Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep (38369 Views)

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / 2019:saraki Takes His Campaign To Borno,meets Pdp Delegates(photos) / Breaking: Saraki Takes Senators To Ekweremmadu’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by MrTypist: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na by swear?

Even aboki_ dey say 'in Jesus name too'.

Saraki don't worry.

You're telling the Truth.

Nigeria is fantastically corrupt according to British pm.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Loving all this..

Dino an saraki fuckin tifnubu and his ibadan media unit up.

Keep dealing with afonjas na dem go run..no be media noise..
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by ZelibeKristien: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:
Loving all this..

Dino an saraki fuckin tifnubu and his ibadan media unit up.

Keep dealing with afonjas na dem go run..no be media noise..

This flat head is always crying afonja everywhere cos he believed they were responsible for his misfortune. The stark illiterate didnt even know Saraki is the real afonja man. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by buchilino(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Bukola Saraki. Saraki is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Saraki is greater than ojukwu
Saraki is greater than chinua achebe
Saraki is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Saraki is greater than nnamndi kanu

IF UR TRULY IGBO, THEN U MUST BE DOSE IGBOS BORN OUTSIDE IGBOLAND
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hope the oath wasn't taken with a bible undecided
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by jbhill(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
POST THIS IN CRIME SECTION.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
This guy should just step down he is bringing the position of the Senate President into disrepute, too much allegations from day one.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by rightwingz: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
When was the last time any of them took the oath and keep to it.
The oath is just for formality sake.

This is like Chiwetalu Agu taking oath that he didn't poison Uwakwe grin grin
It is better to believe Chiwetalu Agu than believing Saraki.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by seguno2: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aufbauh:
What should we expect from the senate committee probing the president of the senate? This is a charade and a farce!

Can a man be a judge in his own case? Absolutely NO! It is against the rules of natural justice.

Saraki might end up wriggling his way by trading off grounds for his co-travelers in the senate but surely posterity will not shield him.

So what do you suggest as an alternative in this case?
What did you tell your senator about this case?
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by seguno2: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
This guy should just step down he is bringing the position of the Senate President into disrepute, too much allegations from day one.

But Buhari should stay on, right?
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by EzeeYFB(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Oath is useless, a native doctor should be brought in next time
leave da tin, dey go even outsmart dem join, Dis is Naija
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by buchilino(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

He's a core Yoruba, read all his post, he mocks Igbo people

NO WONDER HE WAS SOUNDING LIKE A BABOON.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by potent5(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Bukola Saraki. Saraki is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

OTU NNEGI GBAKWOKU THERE
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Adieza(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Does he know God?!!
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
NNVanguard:
The earlier that we Nigeria youths have to come together, the better it is. We are so much surrounded with crooks from all political divides and arms of government.
How do we do this?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

This flat head is always crying afonja everywhere cos he believed they were responsible for his misfortune. The stark illiterate didnt even know Saraki is the real afonja man. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

This boy dey follow me around the cry eh..
I look like your mama..

Grown man.. no go look for work.. owomida no be job oh..

Meanwhile..Dino and saraki.. dealing with afonja lord and master..

Imagine fucking a whole yoruba nation.. and the keep crying all over d media..

Funny zombies..
Soo d car imported itself ......na wa
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by intruxive(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sahara reporters pushing saraki like

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Ado9: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai! this country. Can the devil judge the devil? This one na oath?why not go for reeel oath with oshun river water or use horn take swear...
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by ZelibeKristien: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

This boy dey follow me around the cry eh..
I look like your mama..

Grown man.. no go look for work.. owomida no be job oh..

Meanwhile..Dino and saraki.. dealing with afonja lord and master..

Imagine fucking a whole yoruba nation.. and the keep crying all over d media..

Funny zombies..

