Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? (9279 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Another nonsense whining...

Since May 29, 2015 I have been consistently criticizing the Buhari failed government, but I see no correlation with the issue of certificate here.

When it comes to pointing the failings of the government, do count me in but excuse me from this irrelevant emotional joke. 2015 is LONG GONE...

Tony at least I know you for sure but you do not known jack about me it is kind of moronic to think am whining about 2015 election in particular, like I said it shows how pathetic you and people like you could be a times. You call the struggle of everyday people as whining.

I pray you never get to feel the heat first hand, but if you do may you find someone to give you a helping hand and may you learn from that experience.

I am not interested in discussing politics am only concerned about the consequences of the actions of people like you when it comes to how people ascend to power and to what standard they should be held to.

Sorry I am not paid to respond or counter claims on NL, you can carry on with your job while I go do what pays me too.I am done and out.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by genearts(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2017
BERNIMOORE:

We Have 4 issues here in contention, Name is Not only the contention
1. Issue of identity which is fatal to the Case; Mohamed Buhari Not Same As Muhammadu Buhari

Is Daniel melaye the same as Dino melaye??

2. Till Date Buhari Had NOT VERIFIED NOR CLAIM THE RESULT OF 'ONE MOHAMED BUHARI'

What do you mean by verify?? He wrote to his school and asked them to release the details of his ssce result to the public and the school did. Which verification u dey find again??

3.Buhari(president) Swore to Affidavit to be Addressed and known as 'Muhammadu buhari'

Like I said before muhammadu is the Fulani way of spelling Mohammed.

Further
3.Buhari Till Date Did Not Submit any result to INEC as demanded by electoral act 2011.

Inec does not require result, the only require "evedince of academic qualification" which could be a certificate, affidavit or any other document inec deems fit to have satisfied that "evidence of academic qualification"

4. Buhari did Not Present any result to the Court, justice Ademola was paid 500,000 to frustrate the case by Buhari lawyer Awodein while the case was on, and Buhari went on to win the case even a year after there was no presentation of his result to the court which keep adjourning till the case was withrawn.

Conjectures!!!! The bottom line is the case was withdrawn because it was dead on arrival and political.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Fx55(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]Sounding like the wavering reed that you have always been and will continue to be.

Just get into your dense skull that virtually everyone here sees through your desperation for a paid position as an online shill.

Omojuwa racket is your inspiration. I heard that omojuwa now endorses whiskey on TV ads as his perfected career as an Internet troll is no more paying since GEJ left office. Who will take a Niger Deltan's critism of Buhari's govt seriously? Isn't th how you earned your keep and notoriety here by going against GEJ a fellow Ijaw like yourself all for the praise and attention you were getting from afonjas who promised you everything under the sun as long as you keep insulting GEJ?

Mr man you are finished in this forum and your opinions are as irrelevant as they come.

Now go back and open another Lamido for President against 2019.

Or better yet get in touch with Sherrif faction to put you on a subsidised income writing your worthless nonsense as usual.

Do not take a bow just do the needful and go and die
Brutal!

This is a Mike Tyson knockout punch. RIP Mr TonyeBarcanista, the first class flip-flopper

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eph123(f): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2017
I can see one of the BMC crew viewing.

You are welcome, please comment and do your job cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by BERNIMOORE: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
genearts

Is Daniel melaye the same as Dino melaye??
No, Until A valid Affidavit States Otherwise!

What do you mean by verify?? He wrote to his school and asked them to release the details of his ssce result to the public and the school did. Which verification u dey find again??
Note the school officer never mention presidential candidate's Name (Muhammadu Buhari) but Cleverly says 'one of our ex students
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/23/certificate-saga-attached-buharis-recent-photograph-result-gck/

We received a message that one of our ex students was demanding for his result and we had to release it. However, we are still expecting him to come in person for verification.
verification
ˌvɛrɪfɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: verification; plural noun: verifications

the process of establishing the truth, accuracy, or validity of something.
"the verification of official documents"
synonyms: confirmation,

My work is to release the result as demanded, which I did. We have to attach his recent passport because we could not locate the one he used during registration. The issue now is, they demanded for the result and I’ve done my job”, he told DAILY POST.

Like I said before muhammadu is the Fulani way of spelling Mohammed.
Will a Bank Teller pay you with a name that bears (Mohamed buhari) 'on your cheaque' but on the banks sytem 'Muhammadu Buhari' will you tell him ''oh its a fulani name just pay me, WILL HE?

Inec does not require result, the only require "evedince of academic qualification" which could be a certificate, affidavit or any other document inec deems fit to have satisfied that "evidence of academic qualification"
Why did Buhari not submit Any of this to the INEC?

