Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" (42484 Views)

PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Student125(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
We are what we repeatedly do, Nigeria is like this because of some dumb citizens which are in the majority. they are easily swayed.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by greypencils: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Truth dey dance for corner dey look the lie wey dey break dance for stage...
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by osigiepurr(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Student125:
I weep for the future of this country after reading some comments here.. A mere politics was played with our intelligence and some people can not reason at all. Even though the VC said he (Dino) graduated, does that mean it can't be wrong? wait let me ask you, what were you expecting the VC to say, that he didn't graduate so that the school integrity can be tainted? knowing fully well this same guy his running his second degree in the same school. I believe the school will protect her reputationby saying otherwise even if found Dino did not graduate.
Before reasoning like cockroach, answer the following.
-what took the school so long to give a press release at d promised time(Wednesday)
-Dino was too forward to upload a pic with caption 99set, initially I thought he meant 99set graduate of ABU in kaduna NYSC camp, that would have been reasonable to guess he served BTW 2000 and 2001 bt with the VC claim that he graduated 2000, and his NYSC certificate carries 2001 begs a question: what does he mean with the caption 99 set.
-why the change of name many times,
This and many more questions makes me believe their is something fishy about his graduation. And mind you, Sahara reporter said he didn't graduate from onset that he forged his way out which still stand, even when the VC cleared him. Also if you are smart, you should deduce from the VC comment, he vindicated himself by saying from the 'available document' meaning those document can be genuine or fake.
Ogbeni, you talk too much. Go and fry some beans with your strength and analysis. Leave Dino alone and face your career. You people like prolonging issues as if you know too much.....

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by ademasta(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by aiikman(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
NONSENSE.....Oga sahara...dino or daniel or whatever name/means/medium/mode you like present here....DINO MELAYE GRADUATED ACCORDING TO VC OF ABU...SO ABEG ENTER HOUSE AND STOP THIS YOUR MUMU STORY

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by cy4cent(f): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why now that he is standing for the masses and against corruption?

Why now that he pointed out the mismanagement of funds in nnpc?
Why would the school or vc put his job on the line for him?

Nigerians think!!!!

Haters gonna hate but they will be put to shame.
Anyone that falls out with this government is always being hunted by Sahara reporters.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by hotspec(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
IFNOTGOD:
We knew and tweeted since last week that the VC rushed to the Geography Department to ask for records, and when he was told that the full records of the Department could not sustain a public claim that Melaye graduated, he cherry picked the 400 Level "3rd Semester" results.
In that results (record), Dino (formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye) and his former HOD David Okoro Ogbonna connived to get him graduated (discharged) after "clearing" carry overs courses he never wrote. Those were Mr. VC's "available records" to make his declaration before the Nigerian Senate today.

sorry is there anything like third semester cos na only 2 i know, if dis sahara reporter guy no get work make he go hug transformer cos dem wan distract us now from the many APC atrocities
The Sahara guy goofed, big-time. What he has failed to realize is dt each Institution has their different in-house policy and requirements for graduating students. Many school runs 3rd semster which they called Summer to enable graduating students re-write carry over papers and graduate with the normal set, not that they will have extra year because of maybe 1 paper. Many schools also wave 1 or 2 carry overs for graduating students which i can authoritatively confirm applies to ABU. Sowore is biting off more than what he can chew.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by donbenie(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Have you not seen the fleet of luxurious suppercars dino has? Do you have any idea of how much he must have paid him?
Dino's whole bank account,even if he empties it will not be enough to bribe the VC,for the simple reason of self preservation..If na you be the VC you go gree chuke head for this kind matter?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Sermwell(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
wealthywiseman:
Anyone who takes the Nigerian Senate for real has got to be very stupid. We have a bunch of very corrupt and fraudulent set of criminals in that supposed upper chamber.

Its a shame the way they have ridiculed the Nigerian system with the performance of the ABU VC at the Senate. I have seized taken those Sinators seriously.

