Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) (45129 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by azzima(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmmm.....BIAFRANS! !!!!!!!!!! Does life mean anything to y'all?

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by ZelibeKristien: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is that obingo houseboy? FK081, greatnation2.

2 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Human beings are wicked and selfish. Who knows the final end user of those expired drips being repackaged? The victims might be their family or friends, even them.

That's really bad.

Love of money.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=comrChris post=54993987][/quote] Akpu m okwu n'onu nwanne m asuro m grammar (in Phyno's voice).
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Fake story by hungry bloggers.
A facebook user indeed, why was no policeman or picture of arrest seen?
A made up tribal trash.
thats how they faked a story about a resturant in Anambra serving human hands, it was later discovered that the picture is not from Nigeria and the website that accused Anambra falsely apologise.
I will not be suprised if a mod push this to frontpage, insulting Igbos attract traffic to this forum.
My mind is made up, Igbos should fight to leave this country pls by any means.
I think the proper thing is for the photographer to report to the police instead of making vague accusation without backing up with necessary facts

5 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Capital offense if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Later someone will come and tell us '... he's only selling pharmaceuticals and has built three house off it...' or the sachet water boy vendor bought a house in VGC purely from 'hard-work' like every other person doesn't work as hard.

3 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
many Nigerians are indeed illiterates, I can never believe this story until a strong evidence is brought out. how are we sure that this is even onitsha?
remember the false accusation of human hand resturant by one website, they later apologised, the pics was not from nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Instead of waiting for God to help us, please learn from the OP who was vigilant, observant and patriotic enough to spare a moment to capture the information and share with others.
You take action and God steps in to crown your efforts.
You can't get something for nothing.
Sorry, but you can't.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I think the proper thing is for the photographer to report to the police instead of making vague accusation without backing up with necessary facts

you used to sound smart but now I'm disappointed..
Just looking at that environment, is that a proper place to handle medical items?
Things health workers use to save people's lives.
Don't throw your sanity away because of one igbo slut.. when her kids and husband fall victim and die. she'll feel how bad such act is

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, that's the case you should be concerned with not lapping on trump who doesn't care about you or what affects your family or your country. It's so sad people will endager other people's lives to enrich themselves. Hope the authority gets on this case immediately.

My Boss good morning ..Been a while
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Faithful007: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
thats how they faked a story about a resturant in Anambra serving human hands, it was later discovered that the picture is not from Nigeria and the website that accused Anambra falsely apologise.
I will not be suprised if a mod push this to frontpage, insulting Igbos attract traffic to this forum.
Guy must u be tribalistic at all times
someone is writing something to save lifes and you are talking nonsense
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Ddy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
That photo didn't show any proof of expired drugs.

If the story is true the fellow that snapped it should've easily reported to police with picture evidence of police arresting them on their next runs.

That alone makes for a complete story. So story is incomplete and regarded as false.

But with ur small brain,does drip produced in backyard?
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

exactly, thats my point, the accusation lack strong backup. the op can't defend himself in court over this.
anybody can forge a story, dont be suprised, that pics is not from Nigeria.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
eflintsone:
oga shut up , if na from north such happen you and ur fellow igbo wailers go don make this page enta 30pages with lots of insults init...now the shit hit ur igbo land una dey form english ... weh done o
you are more like a pot calling kettle black. the report remains a fake one until proven correct by police and Nafdac.

you can continue with your insult sha,got no time to waste on you

2 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by naijacampu(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
There's no proof that they are changing the expiry label.
The expiry label on drops are printed on the the water proof not pasted with the shit of paper, if I am to say, they may be labeling the drip with the owners.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
many Nigerians are indeed illiterates, I can never believe this story until a strong evidence is brought out. how are we sure that this is even onitsha?
remember the false accusation of human hand resturant by one website, they later apologised, the pics was not from nigeria.

You're a FOOL.. devilish and wicked slut from land of dead sun

if it were to be North now.. your menstrual flow would have litterd the whole internet casting blames and calling them names

May your family members fall victim of all these devilish acts.. SCUM!

8 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

Igbos are the main reason why I don't buy things outside, not even soap..

Things that have expired and should ordinarily be disposed, they'll clean the dates and resell. from the common gala, lacasera etc..