In a video of the Channels TV, Agbakoba said he had had a good look at the nomination form, especially as the current form for the 2015 elections is different. The new form has a fragment titled 'Produce Evidence Of Qualification'. In his own calculation, this part was not filled in properly by General Buhari and this might cause a problem down the line.

He said: “As lawyers we go for evidence. Based on the form before me, I do feel that the form has been wrongly filled. I saw in the papers yesterday … but I wished that the certificate was not published so that the distraction will not be there. “The last thing we want is for General Buhari to be disqualified for non completion of the form. The truth is that he did not complete the form; he put in an affidavit that his certificates are with the army, that is non-compliance, so generally speaking Read more: https://politics.naij.com/362576-buhari-risks-disqualification-olisa-agbakoba.html

Conjectures!!!! The bottom line is the case was withdrawn because it was dead on arrival and political.
IT wasnt dead, Buhari failed to produce the result as evidence and was hanging on technicalties througout without entering the subject matter even after the election
A federal high court sitting in Abuja has dismissed the preliminary objections filed by President Muhammadu Buhari in the case filed against him challenging his competence to stand election into the office of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when he lacks the basic educational qualifications set out in the constitution.

Justice Ademola Adeniyi on Thursday, May 26, 2016 dismissed the preliminary objections filed by President Muhammadu Buhari in the case instituted against him, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Suit No. FHC/ABJ/CS/110/2015 by an Abuja based Legal Practitioner, Barrister Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe.

This development was received with shock by the presidency as members of Buhari’s government had forgotten about the existence of the court case.
The Trent learnt that panic has hit Aso Rock as the court ruling took President Buhari and his aides by surprise as they all thought the matter of the ‘missing WAEC certificate‘ had been laid to rest when Buhari won the elections.
http://www.thetrentonline.com/court-thrown-buharis-application-stop-waec-certificate-court-case/

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eph123(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Whether TANoids like it or not....BUHARI we want even if he present pure water nylon

Trailblazer1:

Can you employ an applicant with pure water nylon as certificate?

Rilwayne001:

Of course, If he is up to the task, an applicant with an experience of general in the military, Do you even know what the hierachy of a GENERAL means?

Sorry dude, I know you've come off that train but I couldn't help but post this.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Fx55(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
rozayx5:
his trademark is spending the whole day bashing ipob and igbo peeps

and when he is at te recieving end he shouts to their APC mod
The shameless moderator is already on the rampage here. He's on a DELETING SPREE. Can anybody count the number of comments already deleted?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by rozayx5(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fx55:
The shameless moderator is already on the rampage here. He's on a DELETING SPREE. Can anybody count the number of comments already deleted?

his rampage is dead on arrival

the only.mod who openly supports and fights on behalf of zombies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by CarlosTheJackal: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:

Sorry dude, I know you've come off that train but I couldn't help but post this.
Their Hypocrisy stinks.

How can people be so blinded because of parochial sentiments? Look how this people have become laughing stocks today.

Can you imagine that same Rilwayne001 is on top of Dino matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eph123(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Their Hypocrisy stinks.

How can people be so blinded because of parochial sentiments? Look how this people have become laughing stocks today.

Can you imagine that same Rilwayne001 is on top of Dino matter

Lol!! It's a really good thing the records are there for all to see.

A number of pro-Buharists then have actually turned against him now with the reality on ground, the die-hard ones are the ones collecting some change to be writing propaganda online.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ndcide(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
which statement of result? why are you lying here, the school officer said Buhari is yet to come for 'verification' neither has he collected the controversial result till date.

The secondary school that Buhari Attended Tried to cover him up because he DID NOT PASS ANY SINGLE SUBJEST, they Mess Up the fabricated result such that TILL DATE BUHARI NEVER CLAIM OR RECEIVE THE RESULT. here is what happen, Note the school officer never mention presidential candidate's Name (Muhammadu Buhari) but Cleverly says 'one of our ex students
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/23/certificate-saga-attached-buharis-recent-photograph-result-gck/

We received a message that one of our ex students was demanding for his result and we had to release it. However, we are still expecting him to come in person for verification.”

My work is to release the result as demanded, which I did. We have to attach his recent passport because we could not locate the one he used during registration. The issue now is, they demanded for the result and I’ve done my job”, he told DAILY POST.

When prodded further to explain why the result bears ‘Kastina’ State which was not created as at the time Buhari sat for the exam, Kabir said: “Mr. Journalist, I am going for prayer now, please call me back.”