Worse still is the posts of a number of nairalanders on this thread. its either they are not properly schooled like their mentor "Dino" or they have been paid to post nonsensical and very silly views. I tend to believe the latter.
You must be a legendary fool!!! Just say that the VC didn't tell the senate what you wanted to hear! Animal!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Student125(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
osigiepurr:

Ogbeni, you talk too much. Go and fry some beans with your strength and analysis. Leave Dino alone and face your career. You people like prolonging issues as if you know too much.....
I know less but ready to learn....until we stop celebrating people with questionable character, this country will not move forward. all am saying his we all now the whole system is corrupt and many things can happen between last week Monday and today. This country is just too corrupt and don't expect less from a school that will do anything to protect its image. just imagine what could happen if the VC said otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by maasoap(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
NextGovernor:
My friend please sue him if you have anything again him or have enough evidence. Stop disturbing our ears..... That's why the court is there.
That bolded got me thinking. You really think this issue should be between Sowore and Dino alone?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Saintp(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Student125:
I weep for the future of this country after reading some comments here.. A mere politics was played with our intelligence and some people can not reason at all. Even though the VC said he (Dino) graduated, does that mean it can't be wrong? wait let me ask you, what were you expecting the VC to say, that he didn't graduate so that the school integrity can be tainted? knowing fully well this same guy his running his second degree in the same school. I believe the school will protect her reputationby saying otherwise even if found Dino did not graduate.
Before reasoning like cockroach, answer the following.
-what took the school so long to give a press release at d promised time(Wednesday)
-Dino was too forward to upload a pic with caption 99set, initially I thought he meant 99set graduate of ABU in kaduna NYSC camp, that would have been reasonable to guess he served BTW 2000 and 2001 bt with the VC claim that he graduated 2000, and his NYSC certificate carries 2001 begs a question: what does he mean with the caption 99 set.
-why the change of name many times,
This and many more questions makes me believe their is something fishy about his graduation. And mind you, Sahara reporter said he didn't graduate from onset that he forged his way out which still stand, even when the VC cleared him. Also if you are smart, you should deduce from the VC comment, he vindicated himself by saying from the 'available document' meaning those document can be genuine or fake.

It is possible that the school being on hot seat will exonerate Dino in order to protect thier reputation. Any reasonable person knows that Dino is a fraud just like his friend Buhari. Whenever there is a controversy about your certificate, it means that is a fraud behind it. Nigeria is designed for the powerful to manuover the system.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by femi4: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
divinelove:

dts the normal process but there are some exceptional processes u kw tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Son, you may not understand this nw but u will certainly understand when you grow up, dnt worry abt it nw
story for the gods...kilomode e mo
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by greypencils: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
IFNOTGOD:
We knew and tweeted since last week that the VC rushed to the Geography Department to ask for records, and when he was told that the full records of the Department could not sustain a public claim that Melaye graduated, he cherry picked the 400 Level "3rd Semester" results.
In that results (record), Dino (formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye) and his former HOD David Okoro Ogbonna connived to get him graduated (discharged) after "clearing" carry overs courses he never wrote. Those were Mr. VC's "available records" to make his declaration before the Nigerian Senate today.

sorry is there anything like third semester cos na only 2 i know, if dis sahara reporter guy no get work make he go hug transformer cos dem wan distract us now from the many APC atrocities

If the VC is aware of a 5bn naira suit in court and he is promised 1bn of that money...you think say vc no go concur? na 9ja we dey o?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Student125(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
I read a post claiming he is the only voice against the government. You mean the government he is part of, common politicians can insult themselves today, wine and dine tomorrow and resume bashing themselves tomorrow..let me tell u " a blacksmith hitting a Steel at a point, knows what he wanted" do you think he is fighting for you (masses).
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by shellworker: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji68:
abeg take chill pill sowore... u sound sometime like my old campus Newpaper "Kowee", petty..... u suppose don pass that grin grin grin

Sounds amateur. He is trying to deny the fact that Dino Melaye graduated. He should be getting ready to serve his jail term.

Universities have the right to graduate any student they want.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Nauttyprof(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Shame has caught up with him... He should know that the HoD of the department reserves the right to adjust results based upon the departmental board's recommendations especially as it concerns graduating students.... Or at the instance of the faculty board... Or at the recommendation of the university senate. After senate approval no ONE not even the VC can tamper with results.... Sowore is a slow thinking individual.... Youths of Nigeria are a big disappointment for believing this merchant of rabbles.

Please, stop exposing the type of school you went to. It shows that the school you went to is same as ABU in operation. Didn't you read the part where it was said that a core course and other courses were not passed? Hence, carryovers and yet, you could still talk about HOD's right to write-off all these carryovers just for one person to graduate. Please, stop exposing your school here.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by reuben79: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dinoi Melay is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye isa greater than nnamdi kanu
u ar nt igbo man..........but senseble igboman cannot talk like dis.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by RosaConsidine: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji68:
Hallucination ...why should a VC put his Job on the line for DIno ??

