Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (52256 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
I am going to deactivate my account if this makes Frontpage. Bet it with me angry
We are waiting cool

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na wa o. Pikin wey don almost reach 2 yearz

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
NCAN reporting
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
I am going to deactivate my account if this makes Frontpage. Bet it with me angry
Pls be faithful to ur words...now do d needful

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Flamzey00(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who dedication epp.. Dash Jamil to ya church and let's move d news to front page.. I rest my case!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
prela:
dedication bii ti bawo is he a new baby, or is he just entering the church for the 1st time?
I dey tell you, that baby don old

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

It is now clear lalasticlala wants me to deactivate my account. Someone cannot play with you again? cry

Nairalanders should decide. Click like if you like me and want me to stay.

Click share if you want me to get the fück off.... If them born you well click undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Moving4: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by JimloveTM(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tiwa and Tbliz gradually locating Christ

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Bants(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
She no go learn teebillz said his father too was an olosho...tiwa wont change him is he an oloshi for life
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

It is now clear lalasticlala wants me to deactivate my account. Someone cannot play with you again? cry

Click share if you want me to get the fück off.... If them born you well click undecided

Do you really know how nairaland works??
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Caseless: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why was he named Muhammad Jamil and he's dedicated in the church?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
agitator:
hmmmmmmm,
4 9ja devil sef dey go church. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

end-time 'church' + end-time members
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
prela:
dedication bii ti bawo is he a new baby, or is he just entering the church for the 1st time?

dedicated to illuminati foundation grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

And you are still yet to deactivate.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fight no allow Una do dedication all theses years

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
LagosismyHome:
Surprised they are just dedicating him in church .... he over 1 years and most dedications are babies

Also the kiss kiss part for church . Not to tell a mum when to kiss her pickin. But any need for that at that time .

Well people of this world like me would always have a comment grin

You better be drop dead gorgeous angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Any Nairalander that threatens to deactivate and doesn't, is that one a Nairalander? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by slurryeye: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

When you think Nairalanders got your back, but in reality give no flying fvck about your presence grin. The number of shares to likes is savagery, damn Nairalanders are wicked.
Fyi, I'm the 2nd person to give you like, it is not because I like you or want you to say but because having just only one like is very very ridiculous.
If I were you, I will just interchange likes for shares in my post. If Nairalanders don't like, they should come and beat me

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

Them be werey for this nairaland I swear grin

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by seyigiggle: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
gistyinka:

Broda no vex oooo, CBN don fix dollar rate @365
kai!!! na 360 ooo. are you trying to steal?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by veacea: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Me when I saw the post

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Bamz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
prela:

He is just entering the church for the first time cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

Man, niggaz don't want you around.

©YBR
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by gwama: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
I did not know they were Catholics, I thought they were animists. grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Bibiliicious(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

Na werey full this nairaland I swear grin
Oya deactivate osiso
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

pls be a man. Deactivate and stop talking from both sides of ur mouth.

Unless you want to remain a laughing stock here.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Southguy: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
gistyinka:
Nigerian pop star and Mavin Records/Roc Nation act Tiwa Savage and her husband Tunji Balogun a.k.a Teeblizz dedicate their son Jamil at the House of the Rock Church, in Lagos yesterday.

Tiwa Savage's son Jamil was sported in '' Agbada '' looking all shades of cute at the ceremony which was attended by Stephanie Coker, her husband Olumide, and Life Coach Lanre Olusola.

Tiwa Savage and Teebliz Dedicate Their Son, Jamil in Church
imagine Xtians named their son Jamil may he grow to be a Muslim by the grace of Allah
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by DavidOluyale(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm glad they together. I Hope they get mended. Jesus mends. nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jamil is a Muslim name...why give him that name if he would end up in some drums filled with water at some church?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

******modified******

I Added to the shares tongue

Your absence wont be noticed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Bobrisky’s Unfiltered Photos At Liz Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Got People Talking / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.