Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Smell Injustice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Smell Injustice (959 Views)

"Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts / I Try To Kiss My Babe And I Smell Smell / I smell a rat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
True, I am a relationship counsellor, but can't aid my very self.
For the past three years of practise, here is my report:
On cheating, when ladies come lamenting about a cheating partner their sole aim is not to end the affair, but win his heart back and kick off the other woman.
Ladies use comments like,"what does the girl have that I don't?" "Will he leave me in the end?" "Does he love me?"

Otherwise for the gentlemen
They start by abusing the "bitch"(they refer to their cheating lovers as bitches not even girlfriends).
They mostly want me to give them an antidote to the pain they feel, and clues on how to move on faster after they dump the girl.

It is not an unequal amount of pain males and females feel yet i can infer that males can not tolerate cheating as much as we females do.

PS: created a thread about quitting my engagement and i got tongue lashed as though i was a witch....i am certain a guy wouldnt have much criticisms for doing likewise with his fiancee
Re: I Smell Injustice by Frolic: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
And the moral lesson of this narration is?...
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Frolic:
And the moral lesson of this narration is?...
The moral is booty calls like u should shut the hole in your face if you have nothing reasonable to say..cunt

1 Like

Re: I Smell Injustice by Frolic: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Michellekabod:

The moral is booty calls like u should shut the hole in your face if you have nothing reasonable to say..cunt
oh! shocked That was so unnecessary madam
Re: I Smell Injustice by Frolic: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Like you gotta choke on a chill pill or something?
Re: I Smell Injustice by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Michellekabod:

You seem lika complicated fellowangry
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
You seem lika complicated fellowangry
Because I counsel people and can't counsel myself?

I am simple
Re: I Smell Injustice by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Michellekabod:
Because I counsel people and can't counsel myself?
I am simple
Your life is complicated.
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Frolic:
Like you gotta choke on a chill pill or something?
My apologies!
Found your comment offensive....was expressing my view and there you came
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
Your life is complicated.
Can you leave me alone and stop ass licking?

God loves me still....
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Our Nigerian counselors sha.... Op sounds so unprofessional. counselor Eliza.

1 Like

Re: I Smell Injustice by eleko1: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
cool lipsrsealed tongue@ op,pls,be my wife embarassed
Re: I Smell Injustice by Dojupyo(f): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Women, if una dey love, love with one leg grin
Re: I Smell Injustice by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn, maybe you'll have something to say, so Dockybae, Jacksparr0w127 and others can scrutinize grin grin

OP you're confused, and your post is wallowing in it undecided
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
This one is confused
Re: I Smell Injustice by MummyIMadeIt: 12:11am On Mar 28, 2017
MY DEAR AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS COUNSELLING BUIZ FOR SOME TIME NOW SHOULD HAVE KNOWN TO ESTABLISH THE FACT THAT THE MAN AND THE WOMAN THOUGH RELATED IN THEIR NATURE ARE ALSO QUITE UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN FUNCTIONS.

Lemme give u some traits tips:
1. Tolerance : It's indeed no news that statistically and scientifically proven that the female species have far more Tolerance level than their male colleague, hence you always see in most cases the Masculine figure reacting more aggressive to tiny issues.
2. Love : Well you need not be told about this feeling as in most cases the woman tends to feel more committed to this feeling than her male colleague, that's why you at times find the woman holding unto someone she feels she loves despite all prevailing factors.

So my dear with these few traits listed here you shouldn't be surprised at what you experience as that is how it should be.

MEANWHILE CONCERNING YOUR OTHER THREAD; LEMME QUICKLY CHEAP IN THAT THE GUY WAS RIGHT TO BE EMOTIONALLY SHATTERED.. ANYWAYS I WISH YOU THE BEST IN FINDING THE RIGHT SUITOR; BUT IT SEEMS YOU ARE ALSO A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FEMALE TRAIT CALLED LOVE AS IT IS VISIBLE THAT YOU STILL VERY MUCH HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR YOUR BABY DADDY WHO WAS A MUSLIM HENCE YOU HAVE VIRTUALLY REFUTED OTHER SUITORS JUST TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH ANOTHER MUSLIM GUY. MY DEAR YOU NEED TO BREAK WHATSOEVER EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TIE YOU HAVE WITH YOUR EX INORDER FOR YOU TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE
Re: I Smell Injustice by 2SWT(f): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Me sef

I don't understand op

If your partner cheats quit and simply move on
Re: I Smell Injustice by McBrooklyn(m): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2017

Re: I Smell Injustice by firstking01(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Michellekabod:

Can you leave me alone and stop ass licking?

God loves me still....
Lwkmd, asslicking huh?...you are really bereaved of what asslicking is...

Ok, have a nice dayundecided
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2017
firstking01:
Lwkmd, asslicking huh?...you are really bereaved of what asslicking is...

Ok, have a nice dayundecided

Asslicking frolic because I tongue lashed her/him......wat testament do u have that my life is complicated?

