Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate (32621 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by iKnowevents(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing will come out of this except, "Nigerians React".

To plan your event especially in the East, check my profile
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2017
lol
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by dallyemmy: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2017
WHERE IS 2017 BUDGET?
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Benjom(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Just looking for ways to impeach this outspoken man... and I know who is behind this.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by paskyboy: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Was that why he was dancing like a monkey in front of camera?
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by maxiuc(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Just 16yrs nd Dino is riding on wealth

Politics pays
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by ruggedized1: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2017
g4everybody:

Dino Melaye is an authentic graduate of ABU. Sahara reporters is just trying to save face instead of facing the 5b naira suits. Only fools and uneducated folks stil take those guys serious

GBAM

Dino we have got your back.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2017
ivandragon:
I think Sahara Reports were set up by people who had most likely used them in the past to sell half truths.

it is mind boggling that SR couldn't have carried out some very basic but germane preliminary checks on their own.

well, I sincerely hope they can keep exposing our thieving politicians, but with more truth & less bias...
Sahara reporters are losing their credibility gradually. Very soon nobody will take them seriously

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by binsanni(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2017
case closs till further notice.......
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by ademasta(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Na so
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Mememan: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2017
g4everybody:

Dino Melaye is an authentic graduate of ABU. Sahara reporters is just trying to save face instead of facing the 5b naira suits. Only fools and uneducated folks stil take those guys serious
Shame on you

A corrupt 3rd class "graduate" without certificate.
Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Donvick(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2017
WHY IS NO ONE NOTICING THAT THE NYSC DATE CHANGED FROM 1999 to 2000

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by ollah2: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2017
g4everybody:

Every news outlet does this even the foreign ones but does that make them less credible. NO!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by maxzzo1(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Shame don caugh Ndume
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Aliyu333: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2017
And all those insulting ABU how market?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by BiggyBamBam: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Benjom:
Just looking for ways to impeach this outspoken man... and I know who is behind this.

Is it Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Dripy(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
The senators are liars. NYSC is 11 months not 12. If he served from July, then he was batch B and should have passed out June of the next year and not July.

I was a batch B; went to camp July and passed out June the next year. Many things are fishy about Dino and his many certificates.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Most Nigerians are dullards!!!!no one noticed the changed date!!!!!There was a country called Nigeria!!!now I see reasons with some part of the country that wants to go their way,maybe we all can start afresh and get it right...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Bede2u(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Let's be sincere to ourselves regardless of tribes or sentiments, an average Nigerian don't deserve good life. Yes you read correctly. Going through comments not only here but other social media sites has made me realized that the politicians are not the illiterates but the citizens. If a highly ranked senator who claim to be a graduate can't provide his original certificate after 16years of "graduation", lied about studying abroad and from his supposed SOR failed the course he later gained admission, can get away with all the evidence provided, worse still has massive supporters from the youth, then I am truly sorry for the nation "Nigeria". This is just one and I can bet my soul that many more are without education in that chamber.
In all said and seen in this country, an average Nigerian don't deserve good road, quality medical system, constant power, or a better standard of living because we are the fuel that flame the ego of these useless politicians.
Dino is an insult to true graduate worldwide as he's just fortunate to be born in a rotten system.
did u say this about Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerians are the most gullible people in the world. I have no idea how they cant used them brain. they just chop everything the media feeds them. A mean its pretty obvious DINO NEVER GRADUATED FROM ABU, I DONT KNOW WHY THE VC IS TRYING HARD TO COVER IT UP. The man dino himself said he did NYSC in the nineties with a pishure which by the way he is wearing a BLUE shot. The VC come dey say na 2000-2001. Besides even a woman no change them names as much as dino did. DINO NA CONFRIM FRAUD. BUT SINCE HE IS A SINATOR HE IS ABOVE THE LAW

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by donbenie(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Let's be sincere to ourselves regardless of tribes or sentiments, an average Nigerian don't deserve good life. Yes you read correctly. Going through comments not only here but other social media sites has made me realized that the politicians are not the illiterates but the citizens. If a highly ranked senator who claim to be a graduate can't provide his original certificate after 16years of "graduation", lied about studying abroad and from his supposed SOR failed the course he later gained admission, can get away with all the evidence provided, worse still has massive supporters from the youth, then I am truly sorry for the nation "Nigeria". This is just one and I can bet my soul that many more are without education in that chamber.
In all said and seen in this country, an average Nigerian don't deserve good road, quality medical system, constant power, or a better standard of living because we are the fuel that flame the ego of these useless politicians.
Dino is an insult to true graduate worldwide as he's just fortunate to be born in a rotten system.
I know of people who haven't collected their certificates 17 years after graduation,funny enough one of them is from ABU,so that argument is neither here nor there..

