Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (50255 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Ola2004: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by modsfucker: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
That man kukuma hang GUEST for his neck so that when Shekau comes he will treat him as guest. He sharp Gan

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by tydi(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
make a wish!!

I wish boko haram should combat them on their way and some of them killed off!!
I wish they be held captives by shekua!!!

&

I wish I neva gave a Bleep
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by ademusiwa3r: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by burkingx(f): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
mooremoney:
Sambisa forest ko sambisa forest ni. Govt of lies and no certificates
...... I know you are just hungry. .. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
All these guys with styled beards sha.
I didn't join the military because I thought beard wearing was disallowed.
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by BUHARImyDOG: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
pure water seller abeg collect your change
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by eph123(f): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is Buhari?

https://www.nairaland.com/3702083/buhari-visit-sambisa-forest

Government of lies. They can never keep their word for once.
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by searay(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
This Sambisa forest fine oooo

Look at the beautiful houses and flowers
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by modsfucker: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
they said sambisa

Yeah Sambisa, but the pics were taken before their departure to the forest.
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by orjaha(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
you no carry weapon to defence yourselves in case of anything?
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by tydi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
And they're taking selfie there. Where are the boko haram?

Have you forgotten it's a photography government angry
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by kennybab: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
CastedDude:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/chief-of-army-staff-leads-federal.html
hello, please observe d above pics very well because me I can't find any forest there.

Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bunch of clowns
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by sammuell(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
I was expecting to see them inside thick forestcry
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
what is the sense in this when there is continuos suicide bombing is supposedly safe town?
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Moving4: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice! DAT Forest should be combed
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by castrokins(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Shekau Na Correct Man O. He Built All These Houses In Sambisa Forest
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Mintek: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by youngmoney95(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mshwwww..... Sambissa KO forest ni cry kiss kiss
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Celestyn8213: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bubu no wan enter sambisa forest...na you he send abi?
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
okay.
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by internetgangste: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

but i just read that some armed men who claimed to be affiliate to boko haram attacked a village in borno and killed 3 people and left one severely injured because they have info to the govt.

okay oooo
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Samirana360(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
wait for BH response
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by olureignforever: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
Is Sambisa "forest" now tiled with working Air conditioning units?

Bihari is really working...

My thoughts.
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
Is Sambisa "forest" now tiled with working Air conditioning units?

Bihari is really working...
Guy wat are u insinuating?
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by ezenna191(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
They should chop our money with respect
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Akinz0126(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
All thans to the gallant dudes who lost there lives in Therre
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Kbraims(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
EFor wat is worth...we wl still giv kudos to buhari.3 years ago dat place is impenetrable,even by d so-called chief of army staff of den...
Re: Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos by Soljaboi44(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wtf!! Civilian on my father's uniform

Chai! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari / Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht / Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.