Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

"My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) (23202 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Goke7: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Anyone notice that the Apostle's concentration is not 100% in the whole musical video?

So if not for Aunty Otobo, we no go know say mama suleiman sef fit sing like otobo, issorite!

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Nasige(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
even if she like make she act Indian love movie with her husband, truth and facts still remain say the apostle no dey completely clean.........which i am sure say even she by hersef knw, she just dey do all this stunts to keep their game up since most Nigerians dey respect men and women of God pass even their father and mother.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by bellenornor(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Una drama Don too much, abeg
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2017
this is just validating otobo claims......this pastor is just too immature

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by shounited74: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2017
WHY ALL THESE NOW? WHY NOT DISPLAY THESE 'FILM TRICK' LOVE IN TOKYO BEFORE THE SCANDAL. WHY NOW?

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by delishpot: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Nasige:
even if she like make she act Indian love movie with her husband, truth and facts still remain say the apostle no dey completely clean.........which i am sure say even she by hersef knw, she just dey do all this stunts to keep their game up since most Nigerians dey respect men and women of God pass even their father and mother.

Nigerians that kill their own children because a man of God called it a witch. They respect MOG even to the extent of killing their own pikin talk less of their mama and papa. That one na sharp sharp dem go kill them throway.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Danialuone: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Please let apostle Suledog be now .....he don do

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by blesoh(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2017
It Looks really odd to me, do they have to do this to prove he is not guilty, I shame for them sha
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by elampiro(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2017
adorablepepple:
I feel so sorry for this woman, she has no common sense, I knew it since she came out to speak against her husband's sex scandal, she said most Nigerians are gullible but with her latest scheme and damage control tool I can see she is really gullible and needs help.
See a self acclaimed Apostle running around flowers like people who just arrived from the Bush.
* they both reek of guilt, they keep disgusting me the more....
*have madam ever released any album?
* I remember how she said her husband is not cheesy"promisquois" in that video she made.
* madam go and sing to him in your bedroom
And remember to add this lyrics
#The pics of his average joystick that is yet to be released.
#his passport
#bank statement
#the various hotels
# Call records
# the look on his face when he saw her booby
And to those supporting Apostle papa Ajasco Suleiman, you are all gullible and your head is damaged.

She is probably proud of him for not allowing other women to have babies for him. She is okay with his extramarital sexual relationship and thankful the man knows how to prevent his girls from giving him babies.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

The more the collateral damage wants to be controlled, the more it exposes the guilt in Suleman`s camp. Why all these all of a sudden?

His media and publicity caucus should be fired without benefits. He should take a clue from Fatoyinbo by keeping mute if he does not have an effective strategy to win back his image.

Its just childish to suddenly just start posting pictures on social media believing an average Nigerian can easily be cajoled and brainwashed with such a crude and staged play which must have entailed alot of rehearsals grin grin grin

Its giving sane minds to believe there is more to the allegation and a high probability that the Otobo and Okereke allegations re really true
WETIN CONCERN UUUUU?

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Mophasa(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2017
adorablepepple:
I feel so sorry for this woman, she has no common sense, I knew it since she came out to speak against her husband's sex scandal, she said most Nigerians are gullible but with her latest scheme and damage control tool I can see she is really gullible and needs help.
See a self acclaimed Apostle running around flowers like people who just arrived from the Bush.
* I remember how she said her husband is not cheesy"promisquois" in that video she made.
#his passport
#bank statement
#the various hotels
# Call records
And to those supporting Apostle papa Ajasco Suleiman, you are all gullible and your head is damaged.

Shutup der olodo!
For your mind you are making sense.
It's your own mother that lacks common sense.
What's your business with their affair?

In case your skunk skull doesn't know, it was his birthday, she sang for him and they took pictures.

I just wonder why some people claiming to be smart here can't fathom the fact that whenever you are in the eyes of the public anything you do becomes news, as hungry bloggers will be looking for gullible mofos like you to feed.

Receive sense

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by adorablepepple(f): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2017
Mophasa:

Shutup der olodo!
For your mind you are making sense.
It's your own mother that lacks common sense.
What's your business with their affair?

In case your skunk skull doesn't know, it was his birthday, she sang for him and they took pictures.