A time will come when igbos will open shop and won't see anybody to patronize them. Evil people
Just imagine the number of people such expired drips will kill when it gets out there. Dora Akunyili is a proof of how wicked igbos are to themselves talkless of others
You keep ranting like a rabid dog all the place. You keep making noise that Igbos import and sell fake products then I ask what stops you from importing and selling genuine ones at least to counter them? Or do you just sit your lazy ass at home hoping for your mummy to give you food after which you will come here to rant igbo this, igbo that. Abeg swerve, noise maker

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by naijacampu(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ddy:

But with ur small brain,does drip produced in backyard?
They may be labeling it with the owners, the expiry date of drips are printed in the waterproof not with a piece of paper.
This report is TRASH.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Where una won go?

Abeg, just pack come my house

Sharp guy
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by mercyville: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
That photo didn't show any proof of expired drugs.

If the story is true the fellow that snapped it should've easily reported to police with picture evidence of police arresting them on their next runs.

That alone makes for a complete story. So story is incomplete and regarded as false.
You are surely one of them-The guy has done his part including giving address-
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

you used to sound smart but now I'm disappointed..
Just looking at that environment, is that a proper place to handle medical items?
Things health workers use to save people's lives.
Don't throw your sanity away because of one igbo slut.. when her kids and husband fall victim and die. she'll feel how bad such act is
How are you sure that place is Onitsha? let us reason like gentlemen... I am not saying it is not, neither am I saying it is, my position is that the photographer should have gone to the Police and NAFDAC and allow both agencies do their job.

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

Igbos are the main reason why I don't buy things outside, not even soap..

Things that have expired and should ordinarily be disposed, they'll clean the dates and resell. from the common gala, lacasera etc..

A time will come when igbos will open shop and won't see anybody to patronize them. Evil people
Just imagine the number of people such expired drips will kill when it gets out there. Dora Akunyili is a proof of how wicked igbos are to themselves talkless of others

Sorry, I am not a Tribal bigot like you. Every tribe has the good, the bad and the ugly among them. I also have a lot of ugly encounters buying from yoruba but Let me give you one scenerio;
I always buy provision stuff from one of my Igbo customer without issue until the day I patronized an elderly yoruba woman selling provision simply because the price was much higher at the Igbo guy' shop but what did I get from that yoruba women? A changed date on a kellog cornflakes. I even Pointed it out to the woman and she claimed it was like that, I was ever thankful to my Igbo customer because he warned me and told me to check the date before buying if not I would have entered one chance on that. Should I now use that to judge all yorubas as the same.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

You keep ranting like a rabid dog all the place. You keep making noise that Igbos import and sell fake products then I ask what stops you from importing and selling genuine ones at least to counter them? Or do you just sit your lazy ass at home hoping for your mummy to give you food after which you will come here to rant igbo this, igbo that. Abeg swerve, noise maker

may God punish you.. Animal!

I will rather labour to earn peanuts and sustain myself atleast than sell fake, expired things just to live in luxury while others die.

Your tribe will soon go extinct, mark my words.. China, Indonesia and co are already doing a great Job killing and cremating you greedy fools *spits

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by dragonking3: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
A made up tribal trash.
Try to use your sense. Who raised the alarm? Is it not a fellow igbo person like you that raised the alarm? So what is tribal there. You guys are too used to crying like babies.

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:

exactly, thats my point, the accusation lack strong backup. the op can't defend himself in court over this.
It is well anyway...

BTW I never knew it was you I quoted
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

may God purnish you.. Animal!

I will rather labour to earn peanuts and sustain myself atleast than sell fake, expired things just to live in luxury while others die.

Your tribe will soon go extinct, mark my words.. China, Idonesia and co are already doing a great Job killing and cremating you greedy fools *spits
Lol you can't even keep your emotions in check that's why you will be banned. Though I won't report you but somebody will surely do
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

you used to be sane, what happened? i have a theory though. i think Nairaland feeds into peoples nightmare and makes them think irrationally.
All the gore pictures you see here and the hate comments you read everyday, you might think it's just words on screen, but our sub-conscious mind absorbs this information knowing, all this have effects that are not immediate.
lol

Are u a psychologist?
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:

use ur sence
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
naijacampu:

They may be labeling it with the owners, the expiry date of drips are printed in the waterproof not with a piece of paper.
This report is TRASH.
thank u oga, even as a nurse, i find the report funny, how can a piece of paper be used in writing a drip expiry date and then pasted on it.
hungry bloggers with fake news

2 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
na them, na them, na them again! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa / Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React / CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.