Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,919 members, 7,838,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager (41030 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / ‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by centboy123456(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

I didn't say anything wrong.

himm OK tell me wat d meaning of nyash tell me oh
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by muller101(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2017
East ati west crime scene
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by sirwilson(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Ncanchairman ur attention is needed.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by oluwaahmed: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2017
paskyboy:
AFONJAS DOING WHAT THEY KNOW TO DO BEST, THE Igbos AMONG THEM WHERE PERSUADED BY THE AFONJAS, BEWARE OF BAD COMPANY

Ummm, der happend 2 be a randy chukka & chukka Chukwu grin in d mix, so. It won't be an all afonja affair.Afonja Op u dey learn ow to lie?

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Omoluabi16(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Unless rapists are seriously dealt with, they won't stop. Wtf would you give bail to these animals?? Rapists should be sentenced to death, no two ways about it. The victim will carry this burden for the rest of her life. I am pained that a kid of 17 can even think of rape, much less perpetuate it. Hang them abeg.

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by jbhill(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2017
ednut1:
Uselessness
indeed uselessness.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by gozzlin: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:
This is a sad day for NCAN.

That the two tribes at logger heads connived to commit such a heinous and dreadful crime is appalling.

Children that were sent to school to study, na nyash matter them carry for head so.

And these ones will come out to contest for Public offices later. Sad thing is, they will win.

Nah, they will never contest an election if they're eventually convicted of the alleged crime. Ex-cons cannot vie for a political office in Nigeria according to the constitution.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by FTBOY: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2017
a girl lured her fellow girl to be consumed by hungry male wolves. tomorrow she'll create account on nairaland and start chanting "feminist!".+

oloriburuku somebody. undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by paskyboy: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Ummm, der happend 2 be a randy chukka & chukka Chukwu grin in d mix, so. It won't be an all afonja affair.Afonja Op u dey learn ow to lie?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Mummyjoy: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this
And to think that her pvssy would be so tight smiley kiss
Best feeling
You really need help!!!
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by tunchi014(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this And to think that her pvssy would be so tight smiley kiss Best feeling
... Pervert Spotted.

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by 007s(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
paskyboy:
AFONJAS DOING WHAT THEY KNOW TO DO BEST, THE Igbos AMONG THEM WHERE PERSUADED BY THE AFONJAS, BEWARE OF BAD COMPANY
[color=#006600][/color]
senseless Igbos, thats y afonjas remain d boss
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Kakamorufu(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this And to think that her pvssy would be so tight smiley kiss Best feeling
u be mad man
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by NCANChairman(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
sirwilson:
Ncanchairman ur attention is needed.
. Simeon Omowole, 18; Randy Chukka, 17; Samuel Oyefara, 18; Peter Adeboyega, 17; Chuka Chukwu, 19; and Peace Nwakanma, 18 (a female).

Secretary please process. Kindly note that the leader is Simeon Omowole.

NCANChairman
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Kakamorufu(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

It pleases me to announce to the NCAN chief shareholders that both the "Igbo Ugandan Jews" and the "Afonja Coneheads Yoruba Muslims" were BOTH involved in this.

Abort Mission! grin grin
u are blind... buh you don't know yet
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2017
I saw a previous thread on this topic....the comments there showed that
1. The girl''s folks are rich and just basically accused those boys of god knows what. She came from the US to Nigeria
2. The girl is a popular loose girl, I think 100l sociology or psychology..dnt rilli recall...she had a nickname...I think branded...lyk hoe on another level

Looks fishy....well whatever it is

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by IRALIFE(f): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Einl:

Are you OK??
Or are you making a joke??
He is as his moniker implies- Seeking Attention. It's a pity though.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Marty2020: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
IT IS WELL
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by BiggyBamBam: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
micfoley:
Is rape a bailable offence?

You wan rape?
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Blackanada(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2017
gozzlin:

Nah, they will never contest an election if they're eventually convicted of the alleged crime. Ex-cons cannot vie for a political office in Nigeria according to the constitution.

For which jungle be that? All the ex-cons wey don dey hold political power, na today e start?
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by gozzlin: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Blackanada:

For which jungle be that? All the ex-cons wey don dey hold political power, na today e start?

Name one such person abeg.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by rocknation62(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2017
timawoku:
Hmm they are a bad shidren, they yaff joined egbe kegbe
#In AJEBUTTER 22 VOICE# All d gud boy av joined gangs
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by AyamBlaze: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

It pleases me to announce to the NCAN chief shareholders that both the "Igbo Ugandan Jews" and the "Afonja Coneheads Yoruba Muslims" were BOTH involved in this.

Abort Mission! grin grin
Aborting mission and regrouping on another thread.
Over and out! grin
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by intuit(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
You are a great mumu, where's the Muslim??
SirWere:

Abort Mission! grin grin
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Basfaq(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=SirWere post=55011923]

Abort Mission! grin grin
[/quote ]No one needs to tell me that you're third class student(Melay family).How come peter and simon became Yoruba Muslims. shocked grin grin
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by sambet423: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Konji is becoming a major problem in naija....oloshos are not helping matters as they increase fee every day.....I think the gov should regulate and legalise prostitution....make naija a konji free society....EDO true born
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by christiscomin: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

Abort Mission! grin grin

Yeah! your coconut head was reading: Alfa Samuel Oyefara and Sheikh Peter abi! Be doing yourself and thinking you are doing us.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by TinaAnita(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
How can you conveniently force your bloody pen on someone?some male folks are so insane
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Quam7even(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
hilaryJustiN:

smh, girls are damn smart, one of the guys happens to he friends with my bro,
the girl is a regular hoe that come to their private hostel for chillz,they smash themselves in turns ,they got tired of her ,threatened her to be giving them huge sums of money cos of her nudes ,she now smartly went to report to alpha base that the boys raped her ,and those set of unprofessional bastards who don't know shiit ,just apply n give them uniform to be messing around like contra,zero mental reasoning went ahead to bundle them and the first thing that came to their head was to do a dope test on them, you can guess the results came out positive,afterwards they didn't want to hear anything ,they said they raped her brutally ....their so dumb that first person to report wins the case ...smh
the girl is gone now sha

Be careful what u post charges already have been placed on 3 pple who posted rubbish on dis site as regards this case....evidence has been found as regards this case...Be warned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.