Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce (3030 Views)

Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Achilies(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Over the years I have heard people say things like karma is a b'itch. What u sow is what u reap , your past sins will hunt your future and so on but never really believed in those words until of resent.

Six weeks ago one of my childhood friends ( we have known each other since we were 3 years of age ) called to inform me that he is getting married soon ( December 26) and since I am the oldest (32) among the gang I should be the best man.

Since none of us are residing in the same state or country ( me Port Harcourt while the groom is in Lagos others are scattered all around the world) we the groomsmen did most of the planning and communications through conference calls and so on.

So it was a great opportunity for me to visit the groom to be when I travelled to Lagos on Wednesday this week to attend some seminars that will be beneficial to me in one way or the other.
So after the seminar, I decided to visit the groom to be and to also get to meet our future wife.

The visit was pleasant
And our future wife was even more beautiful and well trained than I expected. But there was something familiar about her. I have seen her somewhere before.
We have not met face to face before that I am 100% sure. But I know I have seen her somewhere. Since I returned to port Harcourt I have been trying to remember where I saw her and this morning I remembered.

Still in doubt I went online ( sorry can't post the link here) and there it was.

In 2010
Someone posted a video of 5 uniport students involved in group sex. Of the two girls in that video, one of them is about to be the wife of my best friend come December 26.

Please Nairalanders I honestly need ur mature advice.

Should I tell my friend about the video that was posted 5 years ago ?

Or should I just confront the girl in question? Perhaps she has turn a new leaf

I have tried to understand why will a woman allow her self to be videoed naked or while in the act of love making by another person but the more I try the more confused I become and the funny thing is that you will not see the man's abi na men's faces.

Ladies why are some of u this foolish?
Don't u know that those sexy pictures and videos u send to that ur so called boyfriend could ruin ur life?
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Caveat emptor
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Keep quite my friend. Enemy of progress U wan go use your reggae spoil their blues. Na 2010 matter u still carry for head. Do your part as the grooms bestman and lock up.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by isacolukay(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
We need to see the video before we can proffer an advice.

Hit like if you share the same view.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by chocolateme(f): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
So u are going to be the whistle blower??
Just reason well before u act so as not to create an unending enmity between urself and your friend especially if she ends up been a mistaken identity. Remember Rihanna alleged sex video which was an identical face but eventually not her.
Call her aside and be sure. Please ooo.. So u don't become a destiny changer.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by yomi007k(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Just assume she's not one of d girls in d video.

U will do urself a lot of good. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
1st of all, not to be rude but you need to mind your business. What if your friend already knows about her past but doesn't care? She has a past, so what? I'm sure your friend is no saint either. That incident happened a couple of years ago & like you said, she seems "well trained"...whatever that means. Maybe she went for deliverance, who cares? What matters is that she is now a changed person & have chosen to settle down with one man. That's the bottom line. We all have a few skeletons in our closet & wouldn't want anybody bringing them out. Let bygones be bygones & just hope that your future bride hasn't done worse.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dnt do it, instead, take d video and show d lady and remind her he is ur very good frnd and if she tries anythn funny to break his heart, u will be forced to tell him who he got married to
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by lgboks(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
well
This is tough
You tell your friend you might spoil your relationship with him,he might be grateful,know you truly care for him etc depending on if he doesn't know about this video(maybe the video na make them 2 hook up grin),she has told him before now etc
You confront his bride to be,you might make her hate you,she might try to tarnish your relationship with your friend (fear women,thats the power of a woman),she might know you truly care for her husband etc depends on her level of thinking.
See in school or during our teenage years majority of us tend to be very adventurous try out new things are easily influenced etc. She might have changed or she might be worse
But one law thar has stood the test of time is this-
Say the truth and it shall set you free
If you are here seeking advice it means just one thing- your conscience is nagging @ you
And if your friend finds out it won't be funny for you if he knows that you know and kept it hidden
All your years of investing in the relationship would be wasted
I tend to cherish my investment in relationship above a lot of other things
I feel for you
Choose wisely and pray the lord guide your choice cool
If am wrong in my advice,fellow threaders correct me
If you feel am on point hit like kiss
We all are here to learn cool
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
You can send him the video through an anonymous source
Then get some popcorn and enjoy the fireworks
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Ubyj(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1st of all, not to be rude but you need to mind your business. What if your friend already knows about her past but doesn't care? She has a past, so what? I'm sure your friend is no saint either. That incident happened a couple of years ago & like you said, she seems "well trained"...whatever that means. Maybe she went for deliverance, who cares? What matters is that she is now a changed person & have chosen to settle down with one man. That's the bottom line. We all have a few skeletons in our closet & wouldn't want anybody bringing them out. Let bygones be bygones & just hope that your future bride hasn't done worse.
grin have you seen the op's nose?
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Achilies:
Over the years I have heard people say things like karma is a b'itch. What u sow is what u reap , your past sins will hunt your future and so on but never really believed in those words until of resent.