When this correspondent tried to reach him, his number was perpetually switched off.

what we can derive from this is that

1. Issue of identity which is fatal to the Case; Mohamed Buhari Not Same As Muhammadu Buhari
2. Till Date Buhari Had NOT VERIFIED NOR CLAIM THE RESULT OF 'ONE MOHAMED BUHARI'
3.Buhari(president) Swore to Affidavit to be Addressed and known as 'Muhammadu buhari'

Further
3.Buhari Till Date Did Not Submit any result to INEC as demanded by electoral act 2011.

4. Buhari did Not Present any result to the Court, justice Ademola was paid 500,000 to frustrate the case by Buhari lawyer Awodein while the case was on, and Buhari went on to win the case even a year after there was no presentation of his result to the court which keep adjourning till the case was withrawn.
Former President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Olisa Agbakoba (SAN),

In a video of the Channels TV, Agbakoba said he had had a good look at the nomination form, especially as the current form for the 2015 elections is different. The new form has a fragment titled 'Produce Evidence Of Qualification'. In his own calculation, this part was not filled in properly by General Buhari and this might cause a problem down the line.

He said: “As lawyers we go for evidence. Based on the form before me, I do feel that the form has been wrongly filled. I saw in the papers yesterday … but I wished that the certificate was not published so that the distraction will not be there. “The last thing we want is for General Buhari to be disqualified for non completion of the form. The truth is that he did not complete the form; he put in an affidavit that his certificates are with the army, that is non-compliance, so generally speaking Read more: https://politics.naij.com/362576-buhari-risks-disqualification-olisa-agbakoba.html

The Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye, who said the army has been inundated with request for the General’s credentials, added that it was only in possession of a letter from the Principal of the Provincial Secondary School, Kastina, recommending Buhari as fit for military commissioning in 1960.

Buhari Certificate: Army Deny Possession Of WASC
He said that the Army also have in its possessions Nigerian Army Form 199A where the General indicated after commissioning that he obtained credits in four subjects and a pass in another. However, it is not in possession of a certificate to prove same.

In the document passed around to journalists for sighting, the letter reads in part; “I recommend him fit for military commissioning, I consider that he will pass the WASC examination in English, Math and three other subjects.”

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/20/army-deny-possession-buharis-wasc-certificate/

justice Ademola was offered N500,000 at that time to back down and soft peddal, thereby compromising a judicial process which later haut Ademola himself

Kola Awodein paid the money to Justice Ademola in 2015 at the time the judge was presiding over the Buhari’s certificate case.

Agi had claimed to the DSS investigator that the sum of N500,000 paid to Justice Ademola
http://punchng.com/buharis-lawyer-gave-justice-ademola-n500000/

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by CarlosTheJackal: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:

A number of pro-Buharists then have actually turned against him now with the reality on ground, the die-hard ones are the ones collecting some change to be writing propaganda online.
They will get tired because their support base is shrinking daily with their master's incompetence too glaring to be wished away.

Shinnbet has been banned but we will see more because that Magic Bishop will be back

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eph123(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
They will get tired because their support base is shrinking daily with their master's incompetence too glaring to be wished away.

Shinnbet has been banned but we will see more because that Magic Bishop will be back

I had seen that coming, and I can bet the actual mod who banned him.
Well, they are on a very long thing, because this ride only just started!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by BERNIMOORE: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:

The worst thing is that they knew that most Nigerians have very short memory, They now wanted to change the story, but i have saved all facts about the whole proceedings of Buhari certificate and chalenged them but their evidence are too weak and collapse with stiffer evidencies
Garba Shehu was lying publicly that the provide evidence about buhari certificate in court when they didnt but rather they drag the case on excuse of 'method of service of summons' which the judge granted alternative service, but istead of going on the the case proper, they want to go to Appeal court and supreme court only to challenge order of service, then case proper too till supreme court, 4 yrs will pass and nothing, so the litigant withdrew the case when justice ademola continue granting adjurnment upon adjournment leaving out the subject matter of presenting the certificate only to be revealed recently that 500 thousand was paid to ademola while the case was going on.
[b]Kola Awodein[/b]Buhari lawyer; paid the money to Justice Ademola in 2015 at the time the judge was presiding over the Buhari’s certificate case.

http://punchng.com/buharis-lawyer-gave-justice-ademola-n500000/

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eph123(f): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
The worst thing is that they knew that most Nigerians have very short memory, They now wanted to change the story, but i have saved all facts about the whole proceedings of Buhari certificate and chalenged them but their evidence are too weak and collapse with stiffer evidencies
Garba Shehu was lying publicly that the provide evidence about buhari certificate in court when they didnt but rather they drag the case on excuse of 'method of service of summons' which the judge granted alternative service, but istead of going on the the case proper, they want to go to Appeal court and supreme court only to challenge order of service, then case proper too till supreme court, 4 yrs will pass and nothing, so the litigant withdrew the case when justice ademola continue granting adjurnment upon adjournment leaving out the subject matter of presenting the certificate

GBAM. Exactly, you've said it all.

