Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

She Might Destroy My Ministry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Might Destroy My Ministry (961 Views)

How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career / We Were Just Having Fun But This Psycho Wants To Destroy My Marriage / What Can I Do To Destroy My Friend's Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Might Destroy My Ministry by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

She wants me to visit her but when I told her I am coming with a friend, she said I should not come again. I am a Christian and I am a virgin. She is a Christian and also a virgin. We attend the same church and I want to propose to her but it seems I will wait a little and know who she is. we have been dating for like 3years now. I buy her everything she wants but I have told her that I don't want sex till after marriage.

I am beginning to suspect that she is not self controlled enough to be my wife. please guys, should I move ahead by looking and praying for another sister or should I just propose to her and marry her? I love her so much but I am afraid perhaps she might destroy my ministry.

I am a youth pastor. God bless you all.
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by greatnaija01: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2017
MAN OF God...... Is the bible not speaking to you when it says BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM?

do you not have a mature Pastor who mentors you on such issues? that you bring it out here to an ungodly forum to be judged by everyone?

WHAT IS THE HOLYGHOST SAYING TO YOU?

These questions are a proof that you have not considered your actions well enough.
HOW DID YOU KNOW SHE IS A VIRGIN? LADIES especially those in CHURCH lie alot o.

DOES YOUR CHURCH NOT HAVE A MARRIAGE COMMITTEE? get counsel from them and do not come here to get ungodly advice.
BE CAREFUL

3 Likes

Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by babyfaceafrica: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Lolz
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by Hector09(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
She we destroy ur ministry in which way....i taught that as a born again that d holy spirite we direct u on what to do
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2017
make we hear word abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Number 1 you're dreaming

Number 2 ur 5members na him u dey call ministry

Number 3 go buy more Vaseline

Number 4 if u mention me , i go do e-deliverance for u today cool
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Explain how she want take destroy your ministry
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by FelixFelicis(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigga came to hell for advice grin Better go to religion section grin
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sounds like my exgf........ grin
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
maybe I placed this in a wrong section. mod please help me shift it to religion section.

If you understand the bible, you will know why I said she might destroy my pastoral ambition (ministry). But i am still confused. Any good advice will do. FTC thank you for your advice.
Re: She Might Destroy My Ministry by osalen: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
SaintAkindile:
[color=#770077][/color]

She wants me to visit her but when I told her I am coming with a friend, she said I should not come again. I am a Christian and I am a virgin. She is a Christian and also a virgin. We attend the same church and I want to propose to her but it seems I will wait a little and know who she is. we have been dating for like 3years now. I buy her everything she wants but I have told her that I don't want sex till after marriage.

I am beginning to suspect that she is not self controlled enough to be my wife. please guys, should I move ahead by looking and praying for another sister or should I just propose to her and marry her? I love her so much but I am afraid perhaps she might destroy my ministry.

I am a youth pastor. God bless you all.

Flee from her. Friendship with the world is enmity with GOD. She is of The devil. Flee

(1) (Reply)

What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? / Fastest Hands.....recharge Cards! / Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.