Six weeks ago one of my childhood friends ( we have known each other since we were 3 years of age ) called to inform me that he is getting married soon ( December 26) and since I am the oldest (32) among the gang I should be the best man.

Since none of us are residing in the same state or country ( me Port Harcourt while the groom is in Lagos others are scattered all around the world) we the groomsmen did most of the planning and communications through conference calls and so on.

So it was a great opportunity for me to visit the groom to be when I travelled to Lagos on Wednesday this week to attend some seminars that will be beneficial to me in one way or the other.
So after the seminar, I decided to visit the groom to be and to also get to meet our future wife.

The visit was pleasant
And our future wife was even more beautiful and well trained than I expected. But there was something familiar about her. I have seen her somewhere before.
We have not met face to face before that I am 100% sure. But I know I have seen her somewhere. Since I returned to port Harcourt I have been trying to remember where I saw her and this morning I remembered.

Still in doubt I went online ( sorry can't post the link here) and there it was.

In 2010
Someone posted a video of 5 uniport students involved in group sex. Of the two girls in that video, one of them is about to be the wife of my best friend come December 26.

Please Nairalanders I honestly need ur mature advice.

Should I tell my friend about the video that was posted 5 years ago ?

Or should I just confront the girl in question? Perhaps she has turn a new leaf

I have tried to understand why will a woman allow her self to be videoed naked or while in the act of love making by another person but the more I try the more confused I become and the funny thing is that you will not see the man's abi na men's faces.

Ladies why are some of u this foolish?
Don't u know that those sexy pictures and videos u send to that ur so called boyfriend could ruin ur life?

you are a liar!!! I schooled in U.P, also a confirmed P.H boi, born and bred...There was never any video like that; Moreso, there is no way u'll have a memory of a video u saw 5yrs ago to strt recognising faces, and even having an incline U might see it online; !!

Oboi, stop this and grow up abeg... as silly as nollywood is, this ur fairy tale won't even win u a script .. get busy...

Modified:
To stiill reaffirm my thoughts; I have googled that search result and nothing came out; I even went on uniport forum, still nothing!!!
And u tried claiming, it was in 2015 the video was uploaded online... I hate lies! it pukes me
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ubyj:
grin have you seen the op's nose?

Pinocchio? I suspect as much but hey, it's a slow day lol. Lies are allowed on Sunday grin
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I wonder how people actually fall for this; Nawa oh! Nigerians andd their small brain...
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Ubyj(f): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Pinocchio? I suspect as much but hey, it's a slow day lol. Lies are allowed on Sunday grin
nah; it's actually all up in his friend's business. Buh he is 32, dnt u think he shud get married soon?
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ubyj:
nah; it's actually all up in his friend's business. Buh he is 32, dnt u think he shud get married soon?

Oh, now I get you lol. Aww girl cut him some slack though. Marriage is not some race against the clock. I'm sure there wouldn't be this many divorces if people waited a little longer & only married when they've found "the one". Maybe he's still searching or just not ready. It's not a crime. What's foolish is when these little immature boys rush into marriage when they're not even done playing the field, only to give their wives hell with their philandering ways & get their cocks diced grin He gets a pass from me on that one.
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Achilies(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
chocolateme:
So u are going to be the whistle blower??
Just reason well before u act so as not to create an unending enmity between urself and your friend especially if she ends up been a mistaken identity. Remember Rihanna alleged sex video which was an identical face but eventually not her.
Call her aside and be sure. Please ooo.. So u don't become a destiny changer.

