Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? (9305 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by tifany89(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Hahahaha
Freaking hilarious grin grin

Am enjoying this thread die
Bros this ur trouser and dance sha. Abeg which music you dey dance to make I follow you jollificate
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by DocHMD: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Shinnbet click Share if you have been banned.

I'm ready to give you this moniker for free to continue your good work. I will send you the username and password to your mail

Lmao! you guys are really bent on strangulating the zombies on this forum. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by DocHMD: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
ShinnBet:
Fast forward to Dinogate and the same omenka above wrote this demanding Dino present his certificate to the public for scrutiny

Shameless hypocrites

That guy is very emotional, I'm sure he reported the previous (now hidden) comment before this. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by DocHMD: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
rozayx5:

his trademark is spending the whole day bashing ipob and igbo peeps

and when he is at te recieving end he shouts to their APC mod
He is a bloody coward and an emotional sissy. He can go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by DocHMD: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
They finally banned Shinnbet. These people are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
So nairaland DSS don ban shinnbet,OK!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by gannod(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
tripoli007:

its not forgery its sorcery grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by freeze001(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
genearts:

After all these your epistle, I'm yet to get your point. Are u saying the result that was released does not belong to the president because the name is different by one letter?? Or the statement of result was forged??

Mohamed and Muhammadu? That's one letter difference to you? Do u not know that there are many variations of Mohammed as a name? Carry these 2 things on ur international passport and a photo id and see if you'll be granted visa or allowed to travel.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Iceberg3: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
DocHMD:

That guy is very emotional, I'm sure he reported the previous (now hidden) comment before this. cheesy
that is what the granpa does on here with his numerous monikers,reporting and getting more intelligent folks banned..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oh ye thread,wake up wake up don't let them wrap u and bury u......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Bizibi:
Oh ye thread,wake up wake up don't let them wrap u and bury u......

This thread has been resurrected!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by GBTYO: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2018
resurrect

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2018
ShinnBet:
First let's hear from the zombie crew and how they declared academic qualifications as irrelevant in aspiring for political office

The quotes below which I will start with that of the "owner" of this forum was made during the height of the Buhari certificate scandal ;

I will be searching the archives of NL to bring back zombie posts regarding how they defended Buhari's certificate forgery.

Stay tuned
Alariiwo, yarimo and sarrki will not like this.

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by LZAA: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
imhotep:
Alariiwo, yarimo and sarrki will not like this.
cc lzaa
python 1 too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shame.... I weep for some folks....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by eagleeye2: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
From time to time we all need remind ourselves of the mistakes of the past. But, Nigerians hate to learn from history and that is why we are still where we are. Its quite a shame that the supposedly intellectual youths of the 21st century Nigeria will stand and justify this of a politician cum man of integrity, who couldn't present a simple prerequisite before contesting for the exulted seat and up till now hasn't provided it.
Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Obdk: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mr Seun, you say wetin sef grin

Can you come again undecided

ShinnBet:

Even though you have now been cured of zombie virus we must remind you of your own

wicked

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ChelseaDr(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wooo! ShinnBet the zombie slayer!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by fergie001: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Read it all,

Na so this life be?

The op,Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Bizibi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Caseless:
I still stand by that statement till now and forever.

I didn't say Dino should claim he's 8-degree hot when in actual sense he's not. All he needs to show to contest for Senate is just his WAEC , why giving us what he does not have?

Buhari never said he has more than his, waec, public service and military experience . These are what is required of him .

Even if buhari present tissue paper, I'll vote him.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by LordAdam16: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Same youths who said and agreed to all these "NEPA bill" nonsense in 2015 are now complaining in 2018 because Buhari called them lazy.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by 12Monkeys: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2018
some one get me a list of all the regular afonja e-warriors

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by 12Monkeys: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Buhari will not sack Kemi for the same offense he has committed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by 12Monkeys: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alexrod come and see BMC hypocrisy in action

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ZombieNation: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
And the hypocrisy continues.

This thread never smelt FP but thank God it got more views
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ZombieNation: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba your lame odua defending skills coupled with your afonja hypocrisy is needed here.
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ZombieNation: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Swearing of affidavit does not confirm or refute his claim, it only open avenue for litigation in case his claim was false... Perjury is a serious criminal offence in Nigeria.

I don't like discussing motor park subject, I'm a PDP person but I wont appreciate irrelevant subject.

If you observe, I said NOTHING on Dino's issue until the VC vindicate him... all I said was "case closed"... That's for a reason...

2015 election has long gone, let's get over it

You are so full of sh!t and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by SluttanSlayer: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Your average oyoruba is a big hypocrite.

This is similar to how they accuse Atiku and Saraki of being corrupt while celebrating that thief, drug addict and convicted drug peddler as their leader.

Very useless set of people
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2019
ShinnBet:
First let's hear from the zombie crew and how they declared academic qualifications as irrelevant in aspiring for political office

The quotes below which I will start with that of the "owner" of this forum was made during the height of the Buhari certificate scandal ;

I will be searching the archives of NL to bring back zombie posts regarding how they defended Buhari's certificate forgery.

Stay tuned
Dont ever expect sound logic from APCriminals.
That's how they were busy supporting Aunty Kemi and her forged NYSC document.

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom velocity25 t9ksy ngeneukwenu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by ShinnBet: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
immhotep:

Dont ever expect sound logic from APCriminals.
That's how they were busy supporting Aunty Kemi and her forged NYSC document.

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom velocity25 t9ksy ngeneukwenu

Jew lover
Re: Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
ShinnBet:

Jew lover
(((Jesus))) worshipper grin

cc GBTYO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Awards NI.I7 Billion Road Contracts / Osinbajo: Sexual Harassment Victims Are Not Responsible For The Abuse / Nnamdi Kanu New Naked Pictures Surfaces Online PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.