Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' (1988 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Back to my old self. With the way things are going, i might soon fall depressed and commit suicide. Below are some reasons:

1] I can no longer eat at A.J Takeaway and Chicken republic. Just at road sides and mama put
2] 350 naira food hardly satisfies me now.
3] i'm yet to buy a new cloth since june last year.
4] i have a leaking a.ss [not 4rm sodomy o.] once i eat food bought with my hard earned money, i immediately feel like wasting it in the toilet
5] i live in a house with half-way exposed soakaway
6] i have poor life battery. Despite charging for 3 hours, it runs down anyhow like nigeria economy. & i can sick witout my phone.
7] can't remember when last i romanced a girl.
8] i don't have house and car despite my history of gambling and 'yahooing'

4 Likes

Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Dvicman(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
I can't wait to read about it when you finally do it on nairaland. Best of luck dear

2 Likes

Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Epositive(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
see wetin dz rich man dey talk undecided
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Epositive(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dvicman:
I can't wait to read about it when you finally do it on nairaland. Best of luck dear

sshhhhh don't loud it cool
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Judasjudas(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
My advice ..

Do it at night ..so as not to be caught ..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by torres89: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
please don't jump into Lagos lagoon
am sure there is very good stream in your village
make effective use of that one
greet Baba God for us that's if u see him
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by psucc(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Op may every obstacles including the police not stop you that day.

Everybody has their own evil to bear but are managing to survive. If you feel suicide is best way out, you are wrong.
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nollynude: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please, OP

Jumping into the lagoon is only an option

There are plenty other options too

Why not trend with another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Jodha(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Haba...oga redbeans naira is appreciating against d dollar.abeg get small patience.very soon the prices of tinzs go fall for market.anyway dat ur number 4 got mecheesy.leaking ass ..hahaha..Boxer007 must not hear thischeesy.

Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
If only you know how satan is desperately waiting for you in hell
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by harriet412(f): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please do so with immediate effect, Your story must hit fp by force grin grin grin
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by NemzySeries(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
wen u reach were u dey go after u don jump d lagoon abeg findout frm dat doctor orji wetin make am jump
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by McBrooklyn(m): 12:35am On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by dreamwords: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2017
extend my greetings to st Micheal and other angels incase u finally go to the afterlife
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Have a rethink. Suicide is never the answer

2 Likes

Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by biz2get(m): 2:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Don't do it...

Hope is Not lost yet.

Call me, if you need somebody to talk too.
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Dvicman:
hmm... you're joking about this serious issue. When it happens now eh...
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by tee59(f): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Why going into lagoon to do it,whn all necessary instruments are within ur reach lik: gun, knife,poison,on the high way, hugging life transformer,jumping frm a storey building, taking overdose sleeping drugs,stealing for jungle justice, just to mention but a few.
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Epositive:
see wetin dz rich man dey talk undecided
rich ke? It's more traumatising when you once have it and then all of a sudden, it goes away. I feel the doctor's pain. In the voice of kimbra/benita27: 'not scared of death'
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Take heart
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Divay22(f): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahahahahaha......oya hit me up let go to AJ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no fit remember when i enter that place........

No kill yourself o....let settle it
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
redbeans:
rich ke? It's more traumatising when you once have it and then all of a sudden, it goes away. I feel the doctor's pain. In the voice of kim.bra/ben.ita27: 'not scared of death'
It doesn't mean you should contemplate suicide.
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahahahaha......oya hit me up let go to AJ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no fit remember when i enter that place........

No kill yourself o....let settle it
like seriously seriously?? You will pay? smiley coz rite nw i've had it up to my neck. Imagine eating palm oil rice today sad
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Latoch(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
this dude is probably in Warri, abeg no come lagos come jump inside lagoon o. Just enter bus go that Patani river and jump in.
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Divay22(f): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
redbeans:
like seriously seriously?? You will pay? smiley coz rite nw i've had it up to my neck. Imagine eating palm oil rice today sad
undecided undecided undecidedWetin bad for oil rice cheesy cheesy so you still get money take buy rice chop you dey talk of kill yourself undecided undecided...

No lemme give you permission o
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Rukkydelta(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Go ahead
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by megareal: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
And that yeye list is what will make you jump? Your problem is not a problem at all.

Abeg clear, Let people with real troubles talk.
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
lefulefu:
Haba...oga redbeans naira is appreciating against d dollar.abeg get small patience.very soon the prices of tinzs go fall for market.anyway dat ur number 4 got mecheesy.leaking ass ..hahaha..Boxer007 must not hear thischeesy.
shocked i cover my a.ss with the blood of jesus

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hehehehe
Baba redbeans, take am easy o.
Nor go by mistake commit suicide for dream o. grin if u do, Oyo is ur case.
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
megareal:
And that yeye list is what will make you jump? Your problem is not a problem at all.

Abeg clear, Let people with real troubles talk.
hmm.. Is it your trouble? U dn't knw wat it means living comfortably in a 3 bedroom flat and then be forced to live in a bedsitter. Or putin on a big gen evry nite but now sleep without even i pass my neighbour.
Do u knw wat it means eatin rice wit chicken before but now share boiled egg or eat without. The list is endless
Re: Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
What sort of fvckery life am I living! Just saw 3 cockroaches in a stew cooked wit over 2k. I hoped to eat it for about two weeks. I've had enough. I can't take this any more. #lagoon sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies / My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love / He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.