Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager (41031 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / ‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by legendte(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Bad
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by DankemzI(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Castrated
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Imagine all teenagers angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by sapientia(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Its official..

Being safe in Nigeria is a myth.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Useless kids

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by martineverest(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
magabounce:
Stuffs we read on the news happening in India has found its way to Nigeria
I de observe
isnt nigeria worse than india?
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Victornezzar: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this
And to think that her pvssy would be so tight smiley kiss
Best feeling

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by binsanni(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2017
UniLag an rape case, is just like rice an beans.. so what is the big deal over that?

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Raheemzee(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

It pleases me to announce to the NCAN chief shareholders that both the "Igbo Ugandan Jews" and the "Afonja Coneheads Yoruba Muslims" were BOTH involved in this.

Mumu..where did u c d name of a Yoruba Muslim there

Abort Mission! grin grin
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by neocortex: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Castrate them, lock them up and throw away the keys.
I applaud the victim who was courageous enough to report these
animals. She may not know it , but she might has saved many other
girls from these rapists monsters.

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by maclatunji: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
triplewisdom:
What were Chukka and Nwakanma doing in the company of an Ade and co? Bad company corrupts!

Keep displaying your folly thinking you are being funny.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Kemdyn: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Wonders will always never seize to end!
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by lekan4me: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2017
To do good does not peculiar to a tribe look at the national assembly it comprises of major tribes in Nigeria and they are causing havoc to the progress of the country. Instead of embarking on national issues they battling with corrupt personal issues that have nothing to do with common people.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

It pleases me to announce to the NCAN chief shareholders that both the "Igbo Ugandan Jews" and the "Afonja Coneheads Yoruba Muslims" were BOTH involved in this.

Abort Mission! grin grin

Mission aborted , roger

Over and out.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by nengibo: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Na dem Wazobia people...

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by DavidOluyale(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks to the rubbish music and song we celebrate.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Enemking: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2017
This girl wey follow rape another girl with 5 other boys get mind, maybe she's a tomboy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by dimexy247(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this
Best feeling

Pervert, you didn't even imagine it could be your daughter or sister or that underage girl you are following upandan next time. Oponu
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by silent10(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

Abort Mission! grin grin
Get sense small na, wen did simeon, Samuel & Peter becomes a Muslim name? Werey
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by centboy123456(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:
This is a sad day for NCAN.

That the two tribes at logger heads connived to commit such a heinous and dreadful crime is appalling.

Children that were sent to school to study, na nyash matter them carry for head so.

And these ones will come out to contest for Public offices later. Sad thing is, they will win.

u re a bad girl wch one cum be nyash matter na
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
As ugly and poor as I am I can't still woo bane she go remove pant consentially so why grown UPS taping women. How Dem go enjoy am wen d babe no wet ?
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
centboy123456:

u re a bad girl wch one cum be nyash matter na

I lie?
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Tonero231: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this
Best feeling

A potential rapist in the horizon!
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by centboy123456(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:

I lie?

dis kind morning you Don dey talk about nyash matter may God help u
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Rilwayne001: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this
Best feeling
I pray A female member of your family fall victim to this, by then, we would have to say the same thing as above.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by geozone: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2017
See disastrous tribal collabo!
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2017
centboy123456:

dis kind morning you Don dey talk about nyash matter may God help u

I didn't say anything wrong.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by itoldu: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2017
This is a useless comment: One of them is named

RANDY CHUKKA. Living it up grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by princessayesha(f): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Adonis3:

We're talking of a gang rape case involving minors (oh yes, they're minors)

And our youths are busy arguing over which tribe was more involved.. .like what the hell embarassed embarassed

#Adonis3HasSpoken
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.