Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity (597 Views)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by pittoilet(f): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Man calls out his ex over alleged infidelity

A man based in Ghana known as Joshua Ilayah on Facebook posted this alleging his ex for infidelity

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/man-calls-his-ex-over-alleged-infidelity.html

Re: Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by Ashleydolls(f): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
That man gat no chill
Re: Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by IamAirforce1: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by Emekus92(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
U censored d photo and u wnt me to tell ha to bring ur fone back to u. Hw wil I b able to recognize ha wen I c ha?
Re: Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided
Emekus92:
U censored d photo and u wnt me to tell ha to bring ur fone back to u. Hw wil I b able to recognize ha wen I c ha?
i wondar undecided
Emekus92:
i wondar
Re: Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by adorablepepple(f): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
No chills rara
Re: Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity by alobright17(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
You gave her the phone privately,she never snatch it from you,she didn't steal the china phone,No agreement on who to call or chat with the chinko used phone,e.t.c abeg guy no let me lay my hands on you with this your empty threat.

(1) (Reply)

Takebanana Is Back With A Bang. See What He Has Been... / Runaway Bride Resurfaces In Osogbo / Guyz, You Have A Date But Short Of Conversation, Try This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.