Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State (931 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by LivingHuman: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
The wedding ceremony between a Nigerian man and two women finally took place in Isoko South, Delta State today.

The wedding banner went viral few days ago, causing a stir on social media.

Congratulations to Emamuzo, Janet and Osioni.

Enjoy your union!. Photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/man-whose-poster-went-viral-finally.html

Re: See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by sacramento1212: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na wa oh...congratulations all the same. Strong and capable man, e no dey easy cheesy grin
Re: See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by LivingHuman: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by Pennah(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Eheewwww so so 3some grin
Re: See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by Ezemann(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
How I wish I was born to a man like this cry

1 Like

Re: See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by EdegbeLine: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ogorwyne, how re you dear? I have missed you
Re: See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by decatalyst(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Like play like play, this dude did it! shocked

Nah you be the chairman oo
Re: See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State by LivingHuman: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol as in ehhh. Na strong man
decatalyst:
Like play like play, this dude did it! shocked

Nah you be the chairman oo

(1) (Reply)

Brazzers Premium Pass / Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger / Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.