Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sen. Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class And Yet To Collect Certificate After 17 Yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class And Yet To Collect Certificate After 17 Yrs (476 Views)

Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class And Yet To Collect Certificate After 17 Yrs by MRPOSSIBLE11(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
ABU VC confirmed that Senator Dino Melaye graduated as Daniel Jonah Melaye. BA Geography Third Class, BA Geography in 2000.

VC of ABU, Prof. Ibrahim Garba: "Yes. From records, Dino formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye graduated from ABU. BA Geography"

Sen Urhoghide ask Sen. Melaye where his original certificate is? Dino says, yet to collect certificate from ABU. Said he will collect it.

He says he intends to collect the certificate when he visits the institution on Friday.
Re: Sen. Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class And Yet To Collect Certificate After 17 Yrs by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
You no even get the certificate undecided
Re: Sen. Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class And Yet To Collect Certificate After 17 Yrs by koma1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Many of us are guilty of that. I graduated 8years ago and am yet to collect my certificate still using statement of result
Re: Sen. Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class And Yet To Collect Certificate After 17 Yrs by tope777(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
koma1:
Many of us are guilty of that. I graduated 8years ago and am yet to collect my certificate still using statement of result

Mine is 18yrs now, no big deal.

(1) (Reply)

If It Is True That My Death Has Been Contracted, I'll Honor My Part - Omoyele / SHOCKING - Is Nigerian Senate Now Saraki's Senate? / Senate Suspends Former Leader Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.