They do want to change the story but it is simply not possible because the evidence is in public domain.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:
Fast forward to Dinogate and the same omenka above wrote this demanding Dino present his certificate to the public for scrutiny

Shameless hypocrites
haaaaa!!!!!The lord of hypocrisy,THE OVERALL CHAIRMAN OF BMC Benue chapter, you need to respect this one,he is a future politician like the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by NDPVF(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

I stand by my word... the issue of certificate is IRRELEVANT as long as leadership is concerned...

What I'm against is forgery and fraud...

Quote me anywhere
[/s] Actually you have got no shame,as pseudo intelligent you always pose to be,you put up this crap to defend your one of many jargons. In this age and time,you got the liver to say certificate,as measure of ones academic qualification and level,doesnt matter. You must be high on cow dunges

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
genearts:

After all these your epistle, I'm yet to get your point. Are u saying the result that was released does not belong to the president because the name is different by one letter?? Or the statement of result was forged??
you need to be baptized in hot water.......

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by tripoli007(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:

And Buhari swearing to an affidavit laying claim to a non existing wasc certificate is not forgery?

its not forgery its sorcery grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Baby Wiseandtrue come and enjoy yourself here.

It's exposee time
Present Sir!
Hmmmmmm this one na real exposure shocked shocked.
Them plenty! Paid agents everywhere undecided Nigerians are wiser!

Sometimes I ask myself why put law and order in this country when some people are above the law

OP will be good in history wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:

Even though you have now been cured of zombie virus we must remind you of your own

Do you know that you are Wicked?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by BERNIMOORE: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:

And Buhari swearing to an affidavit laying claim to a non existing wasc certificate is not forgery?

I TIRE OO, Double standard of The APC is JUST too alarming!. One would be treated with DEODORANT(buhari) while the other will be treated with INSECTICIDE(Dino) grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:

Just because we asked Buhari to present hi waec certificate this still highly viral zombie was insulting his father.

Today the hypocrite is leading the charge demanding Dino show us his BSc.

Smh

Are you an assassin? You wicked ooooooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Moheat(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:

Still here (miraculously)

Still digging hypocrite graves

This got me really laughing hard. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]

Sounding like the wavering reed that you have always been and will continue to be.

Just get into your dense skull that virtually everyone here sees through your desperation for a paid position as an online shill.

Omojuwa racket is your inspiration. I heard that omojuwa now endorses whiskey on TV ads as his perfected career as an Internet troll is no more paying since GEJ left office. Who will take a Niger Deltan's critism of Buhari's govt seriously? Isn't th how you earned your keep and notoriety here by going against GEJ a fellow Ijaw like yourself all for the praise and attention you were getting from afonjas who promised you everything under the sun as long as you keep insulting GEJ?

Mr man you are finished in this forum and your opinions are as irrelevant as they come.

Or better yet get in touch with Sherrif faction to put you on a subsidised income writing your worthless nonsense as usual.

Guy forget that Tonye. He is A clown, unstable like water.

He can't trusted. He celebrates madness. For now, he matters not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]

Sounding like the wavering reed that you have always been and will continue to be.

Guy forget that Tonye. He is A clown, unstable like water.

He can't be trusted. He celebrates madness. For now, he matters not.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Firefire:
@ ShinnBet, good job.

Some individuals on this forum have no single credibility, today they are here, tomorrow they are there.

Zone - B-ism and looking for plate of rice. cheesy

Like Tonye barcanister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ivandragon: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

this is why this forum is not moving forward.

they keep protecting PMB's praise singers. very soon, the only comments that would be allowed on Nairaland would be those that blindly chant sai bubu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
It seems they want to bury this thread,nairaland son get DSS......

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by 99100(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
If trully the op is banned then I wouldn't mince words in describing Nairaland as a bigoted forum ,Same bigot tag goes to the founder and also to the moderators. Nairaland stinks.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by amyzon: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2017
@ Shinnbet more please. You made my night

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by tifany89(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]

Chisos. This is th most savage comment I v read here on this forum. Dude u r heartless. If dat was me at the receiving end amma deactivate sharp sharp with immediate alacrity. Lawd akant take it, my chest

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment / Sanwo-Olu Launches $20 Million "Lagos Cares" Programme For Youths, Women / APC Convention: Channels TV Maope Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.