Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) (28237 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) by Jodha(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
seenter84:
This girl nor sabi dress

Slay baba.. I hail thee..

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Marcus01:
And make sure you have money like their husbands too
Offcoure! Before I Said that, i know, i also have my own role to play.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) by princessayesha(f): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aww..the boy lying down in the second picture is angry. Babies love lying down on the ground when angry and I love it smiley
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) by emmaitive(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
who dem epp nah
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) by Rett0: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
mekonglobal:
Pls My Dear Wife To Be, Make Sure You Maintain Your Shape After Each Birth, I Dont Want Somebody Looking Like Half Done Bread.
Adaeze Yobo Did It, Ty Savage Did It, You Can Do It.

These people you named never exclusively breastfed their babies....

Don't ask how I know.....
As a woman produces more milk(Exclusive BF) prolactin level increases leading to high fat store as this store ensures the woman always has milk to produce for the baby.

That's why some celebs never take time to Nurse...
If you take a look at Tonto Dike's pix during lactation, you'll realise she took time to nurse her baby while Tiwa didn't...
After weaning the baby, prolactin level gradually decreases and if the man is wealthy, this is the time to invest on good diet and encourage her to work it out so she can return to herself. This is the reason you see Tonto returning to her previous size....

Women body go through what you can't imagine... Appreciate the dedicated moms... They're priceless.

When you see your wife adding that extra flesh, encourage and appreciate her.... It's Hormones at work and it would Never had been there if you Never deposited that Baby... So if you must blame her, you've got to blame yourself first... If you appreciate the Baby then you've got to treasure her.. It's not easy

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rett0:

These people you named never exclusively breastfed their babies....

Don't ask how I know.....
As a woman produces more milk(Exclusive BF) prolactin level increases and leads to fat store to enable the woman always produce milk for the baby.

That's why some celebs never take time to Nurse...
If you take a look at Tonto Dike's pix during lactation, you'll realise she took time to nurse her baby while Tiwa didn't...
After weaning the baby, prolactin level gradually decreases and if the man is wealthy, this is the time to invest and encourage her so she can return to herself. This is the reason you see Tonto returning to her previous size....

Women body go through what you can't imagine... Appreciate the dedicated moms... They're priceless.

When you see your wife adding that extra flesh, encourage and appreciate her.... It's Hormones at work at it would Never had been there if you Never deposited that Baby... So if you must blame her, you've got to blame yourself first...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Hips, Butt, Breasts, Joysticks Enlargement, General Health And Beauty ( / Davido: 'Stubbornness Got Me Where I Am Today' / Paul Okoye Drops Family Christmas Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.