I just wonder why some people claiming to be smart here can't fathom the fact that whenever you are in the eyes of the public anything you do becomes news, as hungry bloggers will be looking for gullible mofos like you to feed.

Receive sense
Stupid fool, oh this is his first birthday you skunk skull with a roasted brain, pls shut up and reason with your head and not your foot. So he just got popular yesterday mannerless goat. Your mother and all your female relatives don't have sense..... defender of the universe if you like run mad nobody cares. Gullible followers.....

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Longman6(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2017
adorablepepple:
#his passport
#bank statement
#the various hotels
# Call records

Hello, i would like us to have a simple conversation that centers around the wrong this woman has done by singing for her husband, without ignoring the fact that this is not the first time they are singing together.

Again what would you have the woman do? behave like Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage or write a book on it like Toke Makinwa.

If she does the above what would seperate her from the so called secular individuals?

You cant for state with a near perfect degree of accuracy that the man is really guilty considering the fact that the alligations have not yet been substantiated....anything can be alleged

What do you want her to do? leave the father of her children in his most trying time? attend press conferences and support the woman who is about to bring down her family along with her failed career? cant you see that lady is so shameless talking about her sexual exploits without shame or recompense..

Note
I dont believe in the pastor neither would i cheat on my wife but i would give everything in the world to have this kind of lady as a wife as a wife who would forgive, stand through the darkest of nights not join the crowd when things get difficult...

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Jangbajantis: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Sanchez01:
I see nothing wrong with a pastor and his publicly confessing how much they love each other but this is an all time low.

I mean, Apostle just found himself walking while the wife ran from behind to cover his face. Haba! Even Indians don't do that anymore. grin

On a more serious note, the woman is living in self denial. While she has seen the handwriting and certain proofs, she is only trying so hard to make the public believe that the whole thing is but lies. The more the duo try hard to make people believe the allegations are not true, the more they gave people reasons to believe otherwise.

This is the same man who said Jonathan would win the election against Buhari. I was a fan when he spoke against Fulani Herdsmen, but this is on a whole new level.

If she likes, she should do a cover of Mad over you, it would not change the fact that Apostle once knew a Canadian-based stripper.
The truth will eventually surface.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by greatman247(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2017
sarrki:
she's just trying hard to love him

it's because money is involved

That's the power of money at work. It's so good for a man to be rich, if he wasn't his wife would have disown him and leave in the midst of all the allegations. I guess the woman decided to show him love and support cos of his wealth and status. Perhaps she comes from poor or average background or not independent minded enough to make money on her own without the man's money and support. I guess she must have thought about this thoroughly before staying put.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Sanchez01: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Jangbajantis:

What you see here is true love in action. And they're telling you to try harder or change your strategy. No wife can be stupid enough to cover her husband's infidelity because of money? She knows El-rufai and Fulani herdsmen sympathizers are behind the ridiculous sex scandals.
You guys should give it up on the apostle already and move on to more important things. He has won the battle without a word.
Which mumu true love? It seems you are a product of Telemundo! You think?

Was there contact bedsheets and the said stripper, yes or no?
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
TosineGuy:
pastors wife now singing secular music, no wonder Lil kesh and reekado banks' fathers are pastors.
I no wan here sing only gospel music oh. The pastor's wife suppose kiss and d pastor should rub her bumbum in d video sef. Don't be hypocrites abeg
for person to sing love song for e husband done turn circular. na una type dey reach hell fire quick

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2017
S. OTOBO wat shame to u and ur sponsor. (APC and ELRUFAI). Unfortunately d woman love e husband.

all those pple wey dey comment rubbish for here. pls make use of ur time and amend ur broken home... and stop been useless for once

am already dancing to d song
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by olowobaba10: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
WHAT'S WRONG WITH A WIFE SHOWING LOVE TO HER HUSBAND AND BEING THERE FOR HIM, HBD APOSTLE , CONGRATULATIONS !
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by TosineGuy(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
nkemjacob2:
for person to sing love song for e husband done turn circular. na una type dey reach hell fire quick
nothing is wrong with love songs. My problem is that these pastors will say sing only gospel songs while in secret dem dey enjoy wizkid and davido songs. Who are they deceiving?
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by greatman247(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

