Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

He Believes In You No Matter What You Did Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Believes In You No Matter What You Did Wrong (262 Views)

I Wonder What I Did Wrong / When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Believes In You No Matter What You Did Wrong by Marioplus(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
JESUS still loves YOU.
YES YOU!!!
NO matter how dirty you FEEL, THINK OR IMAGINE YOU ARE CURRENTLY,
No matter how BIG was your MISTAKE,
GOD IS STILL INTERESTED IN YOUR LIFE.
Do not STAY AWAY or try to run away from GOD.
Just Speak to HIM in your heart RIGHT NOW thus "FATHER, I come to YOU in the NAME OF YOUR DEARLY BELOVED SON JESUS CHRIST,
TOUCH ME,
CLEANSE ME,
MAKE ME WHOLE AGAIN
AND ACCEPT ME AS YOUR CHILD AGAIN. AMEN.
THE NEVER ENDING SEARCH OF GOD'S MERCY FOR OUR HUMAN SOULS "BUT MERCY TRIUMPHS OVER JUDGMENT" {JAMES 2:13}
"I will ANSWER them BEFORE they even CALL to ME. WHILE they are STILL TALKING about THEIR NEEDS, I will GO AHEAD and ANSWER their PRAYERS!" {Isaiah 65:24}
"YOU {GOD} have granted him his HEARTS DESIRES and have NOT WITHHELD the REQUEST of HIS LIPS" (Psalm 21:2)
MAY WE EXPERIENCE EVERY PASSING SECOND OF OUR LIVES THE TOUCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT DEEP WITHIN AND EXTERNAL EVENTS OF OUR LIVES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney Available, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfectmoney @ 400 / In Case Your Mind.... / Need An International Developers To Handle Your Web Projects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.