Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Hello - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello (1131 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by vadeonly(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello
Re: Hello by Chidonc(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
let him open up to other members of the family about his illicit relationship with her first. that way kicking her out won't be a problem.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Both your friend and the girl were very stupid. So they were very much aware they're related but decided to be fùck mates?. Tell him to move out of the house at the interim till his cousin and mum have secured an apartment of their own.

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Both your friend and the girl were very stupid. So they were very much aware they're related but decided to be fùck mates?. Tell him to move out of the house at the interim till his cousin and mum have secured an apartment of their own.
Una go sit down here dey dish out advice like shey tomorrow no dey...

So, if he tell him to move out, why the hell are you expecting to move out to?
Re: Hello by cloudyskygrind(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cousins affairs hmm!
Re: Hello by vadeonly(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chidonc:
let him open up to other members of the family about his illicit relationship with her first. that way kicking her out won't be a problem.
Will that really work out
Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Una go sit down here dey dish out advice like shey tomorrow no dey...

So, if he tell him to move out, why the hell are you expecting to move out to?
Whatever you meant by the embolden. Like I said, he should move out to anywhere. I suppose he isn't a kid. Every action has consequences and his was the girl being disrespectful because they had sex. I guess she was at her best behaviour before the act.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Whatever you meant by the embolden. Like I said, he should move out to anywhere. I suppose he isn't a kid. Every action has consequences and his was the girl being disrespected because they had sex. I guess she was at her best behaviour before the act.

So, where is he gonna go?
Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So, where is he gonna go?
Did he tell you he doesn't have where to go to till things cool off?.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Did he tell you he doesn't have where to go to till things cool off?.
If you can't accommodate that gentleman for the time being, don't chase him out of where he's staying o
Re: Hello by marshalcarter: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
just here to see how ppl would throw punchgrin
Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

If you can't accommodate that gentleman for the time being, don't chase him out of where he's staying o
I guess you just felt like quoting me. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
I guess you just felt like quoting me. Have a nice day ahead.
Happy birthday Benny

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Happy birthday Benny
You needn't repeat it. Thanks once again.
Re: Hello by prela(f): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
his cousin? eh eh.....oro aye yii ma wa su yan bayii o
Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
You needn't repeat it. Thanks once again.
So, where have you been all this while
Re: Hello by McBrooklyn(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
cry
Re: Hello by Chidonc(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
vadeonly:

Will that really work out
yes bro. cos that is what she is blackmailing him with, once the cat is out of the bag ,blackmail ends.

1 Like

Re: Hello by vadeonly(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okay. Testing Testing testing

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Avoid Turning Into A Punching Bag In Your Marriage (ladies) / Take A Look Before You Leap,never Look Down On Anybody. / Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.