Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) (661 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) by Djpaparazy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
One of my frnds on Facebook posted this and it attracted a lot of female commentators..

Some came as an attack, some as a protest and some others as a joke..

Whats your own point of view..

I am fed up!
What Nonsense! This has got to
stop!
When CL0SE-UP does an advert,
they will show you someone's
teeth and how to brush properly.
When GILETTE Does an advert,
they will show you someone's
beards, armpit and they will show you how well the
shaving
stick works.
When DETTOL does an advert,
they will show you someone taking his or her bath in
the
bathroom with the soap...........
......But what the hell is wrong with
ALWAYS ULTRA Sanitary PAD?
When they are doing their advert, they will never show
us
anything!
All we see is a girl rolling on her bed or secondary
school
girls singing on the field... How does that show us
what the
pad is used
for?

A male commentator said:
Dem won deceive us bt that won't work we got to protest....We no gree ooo we no go gree

A female frnd who protested said:
When they show us the proper and original advert of Gold circle, Durex and others, we will show you guys that of sanitary pads.... We too go protest 'show us the thing show us the thing'
Re: There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) by solid3(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omo, Eleyi lagbara o. Lol.

Mean while: This girl is wicked oo. So there was Coke by her side all along & she sent d tired guy 2 d back of d store. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is outrightly funny.

Re: There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) by Jodha(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Headache undecided
Re: There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) by EmilyNte1988(f): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Una no go kill us
Re: There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's better I spend my time talking about why cow eats grass or why the heck it rains to this utter non—sense.
Re: There Is A Serious Protest Here Over A Male A Female Product (come In) by santos876(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lolxxxx.
How dey wan take show us how to use Gold circle cux I need learn

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Have Sex On Nairaland. Just Choose Your Girl/Man and you are on! / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 / Touching! See How A Man Proposed To His Best Friend On April Fools' Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.