Stark illiterate, Gibberish from the loyal slaves to all tribes in Nigeria. The hangmen are patiently waiting for you in Asia where hundreds of your family members were slaughtered for cocaine smuggling. You should be ashamed of your miserable self, you cant even write an error free sentence. Saraki is the real afonja but you can never make use of your empty brain to know that, what a waste of sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Amicable666(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]We Igbos support Senator Bukola Saraki. Saraki is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

You are an idiotic mofo afonja ewu aturu oluku onye-ara
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Eazybay(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aufbauh:
What should we expect from the senate committee probing the president of the senate? This is a charade and a farce!

Can a man be a judge in his own case? Absolutely NO! It is against the rules of natural justice.

Saraki might end up wriggling his way by trading off grounds for his co-travelers in the senate but surely posterity will not shield him.

Funny u.. Is saraki also judging himself @ CCB? How bout the forgery case in d hands of the attorney general? Please due diligence would make u understand that the Senate committee is in charge of investigation on issues like this.. Wabara, Ewerem, Salish Buhari all appeared before the ethics committee when allegations were leveled against them. If this committee finds him guilty, you would change your tone, if it finds him innocent you would claim bribe.. The Hameed Ali should come up with a document that has Saraki's name as the importer before you cry foul!!!
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by AreaFada2: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
When was the last time any of them took the oath and keep to it.
The oath is just for formality sake.

In places where things work, an oath is a very serious legal thing. Like an affidavit.

Lying under oath bags you a decent jail term. A robber without violence or use of weapon might spend lesser time in jail. Than one who commits perjury (lying under oath).
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Stark illiterate, Gibberish from the loyal slaves to all tribes in Nigeria. The hangmen are patiently waiting for you in Asia where hundreds of your family members were slaughtered for cocaine smuggling. You should be ashamed of your miserable self, you cant even write an error free sentence. Saraki is the real afonja but you can never make use of your empty brain to know that, what a waste of sperm.

You dey feel this pain..lol..
Loving this man grin

Saraki afonja.. Olboy. Tell me something..

Ritualistic yoloba man..una sabi..

Me still prefer drugs than rituals eh..

Atleast I no kee person.. na mind if I die..e go well,my folks go flex my bar die.

Why I go dey cut people wey I no fit create into pieces cos say I need money..
Or scam oyibo just to drive E350..
Na wao..
Toilet broom ewedu eating punk.. ritualistic zombie.

No time o

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by mcgodison(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

You are talking nonsense
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by theMEGAman(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jajayi:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Ara-gbagbue gi bu onyeofe-mmanu, u don't even know how to Photoshop to make it real m*mu.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by willyede(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eazybay:

Funny u.. Is saraki also judging himself @ CCB? How bout the forgery case in d hands of the attorney general? Please due diligence would make u understand that the Senate committee is in charge of investigation on issues like this.. Wabara, Ewerem, Salish Buhari all appeared before the ethics committee when allegations were leveled against them. If this committee finds him guilty, you would change your tone, if it finds him innocent you would claim bribe.. The Hameed Ali should come up with a document that has Saraki's name as the importer before you cry foul!!!
My brother you just wasted your time most Nairalanders have an answer they expect to see once they do not see that the brain backtracks and you will start to wonder how in God's name the youth will ever be a leader in Nigeria.#God bless Nigeria
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by ZelibeKristien: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

You dey feel this pain..lol..
Loving this man grin

Saraki afonja.. Olboy. Tell me something..

Ritualistic yoloba man..una sabi..

Me still prefer drugs than rituals eh..

Atleast I no kee person.. na mind if I die..e go well,my folks go flex my bar die.

Why I go dey cut people wey I no fit create into pieces cos say I need money..
Or scam oyibo just to drive E350..
Na wao..
Toilet broom ewedu eating punk.. ritualistic zombie.

No time o
[/s]

The compressed head Osu Eboe is still trying to mask his pains with smileys. How can you know Saraki is the real afonja when you have no working brain. Sure you must be proud of your cocaine smuggling business since you are experts in crime. Human eating nitwit, below is the report of the hotel you all eat your fellow human. Shameless descendant of clifford Orji.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.