Errrr, money, influence and/or the school's reputation.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Onyeoguego: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dinoi Melay is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Your village witch's are seriously doin tem pa tem pa with ur destiny.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Shame has caught up with him... He should know that the HoD of the department reserves the right to adjust results based upon the departmental board's recommendations especially as it concerns graduating students.... Or at the instance of the faculty board... Or at the recommendation of the university senate. After senate approval no ONE not even the VC can tamper with results.... Sowore is a slow thinking individual.... Youths of Nigeria are a big disappointment for believing this merchant of rabbles.
If there is a mass failure, may be.
But in this case, only one student! Then, why the need for all the students to study really hard if the HOD reserves the right to doctor results? Why can't we all start to bribe HODs?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by shellworker: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Specialspesh:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156562775767837&id=803267836

You have no proof of your claim. Keep running an amateur media outlet.

Shameless man.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by modik(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
ehissi:

There is such a thing as a departmental board, they can waive courses if a need arises.....

What we need is someone to come and say that the result is forged, let us know......

This case is more of ABU graduates' certificate integrity than it is a Dino's Issue.

If there were waivers, were they exclusively for Dino?

The courts have issues here to decide.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by tunderay(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
hotspec:
Bros, there is no case..ABU, just like many other Institutions wave 1 or 2 carry overs for graduating students, and this is a legal practice ratified by d Institution's senate. Sowore's record cannot be more corrrect and "authentic" than ABU's. If Sowore.thinks he has d authentic record, he should proceed to d court.
You sound like you are so sure he got a waiver, but I know you are not sure, you are just assuming and of course relying on the VC's word earlier today.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by shellworker: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nauttyprof:

Please, stop exposing the type of school you went to. It shows that the school you went to is same as ABU in operation. Didn't you read the part where it was said that a core course and other courses were not passed? Hence, carryovers and yet, you could still talk about HOD's right to write-off all these carryovers just for one person to graduate. Please, stop exposing your school here.

How did he know Dino did not pass those courses? Let him keep poke nosing in the name of journalism.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by shellworker: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
hotspec:
The Sahara guy goofed, big-time. What he has failed to realize is dt each Institution has their different in-house policy and requirements for graduating students. Many school runs 3rd semster which they called Summer to enable graduating students re-write carry over papers and graduate with the normal set, not that they will have extra year because of maybe 1 paper. Many schools also wave 1 or 2 carry overs for graduating students which i can authoritatively confirm applies to ABU. Sowore is biting off more than what he can chew.

He goofed real time. He should just be ready for Dino's venom.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
donbenie:
Dino's whole bank account,even if he empties it will not be enough to bribe the VC,for the simple reason of self preservation..If na you be the VC you go gree chuke head for this kind matter?
My friend stop being naive, Nigerian Universities are neck deeped in corruption. Has the vc not been seen all the open sorting and what ever they call it that has been going on in the uni? Is he not a beneficiary? Why is this case any different especially when there's too much money involved?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
maasoap:

If there is a mass failure, may be.
But in this case, only one student! Then, why the need for all the students to study really hard if the HOD reserves the right to doctor results? Why can't we all start to bribe HODs?
Mere allegations
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nauttyprof:

Lakaaye baabu
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
SnowJay92:

It's a good thing if shame catches up with him, because your type you have no shame.
Certainly you're not "complete" up there
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by IamYorubanza: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Ehee my brother you forgot that Even we the Yorubas support Senator Dino Melaye. No need to wish he can rule us because he already is Doing so after he paralyzed our Ex-Master Tinubu and almost pregnated Remi our Royal Queen. Infact Dino can't stop ruling us in Afonjaland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Afonja-Cone-heads both dead, alive and all our future generations.

Dino is greater than Tinubu
Dino is greater than Wole Soyinka
Dino is greater than Awolowo
Dino is greater than Abiola
Dino is greater than all our Cone-headed ancestors
Dino forever!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by BabaO2: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guyman02:

Yes, HOD can grant a waiver for a carryover for a graduating student, and it stands if the departmental board and the Senate approves it. Are you guys here so ignorant or you never attended a higher institution?
It is you we should ask such question. Can you proudly name the University you graduated from, if at all it will worth responding to your replies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. / Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.