Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume (790 Views)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by ganisucks(f): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Former Senate Leader, Ali Ndume, has backtracked on his initial call for the investigation of Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye.Recall that Ndume had recently raised a point of order, demanding that theUpper Legislative Chamber probes Melaye for allegedly parading a fake certificate. In his response, Melaye insisted that not only did he graduate from Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, Zaria,he also has a degree from Harvard. Earlier today, the Vice Chancellor of the university, Professor Ibrahim Garba confirmed that Melaye who bears Daniel Jonah Melaye as at that timeactually graduated from ABU with third class in Geography in the year, 2000. But, the senate on its twitter handle quoted Ndume t have commended the Committee on Public Petitions, Ethics and Privileges, for the conduct of the investigative hearing.Ndume was quoted as saying, “I did not petition. Ionly raised a point of order on privilege.”The Senate on its handle wrote, “Ndume backtracks, Says he did not petition, raised point of order on privilege, decision to refer matter to Committee is that of the Senate.“Sen Ndume said he didn’t expect matter to generate hopla it generated, said he listened to VC & agrees with him that @dino_melaye graduated“Na’Allah ask if Ndume will go with Conclusion that allegations against Dino are false? Said only brought up to protect integrity of Senate“Are you satisfied that integrity of Senate has not been affected?“Ndume: I am leaving satisfied that this committee has done a good job.”See screenshot below:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/27/certificate-scandal-agree-melaye-graduated-abu-zaria-ndume/

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Confirmed. He graduated in year 2000 and went for his youth service in 1999 tongue Only in Nigeria.

Harvard University denied Dino

London school of Economics distance themselves from the rogue but our own ABU...... tongue you know the rest.

Thank you rogue Ndume, you tried your best now you must be ready to face your music too, you must tell us your connection with Boko Haram grin

Thank you Omoyele Sowore for opening our eyes more come 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by ganisucks(f): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sowore, Omenkalives and gbawe are finished. As much as i detest Dino, i cannot criticise him on this debacle when a gorilla with no primary school or waec certificate occupies Aso Rock villa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by SalamRushdie: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
They succeeded in distracting us for a week
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by toyibhabib: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yinmu
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by SalamRushdie: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
ganisucks:
Sowore, Omenkalives and gbawe are finished. As much as i detest Dino, i cannot criticise him on this debacle when a gorilla with no primary school or waec certificate occupies Aso Rock villa
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by Kondomatic(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
NEPA CERTIFICATE CREW RIGHT NOW

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
ganisucks:

When are you going to finally let the public know that you:

1: Have a _penis and a strong bushy beard?

2: Are also a semi jewish ipob alobam?

angry

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

As you fine Na so your mouth sharp

See this one admiring his fellow man? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

See this one admiring his fellow man? undecided

Ahhhh I didn't know it was a man oo
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by Annie939(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
they should prob u too on allegation leveled against you by Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by DrDeji20(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
. Dino Melaye just become another trending news of recent. at the end, nothing will be done. because half of these politicians are not graduates, they were just people who are swindled into the system to make more money. That's why we cannot achieve any thing tangible in this country. until Nigerians begin to ask the right questions and based on the answers that they got, will act on those who are elected for public office. this country will continue to face such public disgrace. electiorates in this country should pass basic recommendations before going further to contest, but here we love favoritism and party affiliation, imagine a whole country having a president without certificate! what a shame.

this saga is becoming boring
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by thinkdip(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
dino dino dino
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU, Full Stop: Ndume by dunkem21(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Zombies won't like this cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Midolian / I Won’t Dignify Fayose With A Response –fayemi / Caption This Pict Of Lamido And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.