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
g4everybody:

your assertion reeks of any atom of intelligence. They asked a serving senator to present his certificate so as to buttress his claims and the only thing he did was to present a foto of himself in an atypical fashion..u are one of the reason why we are where we are today!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by donnie(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2017
Ok, so time for SR to hustle for the 5Billion.

Dino, I dey ur side o... im a strong supporter! cool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Wait, whether his certificate is genuine or not, how does this move this country forward? They better drop such irrelevant issue and deliberate on more important ones.
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Soso990240(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
mykelmeezy:
from senators attending to irrelevant issues to useless threads on fp

if buhari cant bring ssce result why should dino

Nigeria is mad
senators are mad
many Nigerians are mad too

no body is asking reasonable questions anymore

where is 2017 budget??

how does the dollar drop affect price of goods

how do we curb herdsmen menace

its ali uniform n bbn and Dino result n otobo 3some we r worried about

mtsheww
This exactly what i have been trying to understand. Is it that the Government deliberately brings up irrelevant isssues just to distract our attention from the relevant ones? why cant our youths ask questions? Where are these people leading us to? Everyday killing either by fulani herdsmen,boko haram,even ritual killing everywhere. Nigerians are suffering and nobody iss doing something about it.. Youths, lets keep watching...after u don chop,manage subscribe,next thing na to enter online and talk t r a s h.. Its aaall good.
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by DonLo: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:
I agree with you Sir. One lesson I learnt following this news is that most so called educated Nigerians are daft in reasoning. I thought the Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka was proud when he said he wonders how he shares the same space with Nigerians. My brother, with this attitude of Nigerians I can conclude that this country has no future. I'm currently dusting my passport and I'll be voting with my leg in a couple of years. The country can shout brain drain for all I care, na them sabi.
Someone with such a questionable graduation could still dance shameless on YouTube, singing and gesticulating like a moronic slowpoke all because he thinks he's shaming his opponent. Watching the video accented my perception of Dino being a kid that has refused to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by BetaThings: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
g4everybody:

Educated people can easily deduce lies from a statement and not being moved by every wings of propaganda. For instance, the school management through the VC announce that Dino graduated from the school, But SR in their usual propaganda manner is citing an unexisting exam officer statement concerning his graduation. This is because they believe their followers are zombie and would believe any trash they post

Any educated person who understand the running of a university will know that the school management has the power to grant waiver to student and graduate those deem fit for graduation.

What about claims of being graduate of London School of Econ and Harvard
What do "educated people" deduce from the prompt rebuttal by those schools
And the delay by ABU in making this confrimation

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by Aroh48(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
g4everybody:

Have u observed that it is only Sahara reporters and Nairaland with other useless blog that is carrying such news. Other National dailies such as Punch, Vanguard, tribune, thisday, premier Times and Guardian newspaper are more interested in serious National issue than these petty accusation and counter accusation
true talk bro.I think NL mods are becoming useless this days

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by donnie(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
Wait, whether his certificate is genuine or not, how does this move this country forward? They better drop such irrelevant issue and deliberate on more important ones.

Ok they will drop, but SR must pay the 5billion

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by bizzibodi(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2017
i know this guy in Abu back them,with his countless writeup agst mgt,i waz there when Dr.Abalaka visited Abu & dino gav his famous"garri & water"quote frm his grandma,i hav seen him visit his alma mater in NYSC uniform.
Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by g4everybody(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Mikelowe:

your assertion reeks of any atom of intelligence. They asked a serving senator to present his certificate so as to buttress his claims and the only thing he did was to present a foto of himself in an atypical fashion..u are one of the reason why we are where we are today!!!

It seems u are the one not using ur brain here, or trying hard to make ur stupidity known. Dino statement of result is online where people disagree wether Geography is in Art or science. Before commenting, try to do research urself

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate by DEADALIVE: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria deteriorating day by day with insignificant people roaming in the chambers running political affairs like they are still in the 90s... I mean in this generation INEC should be reformed and new policies should be made to foster good governance come 2019.
let's know all the required basics for a qualified aspirant talk less of a voted one who will be termed credible.
constitution is scrap and not even the citizen respect it except when it comes to manipulating it to keep the rich getting richer and the poor continuing to adore them and celebrating their mediocrity.
my humble 2%. God bless us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.