No mind that guy true love my ass, money, power and status at work. If a man is rich and shows his wife lot of supports and the woman comes from a poor home or average Nigerian home, even if the man cheats along the line the woman might overlook and continue. There's every likelihood that she will continue. Only a very few percentage of Nigerian women from such backgrounds will work away but larger percentage of those women will stay, even if she wants to walk away her friends and family might kick. They'll constantly remind her of her poor background and they tell her it's her choice to make as to whether or not she wants to leave all the wealthy home and return to her poor background. They'll also remind her no better man out there, the other man you want to go and meet, do you know the kind of bad behavior he might have too? All men are the same my dear; at that point she will humble herself and then stay. That guy that comments knows nothing about true love.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by prejulsuc(f): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
sarrki:
she's just trying hard to love him

it's because money is involved
power of money,especially when the woman never believed she will be married to a very wealthy man.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by greatman247(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2017
TosineGuy:

nothing is wrong with love songs. My problem is that these pastors will say sing only gospel songs while in secret dem dey enjoy wizkid and davido songs. Who are they deceiving?

Lol. A lots of Christians does that a lot not necessarily pastors. They are all bunch of hypocrites.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by ElsonMorali: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Jangbajantis:

What you see here is true love in action. And they're telling you to try harder or change your strategy. No wife can be stupid enough to cover her husband's infidelity because of money? She knows El-rufai and Fulani herdsmen sympathizers are behind the ridiculous sex scandals.
You guys should give it up on the apostle already and move on to more important things. He has won the battle without a word.

True love kor, true lover ni.

Show me last year's birthday pics and video where his wife was singing for him and I'll believe.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by morscino: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Even Tonto dike did more than this, until she couldn't take it no more...

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amidst all the brouhaha, av never seen their children. Hope they have kids together angry angry cos I've seen hundreds of their pinshures already but no kid, whyyyyy angry angry
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ohhh cheesy I like that word once knew as used in King James Version , meaning.... wink
Sanchez01:
I see nothing wrong with a pastor and his publicly confessing how much they love each other but this is an all time low.

I mean, Apostle just found himself walking while the wife ran from behind to cover his face. Haba! Even Indians don't do that anymore. grin

On a more serious note, the woman is living in self denial. While she has seen the handwriting and certain proofs, she is only trying so hard to make the public believe that the whole thing is but lies. The more the duo try hard to make people believe the allegations are not true, the more they gave people reasons to believe otherwise.

This is the same man who said Jonathan would win the election against Buhari. I was a fan when he spoke against Fulani Herdsmen, but this is on a whole new level.

If she likes, she should do a cover of Mad over you, it would not change the fact that Apostle once knew a Canadian-based stripper.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by walosky(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goldenheart:
Hit like if u dig this meal.. .. grin
All these Afonja food! The face of the rice no dey interesting even the source, choi ! See pepper!!!
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by ifyain: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Childish and obscene
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wow everything at bolded I love. U got a point at bolded, any man would want such angry
Longman6:

Hello, i would like us to have a simple conversation that centers around the wrong this woman has done by singing for her husband, without ignoring the fact that this is not the first time they are singing together.

Again what would you have the woman do? behave like Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage or write a book on it like Toke Makinwa.

If she does the above what would seperate her from the so called secular individuals?

You cant for state with a near perfect degree of accuracy that the man is really guilty considering the fact that the alligations have not yet been substantiated....anything can be alleged

What do you want her to do? leave the father of her children in his most trying time? attend press conferences and support the woman who is about to bring down her family along with her failed career? cant you see that lady is so shameless talking about her sexual exploits without shame or recompense..

Note
I dont believe in the pastor neither would i cheat on my wife but i would give everything in the world to have this kind of lady as a wife as a wife who would forgive, stand through the darkest of nights not join the crowd when things get difficult...
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Jangbajantis: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

LOL

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
adorablepepple:
#his passport
#bank statement
#the various hotels
# Call records
madam you say a lot of things you don't know and. your comment is hatred and envy based, if you follow their channel on satellite they have released several music albums, be mindful of the things you say

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64