Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

"My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) (23203 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Afriface: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2017
waka pass
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by softwerk(f): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Those people trying hard to bring down this man of God on all social media platforms are the same people that keep failing to remove TBOSS from BBNaija! grin

I said it, oya come and beat me!

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2017
If he is innocent, then why work so hard to show how much you love each other ?

An innocent man has no business caring how you feel about him.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by botad(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Some people call him "STALLION"
Some people call him "Apostle"
Someone said my Hero.

GOD knows the name true true.....
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by SageTravels: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
uboma:
Mrs. Suleiman is living in self-denial.

She knows for a fact that her hubby, the self acclaimed mog is guilty of infidelity but she has chosen to cover up for him.

I am waiting to see how long she is willing to play game....

PLS when did they declare him guilty. i would love to read the news.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
cool wink
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Wolfbrother(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Things like this prove that modern christianity is a joke

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by SageTravels: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
sisisioge:

No worry traveller, person wey e get gist with don drag am go court already.

Then Relax. let court declare him guilty
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Tisham20(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Theme song for the film they r acting... grin

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by dominique(f): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
The whole PDA thing looks awkward and forced.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Apostle is thinking about Daniella Okeke's bakassi in the third pix wink

Apostle should fire his PR team. They should have kept quiet long ago. Dino Melaye & Hammed Ali have already taken the spotlight

Why make it even more obvious that they are trying to cover up something?

Just watched the video...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by amdoyin82(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
sarrki:
she's just trying hard to love him

it's because money is involved
yea. Dats true. I think apostle Sule actually does what he was alleged of.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by bebe2(f): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Ok madam we here oooooo

Ur husband is innocent,

Can we go rest now wink

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Maximus85(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman, the wife of Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) Worldwide, has released a LOVE SONG for her darling husband to show her support for him amid the sex scandal with Stephanie Otobo and other alleged mistresses.

Mrs Suleman released the song to show her man that no matter what she still and will always stand by him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/apostle-sulemans-wife-releases-love.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usyqBjBqqNs

When you are accused and you explained more that asked, you're guilty.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by frubben(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2017
SMH. I pity 4 dis man zombies
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by neocortex: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
All of you criticising(esp ladies), pray you or your man doesn't get into this situation.

Maturity teaches one not to be quick to judge. I rather stand with the Apostle than to stand against.

The wife believes in her husband. If that hurts you, go and die. She will do everything to love and protect him. IF IT WAS YOU, WILL YOU DO ANY DIFFERENT?

As I said, it's not all about pointing fingers. One day, you might be the one to be accused of this (innocent or guilty), I'm not sure you want Nairalanders to be saying this about you.

Think before you Type. Karma's Real!

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by ExInferis(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

The more the collateral damage wants to be controlled, the more it exposes the guilt in Suleman`s camp. Why all these all of a sudden?

His media and publicity caucus should be fired without benefits. He should take a clue from Fatoyinbo by keeping mute if he does not have an effective strategy to win back his image.

Its just childish to suddenly just start posting pictures on social media believing an average Nigerian can easily be cajoled and brainwashed with such a crude and staged play which must have entailed alot of rehearsals grin grin grin

Its giving sane minds to believe there is more to the allegation and a high probability that the Otobo and Okereke allegations re really true

Can you blame him?

He's successfully conned millions of gullible sheep to fall over themselves giving him money with which to fund his lecherous lifestyle.

It stands to reason he'd assume his brainwashing charm will work on the general populace.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Goke7: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
These people just love to be in the media, that's all!
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by PrettyGaby(f): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Tired of all these una PR
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Whistleblowers: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
I laughed all through the video. Click like if you did the same.

Well I believe Apostle Sulickman's wife dare not leave him cos of the affluence, power, connection, fame she enjoys being his wife so even if she catch him red handed, she might release an Album to support him

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by ExInferis(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
Sanchez01:
I see nothing wrong with a pastor and his publicly confessing how much they love each other but this is an all time low.

I mean, Apostle just found himself walking while the wife ran from behind to cover his face. Haba! Even Indians don't do that anymore. grin

On a more serious note, the woman is living in self denial. While she has seen the handwriting and certain proofs, she is only trying so hard to make the public believe that the whole thing is but lies. The more the duo try hard to make people believe the allegations are not true, the more they gave people reasons to believe otherwise.

This is the same man who said Jonathan would win the election against Buhari. I was a fan when he spoke against Fulani Herdsmen, but this is on a whole new level.

If she likes, she should do a cover of Mad over you, it would not change the fact that Apostle once knew a Canadian-based stripper.

The Apostate should be the one singing for his wife.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by 99foxxy(f): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
I'm not feeling them at all. I pity the venerable wife being dragged into the mess by her husband
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by vic224real(f): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=blackaxe78 post=54982991]

The more the collateral damage wants to be controlled, the more it exposes the guilt in Suleman`s camp. Why all these all of a sudden?

His media and publicity caucus should be fired without benefits. He should take a clue from Fatoyinbo by keeping mute if he does not have an effective strategy to win back his image.

I tire ooo!

Its just childish to suddenly just start posting pictures on social media believing an average Nigerian can easily be cajoled and brainwashed with such a crude and staged play which must have entailed alot of rehearsals grin grin grin

Its giving sane minds to believe there is more to the allegation and a high probability that the Otobo and Okereke allegations re really true
[/quote

I tire oooo!
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by delishpot: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2017
This is the benefit of being a mann who had money to spend. The women would sing your praise come what may.

Abeg, apostles fanatics, don't eat my head o. I am just stating the obvious because if it was his wife that had all those scandal even though she is a pastor, he would not be writing no love song for her wether innocent or not.

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Goke7: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2017
bebe2:
Ok madam we here oooooo

Ur husband is innocent,

Can we go rest now wink

abi o, me sef don tire, I thought we are now on dino melaye's case but its like the suleimans won't just allow this matter die off in the media

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by MadCow1: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2017
rusher14:
They are overcompensating.

1 Hero for you..

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by Mydazz(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

A very poor attempt at PR, in fact, very silly

Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by ExInferis(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Goldenheart:
Hit like if u dig this meal.. .. grin

Too crowded and busy.
Re: "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) by MadCow1: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

You need to stop reading my mind. angry

Either that or you are also a MadCow. If it's the latter then you Sir are a genius.

The harder they try, the less credible they appear.

I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53