You are living the sorriest life....I am not bereaved.
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
MY DEAR AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS COUNSELLING BUIZ FOR SOME TIME NOW SHOULD HAVE KNOWN TO ESTABLISH THE FACT THAT THE MAN AND THE WOMAN THOUGH RELATED IN THEIR NATURE ARE ALSO QUITE UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN FUNCTIONS.

Lemme give u some traits tips:
1. Tolerance : It's indeed no news that statistically and scientifically proven that the female species have far more Tolerance level than their male colleague, hence you always see in most cases the Masculine figure reacting more aggressive to tiny issues.
2. Love : Well you need not be told about this feeling as in most cases the woman tends to feel more committed to this feeling than her male colleague, that's why you at times find the woman holding unto someone she feels she loves despite all prevailing factors.

So my dear with these few traits listed here you shouldn't be surprised at what you experience as that is how it should be.

MEANWHILE CONCERNING YOUR OTHER THREAD; LEMME QUICKLY CHEAP IN THAT THE GUY WAS RIGHT TO BE EMOTIONALLY SHATTERED.. ANYWAYS I WISH YOU THE BEST IN FINDING THE RIGHT SUITOR; BUT IT SEEMS YOU ARE ALSO A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FEMALE TRAIT CALLED LOVE AS IT IS VISIBLE THAT YOU STILL VERY MUCH HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR YOUR BABY DADDY WHO WAS A MUSLIM HENCE YOU HAVE VIRTUALLY REFUTED OTHER SUITORS JUST TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH ANOTHER MUSLIM GUY. MY DEAR YOU NEED TO BREAK WHATSOEVER EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TIE YOU HAVE WITH YOUR EX INORDER FOR YOU TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE
Thanks alot
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Nma27:
Our Nigerian counselors sha.... Op sounds so unprofessional. counselor Eliza.
Thanks for that....my post was to speak up for a fellow female like you. And this is what I get?
If it were a male that quoted me as you did....i can understand that. But a female?....nah nah
Unprofessional or professional, my carrier as a counsellor is successful....cheers!
Re: I Smell Injustice by Frolic: 3:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Michellekabod:

My apologies!
Found your comment offensive....was expressing my view and there you came
It was an innocent question you dont seem to have answer(s) for yet though...I mean, come on, men are generally known to be less emotional , and there could be arrays af reasons for that. So what if they fail to scream when deeply cut? Papa didn't raise a cry baby lol... The fact that those men on your referral came seeking for help albeit , their more toughened up disposition is enough pointer they're weak in the knees and are deep in emotional shi.ts!
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
It was an innocent question you dont seem to have answer(s) for yet though...I mean, come on, men are generally known to be less emotional , and there could be arrays af reasons for that. So what if they fail to scream when deeply cut? Papa didn't raise a cry baby lol... The fact that those men on your referral came seeking for help albeit , their more toughened up disposition is enough pointer they're weak in the knees and are deep in emotional shi.ts!
The major point is that men show less mercy than women....i am a feminist(advocate for gender equality). Want ladies to know that the male gender ain't as merciful as they are when it comes to cheating, so the next time HE calls a booty call or sleeps around and they intend showing him mercy, they should recall if it were vice versa, their ass would be shoved out of the relationship (in exception of if he truly loves her-which is rare)

My apologies still
Re: I Smell Injustice by Frolic: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Michellekabod:

The major point is that men show less mercy than women....i am a feminist(advocate for gender equality). Want ladies to know that the male gender ain't as merciful as they are when it comes to cheating, so the next time HE calls a booty call or sleeps around and they intend showing him mercy, they should recall if it were vice versa, their ass would be shoved out of the relationship (in exception of if he truly loves her-which is rare)

My apologies still
Holy molly! U think men are generally incapable of loving truly just cos the one's you've met find it hard tolerating a cheat? Thats about the wierdest stereotype I've ever heard! Or is this just cos you serve the false god (imo tho) "equality" whence cooking up claims that are borderline strangers to reality to promulgate your course? Thats not good for business miss!
Re: I Smell Injustice by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
Holy molly! U think men are generally incapable of loving truly just cos the one's you've met find it hard tolerating a cheat? Thats about the wierdest stereotype I've ever heard! Or is this just cos you serve the false god (imo tho) "equality" whence cooking up claims that are borderline strangers to reality to promulgate your course? Thats not good for business miss!
My point was giving based on experience (those I have counselled).
How those my business come into this?
I have the audacity to give a report from my working experience.... Abuse, make fun of, or castigate me for being a feminist, I still proudly proclaim I am one.

Cheers!

PS: have dated twice only, the first hit the rocks when I was carrying his baby and the second hit the rock when I rejected his marriage proposal. in case you were thinking I ever cheated and got dumped for it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Question / She Might Destroy My Ministry / Fastest Hands.....recharge Cards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.