned whether he slept with this woman or not. However, she has lost so much credibility as she has been found to have lied quite blatantly.

My feeling is that this semi illiterate woman has been wrongly advised, and will soon find herself unable to substantiate her claims and be left in the cold.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by oruma19: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
chiedu7:
angry

The way Nairaland pushes things about pastors to front page while ignoring the imams.
Is it out of fear or is it the fact that nobody will find them interesting?
nairaland is owned by an imam nau..u nor knw? Apostle suleman do or not is not my business, when d girl was getting free cash I wasn't there . Weda d man did it or not I am not there. Who get load, Carey ur load . Bt pls u guys should ensure non Christians don't have a say in dis mata cos we don't dabble into Islamic affairs. Nairaland made it so.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by chistevoy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
He has better things to do. Besides the case is already in court
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by lazeal: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
kayo80:

Oga the case is now in court... where were you when the new broke out less than 2 weeks ago and all of sudden, the stephanie is now in Canada. I thought she would have waited to defend her position?

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by DollarAngel(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

Even Jesus christ didn't condemn that adulterous woman neither did he initiate threesom.e with her..
so keep your mouth shut and go lick Suleman's balls you came to this world to lick. f00l

The example you used in this context makes no sense, we talking about someone blackmailing a minister of God, so what are you talking about
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by smartty68(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I've told all of una before, make una no dey post articles on Aposte S. (me I know mention full names o) without yansh pictures angry

When dudes see girl with better yansh, just say "what a suleiman" grin
Jesu na now I won sleep you con post this one embarassed
Vaseline crew where at thou?
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Saint83(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
kayo80:

You are a confused fellow.....
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Saint83(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
You wan try sha make OP....

Anyways, you just confused by recession hence you want to lay it on Apostle's feet.

***modify***
The case is already in court, always verify before posting your rubbish.... Smh
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by smartty68(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Smart41:
angry matters of the preek
I will sue you to court if you use this my pics againgrin
@Lalasticalala abeg move smartty68 and Smart41 case to FP

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by vagabondMynd44: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
DollarAngel:

The example you used in this context makes no sense, we talking about someone blackmailing a minister of God, so what are you talking about

he fvck.ed her TRUE

he sent her money from people's tithes and offering SO TRUE

she got pregnant along the line POSSIBLY TRUE

he killed the baby in her womb and also reneged on his marriage promise to Stephanie BONE OF CONTENTION
so what d hell are you on about defending an adulterer? Open your head

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Doesn't he have better things to do than taking hoes to court?
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by lazeal: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nairaboi:
Some myopic and gullible fellows were commenting earlier and praising the " so called pastor " for forgiving the girl. If you are a christian, you have to behave like Christ. He first got her arrested, why didn't he forgive her earlier. That guys is more satanic than satan.
You demonic entities think you are wise... if he kept silent you will say he is guilty that is why he afraid to speak up.. at least when Okeke that was dragged into the mess was accussed and she kept silent, what that not what you demons said? that she is guilty that is why she kept quite...

the man has spoken.. you idiots say he is guilty and desperate that is why he is talking. I don;'t blame any of you, he should have just kept quiet like the pastor in Portharcourt and arrested the biiitch silently without a word as it was done to Kemi. NONSENSE...

I pray the fulanis herdmen visit your neigbourhood so you useless brain can be put to rest since you can no see that it is the Apostles comment against the herdsmen, in fighting for the innocent christians and southerners, that has gotten him in this mess,

Have you asked what has been done about the imams spreading rumours that buhari was poisoned because they want to kill him and take power from the North. Not like you don;t know those ones. God forbid that buhari dies, you may not survive to see the next day...

stupid southerners who can't use their brains...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by lazeal: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2017
0b10010011:

He is aware about the stockpiled evidences in Keyamo`s possession

Suleman going to court is like him committing suicide.He dare not try it.

No matter how his character is defamed, He wont sue a single soul as he is fully aware of the consequences.

A quite pedigree lawyer like Keyamo is patiently waiting for him to eat the bait-Go to court. He would be dragged in the mud beyond cleansing

dare not try what? case is in court already...
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2017
smartty68:

Jesu na now I won sleep you con post this one embarassed
Vaseline crew where at thou?

You can polish one off so you can sleep better wink
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by Nairaboi(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
lazeal:
You demonic entities think you are wise... if he kept silent you will say he is guilty that is why he afraid to speak up.. at least when Okeke that was dragged into the mess was accussed and she kept silent, what that not what you demons said? that she is guilty that is why she kept quite...

the man has spoken.. you idiots say he is guilty and desperate that is why he is talking. I don;'t blame any of you, he should have just kept quiet like the pastor in Portharcourt and arrested the biiitch silently without a word as it was done to Kemi. NONSENSE...

I pray the fulanis herdmen visit your neigbourhood so you useless brain can be put to rest since you can no see that it is the Apostles comment against the herdsmen, in fighting for the innocent christians and southerners, that has gotten him in this mess,

Have you asked what has been done about the imams spreading rumours that buhari was poisoned because they want to kill him and take power from the North. Not like you don;t know those ones. God forbid that buhari dies, you may not survive to see the next day...

stupid southerners who can't use their brains...
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by nijascammers: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Because it's a waste of time

Just imagine leaving important things behind to take an Olosho to court

An olosho who was paid by the politicians to blackmail him, now the olosho don chop all the money finish and she no dey hold press conference again
ignorance is a disease, maybe this guy is a university or poly graduate but see the abysmal level of his/her thinking. Suleman will just need to send his SANs I don't know how many,where all the cans of worms will be opened gbagada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend / Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians / Is Betting Bad For A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.