Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

#BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React (48453 Views)

Tv/BBNaija's Bassey Reflects On Sucking Cocoice’s B**bs While In The House / Bbnaija: Bassey Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by iSoldier: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Chai I feel the pain for Bassey shocked shocked shocked

Please vote for a Friend

Her Name is Olukoya Oluwatomisin as Miss Esep 2017

http://jejeupdates.com/mr-and-miss-esep-2017/

Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Fammm(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2017
SeyiKings:
The two evicted housemates that I wished they were not evicted are Soma and Bassey. I lost interest in the show when Soma left but I later found interest because of Bassey and Debbie rise. How Bassey has left. Pls, what's left in BBNaija to watch?
God bless you. It was soma for me, I voted well, he left. I found interest in bassey, now he's gone.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Fammm(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2017
dadanla:
Most of you don't even understand what is happening, TEAMEFE are the ones that actually evicted TTT and BASSEY... They've always wanted to evict BASSEY and when the opportunity came begging, they didn't disappoint. Most votes gotten by debbie-rise and bally were all from TEAMEFE... Though efe always place TBOSS up for eviction but TEAMEFE knows the true haters of EFE... If debbie-rise comes up again, she is going, that is for sure.
crap. So the others don't have fans? So if someone stays, teamefe is responsible? Y'all should think.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Blonchilli(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
I don't watch Big Brother but how the hell is Tboss still in that house angry if she wins we riot grin
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Elle277(f): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Eeya that guy left?...He will definitely make it,no doubt
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Nofuckgiven: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2017
BASSEY no try at all! I only pity Debbie Rise who thought he was into her. Men would always go for the prettier women even when they know there is someone else who values them more.
She should not waste her tears on him,he only saw her as a friend that is all.
Next time,he would focus on the person who is down for him and leave distractions alone! Just being honest.
#Teamtboss
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by charlesucheh(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
grtboy51:

oya go carry am comot 4 d house na...shebi na u get bbnaija
See fight! Brother sorry o! I didn't know you had a personal issh with her!!! But no vex! My stands remains! She leaves next Week! GBAM!
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by pocohantas(f): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
BASSEY no try at all! I only pity Debbie Rise who thought he was into her. Men would always go for the prettier women even when they know there is someone else who values them more.
She should not waste her tears on him,he only saw her as a friend that is all.
Next time,he would focus on the person who is down for him and leave distractions alone! Just being honest.
#Teamtboss
The first time they both entered that house, they had a chat in the kitchen. He didn't waste time to state the fact he has a girlfriend, even said they are supposed to celebrate few mths anniversary.
Person suppose pray for that kind bf.
Is it when he bends Debie to different angles on top bed, thereby taking advantage of her...you'll be happy?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by blimeyVic(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol!! Married Tin tall tony was evicted because a lot of viewers didn't like his promiscuous attitude in the House and this in particular painted a bad picture of the BB show. Bad image, Bad market.

Then Bassey. Why should a grown man be farthing indiscriminately and expect all to go well with him. Breaking the wind around a lady is a sacrilege much more when you present it to her to perceive. Tut tut ! Next time show some class bro.

Lmao!! Do viewers votes count, or is the so-called Big brother playing God?
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Nofuckgiven: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
pocohantas:

The first time they both entered that house, they had a chat in the kitchen. He didn't waste time to state the fact he has a girlfriend, even said they are supposed to celebrate few mths anniversary.
Person suppose pray for that kind bf.
Is it when he bends Debie to different angles on top bed, thereby taking advantage of her...you'll be happy?
I was not aware of that part. Women and jumping to conclusion. Gerrarahia!
BTW person no fit fall in love with another person again? Girlfriend and boyfriend na wife and husband?
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Usmilo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
point5:
Y not Tbos
Do you have any issue with T-bosss. ... I am sure u did not even vote.. mtcheew..
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Usmilo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Blonchilli post=54986053]I don't watch Big Brother but how the hell is Tboss still in that house angry if she wins we riot grin[/quote
GOD T-boss u r fantastic oooo.... haters everywhere...]
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Moving4: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by grtboy51(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
charlesucheh:
See fight! Brother sorry o! I didn't know you had a personal issh with her!!! But no vex! My stands remains! She leaves next Week! GBAM!
sorry u hear go carry am comot
Re: #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:33am On May 31, 2019
Pink. You just won the internet! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Downloading Vidoes From Youtube / Thin Tall Tony Rejects N1Million Offer To Quit BBNaija / Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.