If I wanted to be a whistle blower I wouldn't be in this forum seeking advice in the first place.

Secondly it's not a matter of mistaken identity. She is the one in the video.

But thanks anyway
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Ubyj(f): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh, now I get you lol. Aww girl cut him some slack though. Marriage is not some race against the clock. I'm sure there wouldn't be this many divorces if people waited a little longer & only married when they've found "the one". Maybe he's still searching or just not ready. It's not a crime. What's foolish is when these little immature boys rush into marriage when they're not even done playing the field, only to give their wives hell with their philandering ways & get their cocks diced grin He gets a pass from me on that one.
grin aiit. U win. It's been a while hun
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by joseph1832(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
OP so, what's the big deal if she had group sex before? Frankly, I think you should just pretend as if you never even saw that video before.
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ubyj:
grin aiit. U win. It's been a while hun

Nah, come here! What do you think is the "correct" age to get married? I wanna hear your honest opinion smiley
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

If I wanted to be a whistle blower I wouldn't be in this forum seeking advice in the first place.

Secondly it's not a matter of mistaken identity. She is the one in the video.

But thanks anyway
guy you can lie eeeeh,you remember the face of a lady you saw on a video about 5yrs back and even remember were the video was that u have to quickly login and view it again ;sad
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ubyj:
cheesycheesycheesy

are you ready to marry him
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Achilies(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Raymondenyi:
you are a liar!!! I schooled in U.P, also a confirmed P.H boi, born and bred...There was never any video like that; Moreso, there is no way u'll have a memory of a video u saw 5yrs ago to strt recognising faces, and even having an incline U might see it online; !!

Oboi, stop this and grow up abeg... as silly as nollywood is, this ur fairy tale won't even win u a script .. get busy...

You have the right to believe anything u so wish to but that does not change the fact.
I know what I saw.

Secondly I said the video was posted in 2015 but I never mentioned when I watched it.

So please if u have nothing to say just shut up. Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Achilies(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
PunkyVeer:

Thanks a lot.
But what if he doesn't know?

As a friend if u are in my shoes what will u do?
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
guy you can lie eeeeh,you remember the face of a lady you saw on a video about 5yrs back and even remember were the video was that u have to quickly login and view it again ;sad

Maybe it's what he watched/watches while playing with his vaseline, hence he remembers so much about it grin
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Ubyj(f): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nah, come here! What do you think is the "correct" age to get married? I wanna hear your honest opinion smiley
lol. well, anytime he can handle his sh.t. I dnt jst luv men looking like their kids grandpa
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mr Man! You're still asking? You really should've been executed for treason before now if I were God. I wouldn't ever forgive u if I learn one way or the other if I were that childhood friend of urs!

Btw, if u fear u aint strong enough to fess this revelation to ur friend , why not mail him it anonymously? Believe me, if u decide to seal your buccals on this, it will haunt u FOREVER! Free your self from that shackle and be a good friend...
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Ubyj(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

are you ready to marry him
lol. Not with his spookynose. I wil pass
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Achilies(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Raymondenyi:

So u know everything that happened in port Harcourt?
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ubyj:
lol. well, anytime he can handle his sh.t. I dnt jst luv men looking like their kids grandpa

Hehehe. Gotcha! Where have you been hiding?
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Achilies(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
pinceprinz:
Mr Man! You're still asking? You really should've been executed for treason before now if I were God. I wouldn't ever forgive u if I learn one way or the other if I were that childhood friend of urs!

Btw, if u fear u aint strong enough to fess this revelation to ur friend , why not mail him it anonymously? Believe me, if u decide to seal your buccals on this, it will haunt u FOREVER! Free your self from that shackle and be a good friend...

Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce by Ubyj(f): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. Gotcha! Where have you been hiding?
in your handbag.. grin. Really, I v been around tho. How are u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Rate My Picture / Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) / Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.